JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Really good update, thanks!
I like the little side story with the alien professor, with the weird mods and even body swapping :).
Excited to see where the story will go in the future, and hope you keep up with the little side stuff as well ;)

kobra5997

Mar 6, 2020
So, for some reason when I downloaded the game instead of the online version, no images are appearing in the game? any help?

Edit: I got it working....not sure how but idc

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, the follow-up is coming in the next version.
Hi! Did this ever get more content? I've replayed it a few times but each time after I drink the cocktail, Edward doesn't say anything about it nor even acknowledge my gender transformation even if I interact with him. At least not while I'm female. Is there something I'm not triggering or do I need to wait until after I turn back into a man for a follow up scene? :unsure: I love the potential for where the storyline could go! :love:

Aug 15, 2020
I'm wondering will there be a hairstyle like a fade or something of that nature. Just a low cut hair style or even bald?

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Hi! Did this ever get more content? I've replayed it a few times but each time after I drink the cocktail, Edward doesn't say anything about it nor even acknowledge my gender transformation even if I interact with him. At least not while I'm female. Is there something I'm not triggering or do I need to wait until after I turn back into a man for a follow up scene? :unsure: I love the potential for where the storyline could go! :love:
No worries you didn't miss anything, we didn't get around adding it. The follow-up is already written, we're just lacking time to implement it.

I'm wondering will there be a hairstyle like a fade or something of that nature. Just a low cut hair style or even bald?
I'll keep your suggestion it in mind when we get around adding new hairstyles. Bald used to be an option in earlier versions of the game, but funnily enough it caused issues so we had to remove it.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

Blob

May 7, 2017
Imo the icons on the left are too small/too similar. For example the inventory icon and the save icon almost look the same.

StarVII7

Nov 13, 2018
So how does one meet Natalie and Erika von Schwarz? I went through the cruiser and battlegroup story until orientation was complete and to the beginning of Act 1 but I still haven't seen them.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
So how does one meet Natalie and Erika von Schwarz? I went through the cruiser and battlegroup story until orientation was complete and to the beginning of Act 1 but I still haven't seen them.
You'll meet them much later in the game. Keep going!

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I need help please, after I got accident at the lab I can't figure out how to change myself back to normal. Waited for days and my progess are now screwed up badly.
Edit:
Dude what the hell ??

Give a crew member the protective gear.
[ ! ]
Take the protective gear.
[ ! ]
For real ... I admit it's my bad that I missed those exclaimation mark, but that is missleading big time since I thought I will transform into somekind of monster. I hope I can change back to normal.

Last edited:

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
i forget to ask can we have an harem heare also loved the game but wished for a guide

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I need help please, after I got accident at the lab I can't figure out how to change myself back to normal. Waited for days and my progess are now screwed up badly.
Edit:
Dude what the hell ??

Give a crew member the protective gear.
[ ! ]
Take the protective gear.
[ ! ]
For real ... I admit it's my bad that I missed those exclaimation mark, but that is missleading big time since I thought I will transform into somekind of monster. I hope I can change back to normal.
Changes are being made in the next version, the content of these tips will now be directly visible. I don't know if we'll manage to add the continuation of that lab incident story in the next patch, but it'll be either in that one or the following one.

Reactions: Ssato243

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
No worries you didn't miss anything, we didn't get around adding it. The follow-up is already written, we're just lacking time to implement it.
Oh, so I can't get Edward to forgive me yet. Thought I was doing something wrong, or my save file was not compatible with the new contents.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes