Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
A new version 0.3.11 has been released for the game's second anniversary. We've overhauled all of the existing character art for a more consistent experience (things changed quite significantly over the past two years!), added keyboard navigation, a trans start and some new stuff for Eva.

Work is still ongoing on the next major update!

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
A new version 0.3.11 has been released for the game's second anniversary. We've overhauled all of the existing character art for a more consistent experience (things changed quite significantly over the past two years!), added keyboard navigation, a trans start and some new stuff for Eva.

And so the tg start creates a mess in quests oh well...
Also it maybe wise to mention char gender preference on bio.

Reactions: Ssato243

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017

so was there any contuine of chapter 2 story?

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Well this game is fucking awesome. Will definitely sub (though I wish you had a subscribestar). The sex scenes are decent (either need to kick up the writing sexiness a little or have slightly better art or both), but the choice based narrative and story variables from the character creator are just so damn good. I would play this game just for the plot.

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, any change you'll add pregnancy content? If its not your thing, than no worries. But if you're open to it....

Last edited:

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Little heads-up, you can grab a bugfix release (v0.3.11a) on Itch that fixes a few annoying issues from the last patch. I'll update the thread here later with it.

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
I find Starwatch interesting but I have to admit that I find it a bit strange that "conflicts" are radically reduced to noble vs non-noble. For example: Thomas vs Edward in the emergency exercise - firstly, in a situation like this, "origin" shouldn't play a role, and secondly, it's not really clear why the two are actually arguing, and third, the personal reason you have for being for or against one or the other isn't taken into account in the evaluation afterwards - I decided against Thomas because I think he's a lousy leader. I didn't really notice that Edward was a "noble" - I thought they were just arguing about leadership and a leader who has to use force to get his way is not a leader... in the evaluation she just babbled about how I should have chosen Thomas simply because he is not noble ... In a situation like this, I'm for option c - collect both of them even if they're both idiots because "origin" shouldn't play a role or something more radical d - leave both of them behind and let them die because "origin" shouldn't play a role... just my 2 cent's

Last edited:
Reactions: blargballs

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Sorta just stumbled onto this and I am intrigued, but the images seem to be broken for the online. Is it just me or is it a known bug?

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
TG start at least confuses Maki quite a bit - one time she performs oral sex on a non-existent vagina or she says sir to you
and the battlegroup decisions apparently have no effect - in a certain mission I decided to fortify the system instead of attacking but in the following mission it says that I had attacked

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Sorta just stumbled onto this and I am intrigued, but the images seem to be broken for the online. Is it just me or is it a known bug?
This happens from time to time but not for everyone, it's related to Itch's CDN servers. If that happens I recommend downloading the latest version on Itch and playing locally, or giving it another try later.

TG start at least confuses Maki quite a bit - one time she performs oral sex on a non-existent vagina or she says sir to you
and the battlegroup decisions apparently have no effect - in a certain mission I decided to fortify the system instead of attacking but in the following mission it says that I had attacked
There are still a few bugs with the TG start I'm looking into. The battlegroup issue is a new one though, thanks for letting me know I'll have a look at it.

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
I have no idea why, I've hardly ever spoken to her, but Valerie (noble) just called me to ask me out and, what a coincidence, right after a date with Diane (non-noble). Why do I have a bad feeling it's going to come down to noble vs. non-noble again?

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Valerie will ask you out no matter what because you're an attractive match for her. It's still noble weirdness stuff though, she views it more like an arranged "marriage" than normal romantic relationship.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes