Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Agree that a harem option would make things a lot easier - I turned down Valerie because Diane expressed interest in a relationship first - but that's Dev's decision
You can romance everyone, it doesn't matter.

There were plans to have exclusive relationships like Julianna that would force you to breakup with everyone else once it becomes serious enough at a later point in the game, but we decided against that as it's not what our players want.

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023

There were plans to have exclusive relationships like Julianna that would force you to breakup with everyone else once it becomes serious enough at a later point in the game, but we decided against that as it's not what our players want.
I can only say thank you very much.
Are you considering adding a harem tag? Even if you don't plan on letting the Lis interact with each other, which I would understand because of the extra effort, the tag would still be useful to let potential players know that more than one relationship is possible

Reactions: Miosha

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021

thank you so much

Reactions: Miosha

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Sorry to bother everyone but I was wondering, how do you enter a relationship with either Jaime, Julianna or Maki? Spending time with characters doesn't seem to increase the relationship meter and the only characters I have gotten with is Zaru, Curie and Diane, two of which aren't interested in entering a committed relationship and Curie I'm not interested in. I'd appreciate it if anyone is willing to answer.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Sorry to bother everyone but I was wondering, how do you enter a relationship with either Jaime, Julianna or Maki? Spending time with characters doesn't seem to increase the relationship meter and the only characters I have gotten with is Zaru, Curie and Diane, two of which aren't interested in entering a committed relationship and Curie I'm not interested in. I'd appreciate it if anyone is willing to answer.
For Jaime it's done by asking her out first at the cafeteria. It does require you to side with Thomas though.
Julianna is a bit more specific as it stands, you need to allow her to sit with you during orientation and attend the blind date & commit.
Maki requires to read the folded note in your inventory before your second visit to the cafe.

If this is all stuff you don't want to bother with, the next version 0.4.0 will integrate a story skip that gives you an optimal playthrough with all of this stuff already done.

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
For Jaime it's done by asking her out first at the cafeteria. It does require you to side with Thomas though.
Julianna is a bit more specific as it stands, you need to allow her to sit with you during orientation and attend the blind date & commit.
Maki requires to read the folded note in your inventory before your second visit to the cafe.

If this is all stuff you don't want to bother with, the next version 0.4.0 will integrate a story skip that gives you an optimal playthrough with all of this stuff already done.
Okay, thank you for answering. For Julianna I don't know how to get her to appear for orientation. Everytime I do the blind date I get Diane.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes