Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
a female who owns a penis is called a futa, so if the penis is inevitable, it would be ONLY a futa protagonist.
Hello,

If you start your character as female you have a vagina. The first scene with Curie even has her eating your pussy. Can you please be more precise on what you think is a problem?

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
The logic around who you get a date with is far more coherent now.

However, another area I think could still use a little clearing up though is the Social Rank system, from what I can tell it's a scale from either 0 or 1 to ~1000, with lower being better. Anything above 500 designates one's social status a Commoner, and below as a Noble, with a third designation of Alliance Military being available. The only non-AI with this third designation has a rank of precisely 500, so I can't tell if being military replaces your rank with 500 (as the midpoint between commoner and noble to indicate being neither), or if this is a coincidence and one could have a different rank and still be military (which I would have to assume is the case, because even if the commoner vs noble distinction is truly eliminated within the ranks*, surely an admiral would still have better social rank than say an ensign)?

Further confusing things, one character, Zara Vel, simply has a blank entry on her social rank (I assume on account of being an alien), while Eve, the aforementioned AI, is given a social rank of 0, I think an entry of N/A would likely be more appropriate for both of these. We also don't know the player's rank, which would be helpful context for the other scores. Ideally, a second page would be added to the codex for lore/setting information such as social rank or what a Caelorian is (at present this is just stuffed at the end of the codex entry for the only Caelorian we've met).

*Which seems doubtful given that, for instance, we're told that only noble scions can qualify to lead a battlegroup. Though... With that being said there's only three cadets in that class including the player should they pick it and of those: one we've yet to meet; and the other is a commoner with the lowest rank of any character currently known to us so... Yeah. It is at least implied that there are special circumstances around her admittance so I assume this is deliberate and we'll find out more at some point down the line.

Another very minor thing is the "MAC cannon" in the second battlegroups simulation should the player choose the fight option, firstly the acronym MAC already includes the word cannon, and second it is (to my knowledge) specifically a term tied to the Halo universe. I would suggest using either a more generic term like railgun/coilgun/mass driver/Guass cannon etc. or coming up with a different specific term for your universe.

Lastly, more character options on creation would be nice, notably absent is the option to be a redhead, but more options in general would be nice if possible too. Also for female characters specifically, the "blond" option should probably instead be "blonde".

Reactions: Miosha

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Hello,

If you start your character as female you have a vagina. The first scene with Curie even has her eating your pussy. Can you please be more precise on what you think is a problem?
1682823271460.png

like this, a female body with a male's genitals. I selected females. I am confused, but I will check it again

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
like this, a female body with a male's genitals. I selected females. I am confused, but I will check it again
That scene only happens if you accept using the mystery injector: Curious, you ask her what the mod does, earning a playful smirk before she shakes her head at you. "All I'll tell you is that it's a temporary mod, and its effects will wear off before orientation class tomorrow. Apart from that, you'll just have to trust me when I say you'll enjoy the experience."

Sure it's not signposted, but it only happens on one character's romance route and you can refuse it too, so I certainly wouldn't say it was "inevitable".

Reactions: mandudeman

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Please introduce transformations for other characters soon. I need more BE content in my life... but on ladies who are not one I've just turned into, preferably =) Kthxbye!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Great start, I like the style, the writing is very good & for once there is a lesbian tag missing, you guys might want to add that at some point. Personally I only ended up playing the game because I read through the entire discussion out of curiosity and only learned from there that the game can be played with a lesbian protagonist (at least so far in regards to the scenes but from how I understand you this is also going to remain the case since the player can choose which characters to pursue)
Great first impression, I'm excited for the content that was hinted at so far & liked the different characters I ran into.

One thing I want to mention though is that I agree with the people pointing out that currently it is a bit confusing how to access which path, I didn't manage to get a date with Julianna (I think, unless the scene (Co-Op Shooter) at the contest right at the end of the current content is said date?), but I didn't pick the harsh dialogue choice with Curie right at the start, it just was too mean :oops: so that probably is the reason.

Good luck with the Development & I hope all goes well :)

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
One thing I want to mention though is that I agree with the people pointing out that currently it is a bit confusing how to access which path, I didn't manage to get a date with Julianna (I think, unless the scene (Co-Op Shooter) at the contest right at the end of the current content is said date?), but I didn't pick the harsh dialogue choice with Curie right at the start, it just was too mean :oops: so that probably is the reason.
To get any date you have to visit the Café on day three, and go to your inventory to read the note you get during that. As long as you have read the note prior to the evening of day four, you will be offered a blind date via Maki at that time. This date ends up being with one of two people depending on if you visited the Atrium on day three and let Julianna sit with you. If you did, Julianna will be the date, and otherwise the date will be Diane. Should you get Diane as your date but you had previously refused to sleep with her, the date will go poorly.

Reactions: Miosha

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
To get any date you have to visit the Café on day three, and go to your inventory to read the note you get during that. As long as you have read the note prior to the evening of day four, you will be offered a blind date via Maki at that time. This date ends up being with one of two people depending on if you visited the Atrium on day three and let Julianna sit with you. If you did, Julianna will be the date, and otherwise the date will be Diane. Should you get Diane as your date but you had previously refused to sleep with her, the date will go poorly.
Oh, I met Julianna in the Atrium & had read the note, the blind date was with Diane (I had not met her beforehand) though, I refused to get into a relationship with her but then in a scene afterwards Diane was introduced to my character as if they had never met. I met Julianna again during the final event, but not for the Blind Date. No idea what happened there, if that isn't how it should have worked, sorry. x.x

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Oh, I met Julianna in the Atrium & had read the note, the blind date was with Diane (I had not met her beforehand) though, I refused to get into a relationship with her but then in a scene afterwards Diane was introduced to my character as if they had never met. I met Julianna again during the final event, but not for the Blind Date. No idea what happened there, if that isn't how it should have worked, sorry. x.x
You say you met her, but did you let her sit with you too? If you did then it seems there's a bug somewhere.
If you check Julianna's codex page does it say:
"I've met Julianna at the Atrium while chilling before class. I allowed her to stay with me and we chatted for a while. I learned we attend the same classes so I guess I'll see her quite often."
or
"I've met Julianna at the Atrium while chilling before class. She wanted to stay with me but I gently declined so I could have some alone time."?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
You say you met her, but did you let her sit with you too? If you did then it seems there's a bug somewhere.
If you check Julianna's codex page does it say:
"I've met Julianna at the Atrium while chilling before class. I allowed her to stay with me and we chatted for a while. I learned we attend the same classes so I guess I'll see her quite often."
or
"I've met Julianna at the Atrium while chilling before class. She wanted to stay with me but I gently declined so I could have some alone time."?
It doesn't say anything, the notebook part is empty. Her description reads: Julianna is a student at Starwatch Academy that arrived late to the course, admitted as an exception. She seems to be struggling to make connections.

Is there a third event with her that I might confuse with the interaction you were referring to?

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
It doesn't say anything, the notebook part is empty. Her description reads: Julianna is a student at Starwatch Academy that arrived late to the course, admitted as an exception. She seems to be struggling to make connections.

Is there a third event with her that I might confuse with the interaction you were referring to?
Hmm, according to the code you can only trigger the met Julianna flag either by visiting the Atrium on day three, in which case you will always have one of the two quotes I listed on her notebook, or from the day five evening shooter event at the Arcade, in which case you will have only the text you quoted and no notebook. Are you certain you met her on day three?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hmm, according to the code you can only trigger the met Julianna flag either by visiting the Atrium on day three, in which case you will always have one of the two quotes I listed on her notebook, or from the day five evening shooter event at the Arcade, in which case you will have only the text you quoted and no notebook. Are you certain you met her on day three?
Yeah, if there are only those 2 scenes i am 100% sure, I met her before classes & especially prior the contest at the end of the current content.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Yeah, if there are only those 2 scenes i am 100% sure, I met her before classes & especially prior the contest at the end of the current content.
That's odd. What do you get if you type SugarCube.State.variables.npc_facts into your browser's console?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
That's odd. What do you get if you type SugarCube.State.variables.npc_facts into your browser's console?
Nothing basically, it just says there are 4 hidden results, but doesn't show anything. In case it helps you I loaded a savefile from thursday right before the date & my codex doesn't even list Julianna. I am sure I met her though because I did not reload through my entire playthrough, at the moment the game is short enough to just play it in 1 go.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Nothing basically, it just says there are 4 hidden results, but doesn't show anything. In case it helps you I loaded a savefile from thursday right before the date & my codex doesn't even list Julianna. I am sure I met her though because I did not reload through my entire playthrough, at the moment the game is short enough to just play it in 1 go.
I think you may have typed that into the console's filter/previously put somethign in the console's filter rather than entering it as an input, it should return a map of values relating to the current state of the game. Either way, if immediately before the date you don't have Julianna in the codex that means the flag met_julianna has not been set, which should only be the case at that point if you didn't visit the Atrium before the first class on day three.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I think you may have typed that into the console's filter/previously put somethign in the console's filter rather than entering it as an input, it should return a map of values relating to the current state of the game. Either way, if immediately before the date you don't have Julianna in the codex that means the flag met_julianna has not been set, which should only be the case at that point if you didn't visit the Atrium before the first class on day three.
Oh I finally found out how to get the stuff from the console.

This is what I got as a result: Map(24) { met_curie → true, curie_intro_shakehands → true, curie_intro_sex → false, met_eva → true, eva_intro_greet → true, orientation_letho_chastise → false, orientation_letho_met → true, met_letho → true, orientation_walk_nobles → true, met_edward → true, … }

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Oh I finally found out how to get the stuff from the console.

This is what I got as a result: Map(24) { met_curie → true, curie_intro_shakehands → true, curie_intro_sex → false, met_eva → true, eva_intro_greet → true, orientation_letho_chastise → false, orientation_letho_met → true, met_letho → true, orientation_walk_nobles → true, met_edward → true, … }
There should be a little arrow or similar to the left (depending on which browser you use) which expands the map to show the full 24 entries.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
There should be a little arrow or similar to the left (depending on which browser you use) which expands the map to show the full 24 entries.
Oh, I see, sorry, here is the full list. Only seem to be 22 entries

1: curie_intro_shakehands → true
<key>: "curie_intro_shakehands"
<value>: true

2: curie_intro_sex → false

3: met_eva → true

4: eva_intro_greet → true

5: orientation_letho_chastise → false

6: orientation_letho_met → true

7: met_letho → true

8: orientation_walk_nobles → true

9: met_edward → true

10: met_valerie → true

11: orientation_edwardandvalerie_met → true

12: met_ann → true

13: met_diane → true

14: met_maki → true

15: orientation_d3_cafe_maki_met → true

16: orientation_d3_cafe_order → "smoothie"

17: orientation_d3_cafe_order_prior → false

18: orientation_d3_cafe_note_read → true

19: orientation_d3_arcade_game → "racing"

20: orientation_d3_archives_curious → true

21: orientation_d3_archives_choice → "leisure"

22: orientation_d3_evening_curiescene_accept → true

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Oh, I see, sorry, here is the full list. Only seem to be 22 entries
Based on those it appears as though you visited the Café on the morning of day three rather than the Atrium, entry 13 is from meeting Diane at the Gym during the afternoon of day two, and entries 14 through 22 are all the day three activities except for the Atrium. Entries remain in the order they were first added, so if you had visited the Atrium on the morning of day three (this is the only time it's possible, unlike all other day three activities which can be visited both before and after the class) it should show up between entry 13 and 14 as:
Code:
14: met_julianna → true
15: orientation_d3_atrium_julianna_met → true
16: orientation_d3_atrium_acceptcompany → true/false
If you want to get a date with Julianna anyway without replaying from the start, you could type each of the following into the console prior to Maki's call about the date: SugarCube.State.variables.npc_facts.set("met_julianna", true)SugarCube.State.variables.npc_facts.set("orientation_d3_atrium_julianna_met", true)SugarCube.State.variables.npc_facts.set("orientation_d3_atrium_acceptcompany", true)

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Based on those it appears as though you visited the Café on the morning of day three rather than the Atrium, entry 13 is from meeting Diane at the Gym during the afternoon of day two, and entries 14 through 22 are all the day three activities except for the Atrium. Entries remain in the order they were first added, so if you had visited the Atrium on the morning of day three (this is the only time it's possible, unlike all other day three activities can be visited both before and after the class) it should show up between entry 13 and 14 as:
Code:
14: met_julianna → true
15: orientation_d3_atrium_julianna_met → true
16: orientation_d3_atrium_acceptcompany → true/false
If you want to get a date with Julianna anyway without replaying from the start, you could type each of the following into the console prior to Maki's call about the date: SugarCube.State.variables.npc_facts.set("met_julianna", true)SugarCube.State.variables.npc_facts.set("orientation_d3_atrium_julianna_met", true)SugarCube.State.variables.npc_facts.set("orientation_d3_atrium_acceptcompany", true)
Thank you, I will happily use that since I think the major variations I missed out on are not taking Curie's hand, which seemed too cold for my taste & the Diane scenes, which would be exclusive with the Julianna path anyway, from what I understand.

So I met Julianna but not around the right time, but still on the same day I think, she was talking about how she started 2 days late & didn't have any real acquaintances amongst the other students therefore.

Edit: By the way a big thumb up and thanks for taking your time to address this as well as providing an easy-to-use workaround that doesn't require a full restart.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes