yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarwatchAcademy-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

An_Able

Aug 11, 2021
I found a bug: I was playing as a male, and after the first day Curie showed up to my room with a genemod to get it on. The mod turned my character into a futa, yet the next day when I'm having fun with Diane and another instructor at the gym the narration mentions the need for a strap-on and that my character has a clit.

It's a minor bug, though, and I'm having an absolute blast with the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miosha

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
How do you get Curie's Clinic scene? I met her multiple times there, but she just shows me the catalogue.

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Are you on her dom path? (Did you initially refuse her advance during the introduction scene?)
Ah. I see. Didn't know there were such requirements. I'm being nice to everyone, because I like it when my girl is a nice sub that gets taken advantage of.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Ah. I see. Didn't know there were such requirements. I'm being nice to everyone, because I like it when my girl is a nice sub that gets taken advantage of.
She has 2 different paths, if you want her to take advantage of your character (or at least take the dominant role) you need to refuse her first advance and then go along when she visits you in the evening. Personally I wish there was a different way then to be "unfriendly" in that choice because I like her but vastly prefer her being dommy, too, but well. :D
I feel as if that choice will impact more scenes with her in the future, too, so probably try going along with it.

Reactions: Miosha

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
She has 2 different paths, if you want her to take advantage of your character (or at least take the dominant role) you need to refuse her first advance and then go along when she visits you in the evening. Personally I wish there was a different way then to be "unfriendly" in that choice because I like her but vastly prefer her being dommy, but well. :D
I feel as if that choice will impact more scenes with her in the future, too, so probably try going along with it.
That's a very roundabout way of doing it. Don't think I've ever seen a playable tsundere before. Thank you for explaining.

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
For the dev: Could you add an option to overwrite the uniform? Right now, I have to manually change my character into a skirt.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
play the update from my save poitn holy fucking shit this update was maybe what 3-6 web pages ive seen meater html updates this far in then this. i come back to this ia maybe a year i give that long cuase the last update was was almost 6 months ago and well it was meatier then this update. good luck to the dev.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I found a bug: I was playing as a male, and after the first day Curie showed up to my room with a genemod to get it on. The mod turned my character into a futa, yet the next day when I'm having fun with Diane and another instruction at the gym the narration mentions the need for a strap-on and that my character has a clit.

It's a minor bug, though, and I'm having an absolute blast with the game.
Hey, glad you're enjoying the game. Thanks for letting me know, I will look into this. It's most likely something I missed when implementing the new body type.

How do you get this scene?
Currently the only way to get this is to make the proper choices during orientation week as there is not currently a way to alter her submission and domination scores in freeroam.

To do this, shake hands with her when your shuttle lands, but turn down her offer to have sex after choosing your major. When she visits on Day 3 evening, accept to have modded sex with her. Then once you enter freeroam, you can find her at the clinic on friday afternoon and get abused.

I'll check if something can be done to make the choices clearer.

For the dev: Could you add an option to overwrite the uniform? Right now, I have to manually change my character into a skirt.
You can use custom outfits to do something like this for now, but in regards to overwriting the default uniform, this doesn't exist yet. The default uniform is a safeguard as it is compatible on all body types, this is why transformations from mods revert you to it. I'll look into improving the system at a later point so this doesn't happen if not needed, but I need to test it thoroughly so I don't end up adding bugs.

play the update from my save poitn holy fucking shit this update was maybe what 3-6 web pages ive seen meater html updates this far in then this. i come back to this ia maybe a year i give that long cuase the last update was was almost 6 months ago and well it was meatier then this update. good luck to the dev.
I'm not sure I get it as the last update was a month ago. Thank you for your encouragement though, I hope the game will fit more your expectations when you play it again in the future.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
I'm not sure I get it as the last update was a month ago. Thank you for your encouragement though, I hope the game will fit more your expectations when you play it again in the future.
let me clear it up i played this 3-4 months ago and the content since then has litterally been 6 pages from were i saved in that 3-4 months. not a lot of contenet was added for the version release as other games of this type by this version release and this many updates have a lot of content. like i said ill come back in a year and see were it is at.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
While there is the androgenous body type, will there also be a body with more exaggerated proportions at some point? I mean, it's sci fi, and humans are ultimately a pretty randy species, so turning the bod into an space ace pr0n star equivalent doesn't seem like that far a stretch. But if it wrecks havock with the art that totally makes sense for 'nope.

And speaking of, regarding body mods, will there be one where the player has both sexes below, experimental or otherwise?

Lastly, wouldn't the Curie content work for both dom and submissive if the either she or the player just suggested if they were willing to 'spice things up' a bit?

Wonderful game, by the by.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Promising, but as of know, very little amount of content.
There's a chance for this game to flourish, diving deeper into more depraved and 'fancy' bodymods, especially perma's , but it's for the dev to decide. With the right amount of time, the mentioned additions and work.. And with the guidance of the community, this project could surpass other, well know games (of this 'genre' )within 2 years.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes