Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Avaron1974

This game doesn't have a lesbian tag but so far it's no problem to play as lesbian exclusively & from what it sounds this will remain the case. Also it's pretty enjoyable so far, writing wise but also the audio & visuals. Little demo of sorts, but a well done one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974

This game doesn't have a lesbian tag but so far it's no problem to play as lesbian exclusively & from what it sounds this will remain the case. Also it's pretty enjoyable so far, writing wise but also the audio & visuals. Little demo of sorts, but a well done one.
Thanks for the tag in hun, appreciate it.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Hi all, new update is out. The plot advance a little bit and you now have more freedom to do things the way you want.

Next update we will focus on adding transformation content and femboy/androgynous code and art for the player, which is the big chunk we have to do before we can focus more on content.

I hope you will have fun.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
A few quick thoughts after 0.3.0

Navigating locations using the top bar as it is is going to get old fast. An easier way to access the most commonly used locations would be extremely welcome

After not playing this for a while I had to access the codex frequently to get reacquainted with the characters. Would be a decent QoL change to make clicking the character names in the main text section open their profile

Reactions: Vitegra and iev

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
A few quick thoughts after 0.3.0

Navigating locations using the top bar as it is is going to get old fast. An easier way to access the most commonly used locations would be extremely welcome

After not playing this for a while I had to access the codex frequently to get reacquainted with the characters. Would be a decent QoL change to make clicking the character names in the main text section open their profile
Hey there,

Truth be told, I thought about adding a fast travel button early into this patch's development but I wasn't sure if it was already going to be needed. I guess it is. :HideThePain:

I'll look into adding some sort of fast travel button in the next patch that could allow you to quickly navigate between main locations.

is there an harem or a pure lesbian route
We don't really design things with "routes" in mind as we want choices to be more open, but a 100% lesbian experience is already possible if you decide to not engage in any relationships or sexual activities with penis endowed characters.

Harem isn't something that exist in the game yet.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why can't my character equip all clothing? Like I can't have a female character wear men's clothes?

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
Pop-up notifications (in the upper right corner of the screen) overlap the navigation buttons. For example, when you are going to work the second time in a day, you have to wait until the message about the money earned in the morning disappears.

Too many useless clicks. At night you can only sleep, but to start the next day you have to make a lot of clicks, including the wake up button (it's generally meaningless)!

I would like to somehow highlight the locations in which at this moment someone is.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Will we expect to see gay content as well as traps and femboys.
Gay content is not currently a focus for us. Traps/Femboys is 100% guaranteed.

Why can't my character equip all clothing? Like I can't have a female character wear men's clothes?
It's mostly because we fucked up and designed two very different paperdolls. We did some tests at first to have some fem stuff like dresses and high heels on the male character but the result was truly horrible and not something you want to see.

We plan to solve the problem by introducing a third "androgynous/femboy" body type that will be a middle ground between both currently existing body types and has the ability to fetch from both closets.

Pop-up notifications (in the upper right corner of the screen) overlap the navigation buttons. For example, when you are going to work the second time in a day, you have to wait until the message about the money earned in the morning disappears.

Too many useless clicks. At night you can only sleep, but to start the next day you have to make a lot of clicks, including the wake up button (it's generally meaningless)!

I would like to somehow highlight the locations in which at this moment someone is.
Thanks for letting me know about the overlap, I'll fix that in the next version. In regards to sleep, you make a good point, I'll see if I can find a way to get rid of the intermediate scene for sleep and nap if no event gets triggered.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Sounds like fun. :giggle::coffee:

Huh. Since when those cause legal issues? o_O:coffee:
Patreon de-platformed a number of creators doing mind control games because they stated it was 'non consensual' because they were being manipulated into sex in any way other than asking and getting consent to have sex.

Basically, it's rape if you don't have your respective legal teams fill out consensual agreements to be signed and dated, with multiple initial locations, in triplicate, with co-signing witnesses, before plowing that field... as far as Patreon is concerned.

Pretty much like the sorry state of the real world now.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Hey everyone, new update is out!

Among things that were added in the new version, I paid attention to the feedback that was posted here. There is now a fast travel system in the game and nap/sleep intermediate scenes have been removed. This should make moving around less of a chore.

I hope you have fun with the new version.

Is there any non-lesbian content as female mc? Or I just missed it somehow?
There is not yet as we didn't start implementing relationships with male characters, but it should happen soon enough.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes