Beyond Kawaii

Nov 16, 2021
Trying the web version. Text settings don't work.

Edit: Oh, they do work, but not in the menu. Also, in the character description text - wrong eyes color is written. It's taken from the skin color.

Last edited:

BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Trying the web version. Text settings don't work.

Edit: Oh, they do work, but not in the menu. Also, in the character description text - wrong eyes color is written. It's taken from the skin color.
Hi. What browser are you using? Also, are you in incognito?
It can affect the saves and options of the game.

BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
I'm using Firefox, no incognito. Permitted JS.
Ah, yeah. The text options only change the long in-game text. All the buttons and menus stay the same.

Thanks for the heads-up on the eye color. I plugged the wrong value as you said.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Minor, but still a bug; noticed when playing the web version. If you just go to the main menu and start new game, some events wouldn't properly reset, so the game would think that you've done them already; you have to actually restart the page, then start new game.

Reactions: BFPenguin

BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Minor, but still a bug; noticed when playing the web version. If you just go to the main menu and start new game, some events wouldn't properly reset, so the game would think that you've done them already; you have to actually restart the page, then start new game.
Thanks for the bug report! Fixed it, I'll publish it with the next version once I have more content.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
A decent start. Some humor, some sex, some plot development. Very short, but it's a 0.1 so I can't complain too much.

It could use just a bit more internal voice, especially during the sex scenes. The MC gets dom'd but doesn't seem to have much of a reaction to that. Sexy is what happens between the ears.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
For now it ends there. There's 5 events that can happen inside the mansion by sleeping and taking baths.
Next update will let you leave the mansion.
I only found four: the "clean it up janny" scene, spying on Beatrice/Sullyvan in the bath and the handjob scene with Beatrice. What am I missing?

BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Couple things I noticed as needing work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with everything you mentioned. And I have some explanations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your feedback! I hope to better the game over time with all of this. A lot of stuff still to do and a lot that's in there is still place holder. In the future I will make my Trello board visible to the public so people can see what I'm working on, but I want to iron some things out first.

Reactions: Axel34

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I did use female characters a fair bit while testing, but I want to leave the possibility of creating a female character with a beard. I will probably just change it to no description at all if you are shaved and it will apply to both genders.
Maybe something like the "beard" box you have to check, which gives you the list of descriptions of you beard; if it's turned off, the game ignores your (lack of) beard completely; it would also allow to keep "shaven beard" for those who do care about it.

I think the same can be used for pubic hairs.

BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Maybe something like the "beard" box you have to check, which gives you the list of descriptions of you beard; if it's turned off, the game ignores your (lack of) beard completely; it would also allow to keep "shaven beard" for those who do care about it.

I think the same can be used for pubic hairs.
I like the idea, but my parser system would collapse under this. I gotta modify it a bit for that, which I definitely want, but just not for now. I will note the idea down though. Thanks.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I am really into text-games and look foward to the flourishing of a new one.

The UI is simple but pleasant and the writting so far is quite straight foward without being robotic, although it could use more flavour. Aside from that, it's simply way too barebones to give any detailed review or even say if it's promising or not.

jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
Wow judging from those images it looks like this game is going to be great. I've been looking for another text based adult game. I've played through all the content that appeals to me in TiTs, CoC2, and Lilliths throne. If you don't have enough time to make your own art or pay someone else to do it then I suggest allowing players to put in their own custom images in the game. Strive for power or Lilliths throne are some good examples.