BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Guess this was abandoned? A shame.
Hi, yeah sorry.
Life got in the way. I tagged it as abandoned myself because I have no idea when I can pick it back up if at all.
Got together with someone and bought a house, got a new (more demanding) job and overall lost all my free time and motivation for this project.

Sorry again for breaking expectations

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hi, yeah sorry.
Life got in the way. I tagged it as abandoned myself because I have no idea when I can pick it back up if at all.
Got together with someone and bought a house, got a new (more demanding) job and overall lost all my free time and motivation for this project.

Well, could've put the "onhold" handle instead if there's a return on the horizon. Understandable if it's not really the case due to circumstances, though.

Reactions: BFPenguin

AudioMat

Mar 29, 2021
Hi, yeah sorry.

Its alright man, getting a house is magnitudes more important then working on this game.