BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Is femdom going to be a major part of the content in the future? Will it be limited to her character?
It won't be limited to her, but it also won't be a major part. There's going to be a lot of fetishes in the final game, so there isn't a single "major" one.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Tried the game for the first time, it looks good. The font is honestly hard to read for me though, I'd much prefer a cleaner font. It looked like changing it might be an option in the menu but it didn't do anything so maybe I misinterpreted? Also the term "TimeManagement" kept popping up, seemingly in places where the word should just be "Time." Not sure what that's about.

Still, based on the few minutes I played before the font drove me away and what I've read in this thread, it looks like this game will be right up my alley once it's developed more. It even follows a similar scenario to a story I had been drafting in my head and debating writing. Now I don't need to bother, I can just play this instead :)

I just hope we get a decent spread of events for people playing as heterosexual females, and that said events don't fall into the trap a lot of games have of "you have to always be submissive in order to get dicked down." I like to play dominant characters that still enjoy a good dicking.

Also, while I'm at it, are there any gangbang scenes currently in the game or planned to be in the game?

Reactions: Akira-Chan

BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Tried the game for the first time, it looks good. The font is honestly hard to read for me though, I'd much prefer a cleaner font. It looked like changing it might be an option in the menu but it didn't do anything so maybe I misinterpreted? Also the term "TimeManagement" kept popping up, seemingly in places where the word should just be "Time." Not sure what that's about.

Still, based on the few minutes I played before the font drove me away and what I've read in this thread, it looks like this game will be right up my alley once it's developed more. It even follows a similar scenario to a story I had been drafting in my head and debating writing. Now I don't need to bother, I can just play this instead :)

I just hope we get a decent spread of events for people playing as heterosexual females, and that said events don't fall into the trap a lot of games have of "you have to always be submissive in order to get dicked down." I like to play dominant characters that still enjoy a good dicking.

Also, while I'm at it, are there any gangbang scenes currently in the game or planned to be in the game?
Hey, thanks for giving the game a try!

Damn... I changed some stuff last minute and it messed up with the word "time" I'll get that fixed asap.

Sorry the font bothered you. It's in my to-do list to get a better default one. Changing it in the options menu should work though, it will change the font of the main text, but not menus.

I'll get some events for dominant people eventually that will work for any gender and preference, it's just harder for me to write about it. But I definitely want to get some in there. Hopefully then I'll be nail it for you.

There are no gangbang scenes yet, but I am in the middle of writing one for a new location. It's on a beach! It'll be in the next update.

Thanks!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Changing it in the options menu should work though, it will change the font of the main text, but not menus.
That doesn't seem to be working for me. I tried changing it both in the main menu and while in-game, and the main text didn't change font at all. I could be doing something wrong, but I think it's bugged.

BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
That doesn't seem to be working for me. I tried changing it both in the main menu and while in-game, and the main text didn't change font at all. I could be doing something wrong, but I think it's bugged.
I'll check it once I get home. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can I ask what engine this game is built on?
It's made with Godot.

You need to differentiate thoughts from the things player's character says
The narrator speaks and thinks for the main character. The MC doesn't actually talk in game

BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
So is everyone just guessing what mc thinks?
Honestly, I don't know how to explain it.
Canonically, the MC answers, but it doesn't show up in game because I want the player to decide exactly what the response itself is.

If I say that the MC answers affirmatively, you as a player can decide what the exact answer would be. Is your MC kind of a douche about it? Is he super kind or supportive?
If I say that the MC answers "Yeah, I'll do it." it gives him a specific personality (that might not coincide with what the players want for him)

BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
All download links and the online version have been updated with a hotfix.
Sorry to anyone who experienced difficulties with fonts.

Detailed explanation to those who want it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hargan2

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This game continue to be enjoying. There wasn't much added but it was good.
Encountering every event isn't easy (we can go through many days without anything happening).

It's good you made variant for some scenes. You can continue to add more until you think there is enough (for example, you could join the stranger masturbating or pursue him when he flies to have something more, the spied changing can also be done by a girl, there could be a fellatio sometime...).

Some remarks :
Character creation :
The first name and last name list should have an order and repeat itself (for example, I created an avatar with a random name I liked but I had to do something else so I changed tab for something non adult and when I came back, the online game tab refreshed automatically so I tried making the same first name appear again but it took some time).
Some choices should be more clear (for example : what's the difference between natural, grown or jungle public hair?).

The "Main menu" button should lead to a warning that we can lose all the progress non registered.
The event list should be next to the quest tab. It took me some time to undestand that it was different than the quest tab (I thought the events were divided in quests only before clicking on event at some point and finding all of them). An event unavailable anymore should be listed as missed (Armella's underwear for example is a one time event).
After the first sex shop promotion, there should be a message saying that, if we want to do that job again, we have to ask the clerk in the shop. I continued to explore for a long time before wondering why it wasn't triggering anymore and entered the shop to check.

Depending the size of the text, some words are overlaping each other, even in full screen :
1661916652844.png
We can adjust the size in the options so it's not really a problem but, if someone needs that size, he can be bothered by it.

Good continuation.

Reactions: BFPenguin

BFPenguin

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Hello.

This game continue to be enjoying. There wasn't much added but it was good.
Encountering every event isn't easy (we can go through many days without anything happening).

It's good you made variant for some scenes. You can continue to add more until you think there is enough (for example, you could join the stranger masturbating or pursue him when he flies to have something more, the spied changing can also be done by a girl, there could be a fellatio sometime...).

Some remarks :
Character creation :
The first name and last name list should have an order and repeat itself (for example, I created an avatar with a random name I liked but I had to do something else so I changed tab for something non adult and when I came back, the online game tab refreshed automatically so I tried making the same first name appear again but it took some time).
Some choices should be more clear (for example : what's the difference between natural, grown or jungle public hair?).

The "Main menu" button should lead to a warning that we can lose all the progress non registered.
The event list should be next to the quest tab. It took me some time to undestand that it was different than the quest tab (I thought the events were divided in quests only before clicking on event at some point and finding all of them). An event unavailable anymore should be listed as missed (Armella's underwear for example is a one time event).
After the first sex shop promotion, there should be a message saying that, if we want to do that job again, we have to ask the clerk in the shop. I continued to explore for a long time before wondering why it wasn't triggering anymore and entered the shop to check.

Depending the size of the text, some words are overlaping each other, even in full screen :
View attachment 2015873
We can adjust the size in the options so it's not really a problem but, if someone needs that size, he can be bothered by it.

Good continuation.
Hi! Thanks for the great review.

I intend to continue adding more variants as time goes on until each event is pretty expansive.
Hopefully they are easier to find with the event list, which will be easier to navigate once I had more tabs to that same screen.

I will work on the other issues you mentioned.

Thanks once again!

Reactions: Oliz82