Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
POG a sequel of one of my favourite sandbox on this site, hope the dev will put some more efforts in resolving the bugs in this one :3

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
A couple of questions:

Is there anyway to interact with slave girls one on one? It seems like after they are captured they are just tiny figures that do their jobs at the station.

How do you use the science lab? Some of the girls are smart, so I want to put them their doing things for me.

Can you actually attack and take over other systems? The galactic map was confusing and I didn't see any way to attack other groups.

Does reputation do anything?

Jun 10, 2022
A couple of questions:

Is there anyway to interact with slave girls one on one? It seems like after they are captured they are just tiny figures that do their jobs at the station.

How do you use the science lab? Some of the girls are smart, so I want to put them their doing things for me.

Can you actually attack and take over other systems? The galactic map was confusing and I didn't see any way to attack other groups.

Does reputation do anything?
Ya, if you click on the slave tab at the bottom it will bring up a screen almost like a spreadsheet. You can see list of slaves and interact directly with one there by clicking on the far right button of her name (I forgot what it is labeled)

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
For now, is there any reason to play this over StationMaster 1? Seems like the same game but with less features and more bugs currently

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I can run it just fine, but I got a new Windows system just to handle Cyberpunk 2077. AMD Ryzen 5, 16GBytes ram and a GTX 1660 running Windows 10 pro.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I can run it just fine, but I got a new Windows system just to handle Cyberpunk 2077. AMD Ryzen 5, 16GBytes ram and a GTX 1660 running Windows 10 pro.
Yeah, except I also have Ryzen 5, 16 GB Win10 pro but RTX 2060 12 GB and it crashes with every New Game to the point of having to reboot the machine: the screen is black for 1 minute then the GPU stays at 50% usage for 10 to 15 minutes and the CPU at 80% by NVIDIA container with heavy internet traffic.
This is the only Unity app that does this to me
There is an inconsistency somewhere and it ends up making me think of coin mining.
I like the concept of the game but I'll stick with version 1 as long as version 2 causes this kind of thing.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Yeah, except I also have Ryzen 5, 16 GB Win10 pro but RTX 2060 12 GB and it crashes with every New Game to the point of having to reboot the machine: the screen is black for 1 minute then the GPU stays at 50% usage for 10 to 15 minutes and the CPU at 80% by NVIDIA container with heavy internet traffic.
This is the only Unity app that does this to me
There is an inconsistency somewhere and it ends up making me think of coin mining.
I like the concept of the game but I'll stick with version 1 as long as version 2 causes this kind of thing.
How did you download the game? I got the game off a mega link that was posted in the thread.

Jun 10, 2022
For now, is there any reason to play this over StationMaster 1? Seems like the same game but with less features and more bugs currently
No.. SM1 is much more complete. i haven't seen any new situations yet in SM2. All of the scenarios seem to be copied directly from SM1. The rooms have different appearances, but seem to be identical in upgrades and function. Interaction with slaves more complete in SM1. I'm looking forward to a complete SM2, but right now SM1 is much more playable.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes