Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
not sure if its me or not but cant keep changes to slaves' bodies and names
This is the super pre=alpha version and has tons of bugs. 0.3 is supposed to be more stable but it hasn't been uploaded here yet. I'd recommend playing Stationmaster 1 until 2 gets more completed.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
frenchfry Good news about that! The modding functionality is part of the dialog parsing engine, which is the one piece that's pretty much unchanged from SM1. Mod events that worked in SM1 should also work in SM2, and the API is extended, but fundamentally unchanged.

That doesn't apply to the inspection screen, which is no longer driven by the dialog parser. Modding that will be trickier.

Man i am very happy that your are making SM2 cuz the first one was really good and enjoyable.....but if possible optimize it a bit more so when there are a lot of characters at our station the drop frame is a nightmare. Also could you link the mods and a discription for them at your first page under the main game download link...

Lastly if possible if our char is very tall at sex animation he fucks the air and not the other person....that too was an issue...

Keep up the good work :D

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Man i am very happy that your are making SM2 cuz the first one was really good and enjoyable.....but if possible optimize it a bit more so when there are a lot of characters at our station the drop frame is a nightmare. Also could you link the mods and a discription for them at your first page under the main game download link...

Lastly if possible if our char is very tall at sex animation he fucks the air and not the other person....that too was an issue...

Keep up the good work :D
yes i would like that too ! and im a patron of yours :p StationmasterDev

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I would like to see events and situations of Netori ( stealing someone partner ) and that they have importance and lasts in the time, like , you see an event where you enslave someone wife r girlfriend, then ape her or just bring her to your station, then you enslave the boyfriend/husband too, months and years go on, but the husband keeps hating you for stealing his women, and the women remembers him but she already is a slut to you, that kind of situations/events would be fucking awesome man

Reactions: Bobo137

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
I would like to see events and situations of Netori ( stealing someone partner ) and that they have importance and lasts in the time, like , you see an event where you enslave someone wife r girlfriend, then ape her or just bring her to your station, then you enslave the boyfriend/husband too, months and years go on, but the husband keeps hating you for stealing his women, and the women remembers him but she already is a slut to you, that kind of situations/events would be fucking awesome man
Looks like the event system is still being supported to a similar degree. Something like that could easily be modded in if it's not there.

Reactions: hiddink

nijam66

May 11, 2019
This getting a second part, made me try the first one again. The first one could have used some polish on the animations and fixing of memory leaks. Was really cool tho. I hope this Version gets even better.

hecter1

Aug 7, 2018
Seriously, would anyone please upload 0.3, the last patreon update already teasered the 0.4 release ...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: i just might check out this game ... simulator .. whatever its being called after a few more updates :)

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes