Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Your computer should be fine, it's still at an extremely early stage of development, so it just needs some time. The original needed time on occasion as well.
Thank you for the answer.
I thought so. Not being very good at Mono and C#, I wasn't sure if we could optimise to that extent.

Just be patient, I'll come back in a few months, so.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Is it just me or is the Linux-version completely broken? As far as I can tell, the only thing I can do is add more levels :p

I tried the windows version and it works just fine, but on Linux the build-window is completely empty and any attempt to open a marketplace to buy slaves doesn't do anything, also, I don't get any notifications about people wanting to visit my station and no tutorial starts telling me what to do.

Luckily the windows version works just fine under wine so guess I'll play around with that one instead :)
yes, it's becvause they're named weird but the files do infact contain the updated game
i m not gonna comment nothing about this update,,,i will wait til next ,,,
im running the linux version and i cant build anything but floors...
Thank you for the answer.
I thought so. Not being very good at Mono and C#, I wasn't sure if we could optimise to that extent.

Just be patient, I'll come back in a few months, so.
Please, for the love of god, add a graphics options menu! I just raised the global temperature average by twenty degrees.
Thanks for Confirming that my Links are Legit!

For the Linux Problem only DEV could Answer that. If i Remember Correct for StationMaster1 there also existing Problems with Linux and Mac at the beginning. Yeah for the others that wanted to Wait thats a Good Idea more or Less. It was also the Case with Station Master 1.

It sounds weird cuz ive Uploaded Station Master 1 into Oblivion but i also should have waited to lets say Version 1.1 ^^

And yeah ive Missed a Graphics Menu also cuz the UI is barely Visible on 4K Resolution and Game ini Tweaks or to mess with the Graphics Driver ive done that for sure but thats not an easy solution.

StationmasterDev

A Little Inside Joke for DEV....

No more NobodyYouKnow Stuff? And Hell No what the Heck youve done with the Easy to Cheat Saves?

Looked the same like in the past more or less but it was a little bit "Complicated" to "Hack" the SQL3 Lite Database just for the Lulz ^^ But screw that i will rewrite the CSharp like in the good old Days!

It seems that there would be a need for a New Cheat Mod i guess? ^^

Reactions: Misty

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
0.3 is going to be clothing + QoL, and 0.2 is stable enough that I will probably make it the first public build once 0.3 is out.
StationMaster 2 [Alpha 0.2] [StationmasterDev] - Original Size: 2,14GB (5,43GB Unpacked)

Download PC (1,14GB) : Workupload Pixeldrain

If you like my work give me a (y). Game need 5,44GB to be installed. Also give Obsidian01 a (y) for sharing this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the 0.2 after unpacking your release. On that files my repack also based.
StationmasterDev

About this "Extreme Content Mod" thing? Is there something like that in the Future Changelogs or not? ^^ We know its because the "We all Puke Unicorns Rules from the Pussy Patreon" or is that little Trick not longer Needed?

Exoplast

I knew it. My links are Legit! Thanks for the Compress and the Advertising of my Post ^^

PS,

To the Mysterious Person ive Spoken with and who sended me the PM for the Reasons why the Post got Rejected. I can Accept that and im Thanking you for the Guts you Mentioned why this happenned and that was also my thought before i knew it for Sure.

To not involved Readers its not because the Files are "Named weird". At least that was not the Main Reason and we have found an Acceptable Solution for both sides and i will Change that Little thing you hinted to me for Future Updates. So Thank you Again that we settled in Peace.

PPS,

The Reason why the files are "Named weird" is simple as fuck, It wasnt an issue before and its a habbit from me because im a Digital Dinosaur and those "Names" are based on Oldschool OG Upload Rules ^^

And im keeping them like that but they would be not Rejected.

So go Start a Fappathon Pals!

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
That's all that was updated from .1 to .2 in all this time? oof....
Atleast yes. But you know that the Releases .1 to .2 are Plane simple based on Stationmaster 1.1 and are almost Starting as the whole Stationmaster 1.1?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Just tried the Linux version and noticed on top of the build issues mentioned earlier, the "Save and Quit" option doesn't seem to save or exit the game. I had to kill the process in order to get out of the game. There was no other option I could see to exit, but Alt+F4 seems to work.

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
i will be looking forward to this. Its not a new game, its the same game but he had to remake it because the previous version was too buggy when it came to sex. This one seems to have it vastly improved, hence why stationmaster 2 exists. Its a remake and its good that he remade it

Reactions: brattlebob

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Works fine on my GTX1060 with 32Gb RAM (will work on less) - but install the game on an SSD.
define "fine"

I was getting very low cpu/gpu usage with abysmal 8 fps, on 9700K with RTX 2080 on SSD

I noped the fuck out in few minutes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's all that was updated from .1 to .2 in all this time? oof....
0.2 was released on Patreon months ago.
I mean, this isn't some VN, this is basically a full blown strategy and real time station AND galactic management game with slavery being worked on by a single person. Any more than what has already been released is what you should expect regularly from a typical Koikatsu graphics VN, not a game like this.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
It says that the Economy works, but, I dont get charged at all for placing furniture.. Also, everyone is dancing inside a wall crevice xD

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes