Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
anyone who has bought the game can share on whether 0.2 is worth the money? :unsure:

Rly enjoyed stationmaster 1 but if it is as laggy as that then my pc (which is trash) won't be able to run it
It has been said that there are issues, but I'm waiting for it to get further along before I try, so I haven't played yet. I would recommend doing the same, give it, maybe, two more updates.

Last edited:

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
I really wished the dev, would make that sewer monster game concept he talked about ages ago i think on his discord, or maybe even combind it with stationmaster and make it an alien that trafficks humans as livestock or food.

stationmaster was pretty neat despite all the jank so idk what a sequel would really bring contentwise besides a more smooth UI.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I really wished the dev, would make that sewer monster game concept he talked about ages ago i think on his discord, or maybe even combind it with stationmaster and make it an alien that trafficks humans as livestock or food.

stationmaster was pretty neat despite all the jank so idk what a sequel would really bring contentwise besides a more smooth UI.
There's the chance to not make the foundational choices that led to the bigger visual issues, like during sex, with the first game for one.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017

hahahaha wtf that's sounds interesting

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
I'm also back motherfuckers!

"Release 2 0.2: Slightly Less Fire "

Here you Go my Friends,

The Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

I really appreciate the quality and quantity of bug reports. There are some I definitely should have spotted, but you know what they say. If you're not embarassed by the first version of your product, you released it too late. Here's a less-alpha 0.2 version (for everone who has access to 0.1, because it doesn't feel right to hold back bugfixes). Unless something show-stopping happens, the next update will be feature-oriented, and I'll post a poll for that in a couple days.

"Obsidian says: Posted own Mega Links"

Windows 2 0.2:

MacOS 2 0.2:

Linux 2 0.2:

Added Mac and Linux. Thats it so far Pals.

Changelog

New features:

• There is now clear floor indicator on the wall of the station.

Bugfixes:

• The economy now works. I would like to chalk this one up to coding drunk, but the reality is a little bit more depressing.
  • The camera no longer freezes when time is paused.
  • Bulldozing furniture now properly refunds the money.
  • The first slave you purchase is now obedient, which fixes an interment bug in the tutorial.
  • There are now fewer tourists and citizens at the start of the game.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the economic report to show incorrect values for tourist accommodations.
  • Fixed a few graphical issues with pathing.
  • Artifacts now persist when you save and load a game.
  • You can now place artifacts.
  • Bulldozing now works on floors other than the first.
  • Tourists can no longer use arcade stations with no one stationed inside of them.
  • Slaves can no longer leave their assignments mid-coitus.
  • Hair now shows correctly on the station view.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause the economic engine to crash.
  • Fixed a few incorrect references to old factions in events.
  • Fixed a bug that caused hair to disappear with certain camera angles.
  • Fixed a bug in the "Available Assignments" section of the economic report.
  • Fixed a bug that caused NPC AI to crash if you bulldozed a structure they were using.
  • Reputation and influence can now be gained properly.
  • Improved the default angle for the event camera.
  • Fixed a bug that caused furniture to move the Level 1 when the game was loaded.
  • Artifacts can now be placed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the economic report to show test data when no income had yet been gained.
  • Game speed now properly changes the speed of the galaxy map.
  • Fixed a bug that caused slaves to stop showing in the station view after the game was saved/loaded.
  • Added speed controls to the galaxy map.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the floor indicator in the UI to show the wrong number if the game was saved and loaded on a floor other than 1.
  • Fixed several bugs in fleet movement.

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and more Awesome Gaming ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please Pledge for the Game if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

This is a once in a Time Upload for the Next few Months. It should be an Example to Boost the Game and a Present for the Awesome F-95 Community.

Last edited:

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
0.3 is going to be clothing + QoL, and 0.2 is stable enough that I will probably make it the first public build once 0.3 is out.

So? Were gonna work Together again? ^^

Is there something like the "Extreme Content Mod" needed again? Or maybe the Old one with the Cat works in 2.0?

Looks good so far. I think only a few people can really see the Progress you made!

Thanks in Advance ^^

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020

Here you Go my Friends,

I really appreciate the quality and quantity of bug reports. There are some I definitely should have spotted, but you know what they say. If you're not embarassed by the first version of your product, you released it too late. Here's a less-alpha 0.2 version (for everone who has access to 0.1, because it doesn't feel right to hold back bugfixes). Unless something show-stopping happens, the next update will be feature-oriented, and I'll post a poll for that in a couple days.

Windows 2 0.2:

Windows

MacOS 2 0.2:

MacOS

Linux 2 0.2:

Linux

Changelog

New features:

Bugfixes:

• The economy now works. I would like to chalk this one up to coding drunk, but the reality is a little bit more depressing.
  • The first slave you purchase is now obedient, which fixes an interment bug in the tutorial.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the economic report to show incorrect values for tourist accommodations.
  • Tourists can no longer use arcade stations with no one stationed inside of them.
  • Fixed a bug that caused NPC AI to crash if you bulldozed a structure they were using.
  • Fixed a bug that caused furniture to move the Level 1 when the game was loaded.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the economic report to show test data when no income had yet been gained.
  • Fixed a bug that caused slaves to stop showing in the station view after the game was saved/loaded.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the floor indicator in the UI to show the wrong number if the game was saved and loaded on a floor other than 1.

Obsidian says :

This is a once in a Time Upload for the Next few Months. It should be an Example to Boost the Game and a Present for the Awesome F-95 Community.

Is it just me or is the Linux-version completely broken? As far as I can tell, the only thing I can do is add more levels :p

I tried the windows version and it works just fine, but on Linux the build-window is completely empty and any attempt to open a marketplace to buy slaves doesn't do anything, also, I don't get any notifications about people wanting to visit my station and no tutorial starts telling me what to do.

Luckily the windows version works just fine under wine so guess I'll play around with that one instead :)

Reactions: Obsidian01

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Can anyone PLEASE Confirm that ive Posted the LATEST available and NEWEST game Version?

And Please anyone that ACTUALLY Downloaded and Unpacked my Links also can Confirm that my Links are Containing the 0.2 Release?

My Post Got Rejected 3 Times in a Row so far and i doesnt even know or can see who im talking with. Ive Posted my Update the same way ive done this for years in the Stationmaster 1 Thread. I doesnt wanted to Post this in the thread but im almost sure that they arent Updating the Thread till this is Confirmed.

Ive send them 2 Very Long texts in Anger, Sorry for that but im also Very Confident that my links are correct. And im unable to solve the Problem on my Side cuz ive Checked my Post many times.

And i hope that im not "Fucked up big Times" otherwise this would be my Biggest mistake in years and i would be Very Sorry for that.

Thanks in Advance everyone ^^

Reactions: Exoplast

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
StationMaster 2 [Alpha 0.2] [StationmasterDev] - Original Size: 2,14GB (5,43GB Unpacked)

Download PC (1,14GB) :

If you like my work give me a (y). Game need 5,44GB to be installed. Also give Obsidian01 a (y) for sharing this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone PLEASE Confirm that ive Posted the LATEST available and NEWEST game Version?

And Please anyone that ACTUALLY Downloaded and Unpacked my Links also can Confirm that my Links are Containing the 0.2 Release?

My Post Got Rejected 3 Times in a Row so far and i doesnt even know or can see who im talking with. Ive Posted my Update the same way ive done this for years in the Stationmaster 1 Thread. I doesnt wanted to Post this in the thread but im almost sure that they arent Updating the Thread till this is Confirmed.

Ive send them 2 Very Long texts in Anger, Sorry for that but im also Very Confident that my links are correct. And im unable to solve the Problem on my Side cuz ive Checked my Post many times.

And i hope that im not "Fucked up big Times" otherwise this would be my Biggest mistake in years and i would be Very Sorry for that.

Thanks in Advance everyone ^^
I had the 0.2 after unpacking your release. On that files my repack also based.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018

yes, it's becvause they're named weird but the files do infact contain the updated game

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017

Here you Go my Friends,

Windows 2 0.2:

Windows

MacOS 2 0.2:

MacOS

Linux 2 0.2:

Linux

Changelog

New features:

Bugfixes:

Obsidian says :

FUCK YEAAA LET S GOOOOOO

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This is still around? Damn.

Been a while!

I thoroughly enjoyed StationMaster, let's see if this eventually live up to it.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
What kind of computer do you need to make it work properly?
With a Ryzen 5, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, it's almost unusable! After half an hour of play, about 40 slaves and tourists, not even a quarter of the first level is used. The screen becomes uncontrollable, the data are no longer updated, even the saves are random.
This isn't really to complain, I acknowledge the work done and enjoy the game.
But if it takes a more powerful machine than mine, I'd rather give up.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What kind of computer do you need to make it work properly?
With a Ryzen 5, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, it's almost unusable! After half an hour of play, about 40 slaves and tourists, not even a quarter of the first level is used. The screen becomes uncontrollable, the data are no longer updated, even the saves are random.
This isn't really to complain, I acknowledge the work done and enjoy the game.
But if it takes a more powerful machine than mine, I'd rather give up.
Your computer should be fine, it's still at an extremely early stage of development, so it just needs some time. The original needed time on occasion as well.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes