Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
I'd recommend going with SM1 for now if you're on the fence. SM2 is still really early access and riddled with bugs. SM1 also has bugs, but it's much more stable. Plus it has a slightly smaller file size.
https://f95zone.to/threads/stationmaster-v1-1-stationmasterdev.12143/
Ohh i see SM1 is very old game :D
NOPY download xD sadly download from NOPY is dead... it was so good when NOPY was alive...

well SM1 finaly have description and screenshots, and tbh. it looks cool in SM1
Still not gonna download it yet xD

SM1 5.7 GB
SM2 6.4 GB

:/... hmm... probably will try one day to download this game... but downloading from Mega will take 2 days at least ( 5 GB / Day limit ) and downloading from Uploadheaven is true hell... slow and crashing... I was trying to download huge files from UploadsHeaven before and if game is above 1GB im not even trying :x...

But well ty, for telling me about SM1
Can i ask one questions?...

is SM2 having everything that is in SM1 but its like You saying full of bugs?... or SM1 have more content?...
Because i can play with bugs and crashes its ok for me, i care about which game have more content :x...

SM2 is almost 1 GB bigger so i guess it have more than SM1?

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Ohh i see SM1 is very old game :D
NOPY download xD sadly download from NOPY is dead... it was so good when NOPY was alive...

well SM1 finaly have description and screenshots, and tbh. it looks cool in SM1
Still not gonna download it yet xD

SM1 5.7 GB
SM2 6.4 GB

:/... hmm... probably will try one day to download this game... but downloading from Mega will take 2 days at least ( 5 GB / Day limit ) and downloading from Uploadheaven is true hell... slow and crashing... I was trying to download huge files from UploadsHeaven before and if game is above 1GB im not even trying :x...

But well ty, for telling me about SM1
Can i ask one questions?...

is SM2 having everything that is in SM1 but its like You saying full of bugs?... or SM1 have more content?...
Because i can play with bugs and crashes its ok for me, i care about which game have more content :x...

SM2 is almost 1 GB bigger so i guess it have more than SM1?
AFAIK they both have the same content at the moment. SM2 is intended to be the upgrade when it comes to graphics and fixing bugs and will eventually have new content, but for now it's more of a tech demo. A lot of the content in SM2 may not be accessible for now, but I haven't tried the latest update personally.

Reactions: Tobi/Chaos

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
I am really glad there is a SM2, but I really hope the performance will be a bit optimized, since SM1 got really slow when you had several hundred visitors, slaves and residents walking around. Hopefully the dev finds a good solution for that.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
I was hoping for an improved version of stationmaster but it's sadly disappointing at best. No physics, and beside "slightly" improved graphics it's a downgrade from the prior game as it is. Hopefully it will improve, but i don't see it happen anytime soon.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I did a onetime donation to try it, my advice is wait...

It has some streamline UI for main page and the rules page but its still rough. The clothing still glitches, really no animations for sex other than 1 and that is still off center, no sound. He added hair and clothes and few other things but still rather play SM1 at this point.

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
well yeah, it's still an Alpha build, it's not rare that at that point only some basics exists, but I would the programmer would rather take his time than rushing and making a lot of mistakes, until then lets enjoy the first part

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
Do you pay for it? :p
i think aslong as the art is ok then then you still get the 3d models its ok. If he had to pay people to make all that art for the game 1000 dollar a month wouldnt be enough, art is crazy expensive if you cant make it yourself. So ai art is oke for me he can make it faster, cheaper and probably way more scenes doing it this way.

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
i think aslong as the art is ok then then you still get the 3d models its ok. If he had to pay people to make all that art for the game 1000 dollar a month wouldnt be enough, art is crazy expensive if you cant make it yourself. So ai art is oke for me he can make it faster, cheaper and probably way more scenes doing it this way.
I second that
even in SM 1 the models were good enough even though pretty buggy, I would rather have a lot of average content, than only few high quality. the own imagination can always provide the missing quality

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
I second that
even in SM 1 the models were good enough even though pretty buggy, I would rather have a lot of average content, than only few high quality. the own imagination can always provide the missing quality
yep and if you look at the images he has on his patreon, you can look at them for free, the quality is realy good for the scenes it is needed for. And if the art is the same hairstyle and body as the 3d model it can get very interesting i think.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
dev gave permision to post .6
win
mac
linux

Changelog:

Galaxy Map:

The Galaxy map is now fully operational, with a tutorial and everything. You can conquer the galaxy by building and dragging ships from star to star. I'm not going to list all of the changes that needed to happen for that here (there was a lot of rewriting and saying not-nice things about my past self).

Other Stuff:

Fixed another bug that caused contamination in the rules assistant. I'm pretty sure that was the last one, but let me know if you see another one.

A few other minor bug fixes across the game.

Special Thanks to RPT:

RPT modeled a replacement for the previously inadequate rich hotel room, and it looks much better now. Huge shout out for that.

cufil

Oct 3, 2020
Hopefully we can get pixeldrain Link
Because i can't download it off MEGA without waiting for at least 2 days

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes