Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
It doesn't crash on "new game" for me, but after i click it it kinda freezes, but resumes after around 10sec. Basicly what i do is just click "new game" and wait without clicking anything else so it DOESN'T crash. Unity ain't exactly the best engine, so i expected as much. Also wanna point out that my computer is beginning to be out-dated, so if it runs for me, it should run for most people.

Reactions: DiableFripon
May 10, 2017
It doesn't crash on "new game" for me, but after i click it it kinda freezes, but resumes after around 10sec. Basicly what i do is just click "new game" and wait without clicking anything else so it DOESN'T crash. Unity ain't exactly the best engine, so i expected as much. Also wanna point out that my computer is beginning to be out-dated, so if it runs for me, it should run for most people.
This basically, though it took a bit longer than 10 seconds for me

Slayer28

Apr 20, 2019
I don't know if this was asked or not, but is the game gonna have the same tags as the first station master?

And if so what tags can we expect? Just curious cause I liked the first one.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
i just wish the polish would come first and content after.... i want my torture menu back and bodies not dry rubbing eachother

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
I really enjoyed the first game, despite all its bugs and quirks. It's a good concept and pretty well executed. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Reactions: Doomdooom

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
I think it's worth mentioning somewhere in the OP the required/recommended specs for running this game, given it's huge RAM consumption ( 9GB~ )
I bet most of the guys itt complaining about the game crashing right after hitting new game are actually facing some kind of out of memory issue.

Reactions: Doomdooom

Ali40BABA

Sep 30, 2021
Good Game and concept - but you need a lot of time and patience . After some hours of developping station nearly every action freezes and you have to wait minutes for ongoing . Now i can´t see no more figures and my money stopped increasing..........

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
i liked the first one a lot. I hope this one fixes a lot of the problems the last one had. Like optimization and model design.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
What's different about SM 2? I played SM 1 and from the 10 minutes with SM 2 the game looks... identical, from all the content to the graphics and UI not a single new thing?

Reactions: pdpdpd

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Good Game and concept - but you need a lot of time and patience . After some hours of developping station nearly every action freezes and you have to wait minutes for ongoing . Now i can´t see no more figures and my money stopped increasing..........
The memory drain gets worse the longer you play. You have to save and turn it off and on again.

Reactions: Ali40BABA

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
I see that this guy is as bad a programmer with the second one as he was with the first one. Maybe he should take on a partner that actually knows something about game programming.

Reactions: Sir Anal

willfarnham

Jul 31, 2020
I think it's worth mentioning somewhere in the OP the required/recommended specs for running this game, given it's huge RAM consumption ( 9GB~ )
I bet most of the guys itt complaining about the game crashing right after hitting new game are actually facing some kind of out of memory issue.
Im getting the crash at new game option and my pc has 32gb of ram so doubt its a ram issue.

AZShimes

May 23, 2022
For the MAC version it says game is "damaged" and won't let me open it. Even had to do a chmod to get the executable file to boot prior.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
After 5 min of gameplay, I get a cloned version of one slave, which from now on overlay with any other slave. And the scariest thing, this bug goes with save. So, exit the game then load it again, won`t change a thing. Same bug forever, only start a new game. And there is now working mechanics of med bay, research and so on. Alfa version as it is.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes