StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for all of the bug reports/feedback! In approximate order:

Fighter deadlock should have been fixed a while ago, but I'll add a task to confirm
Win/loss stats are part of 0.16, as part of a broader leaderboard (encompassing sex, fights, races, milk produced, babies born, races etc.)
Fights are currently driven entirely on fighting skill, which is randomized to start and increases with time in the pit. 0.16 adds a lot more factors, including strength, speed, pain insensitivity (a rare disease), sadism, and masochism (which cause fighters to frenzy as they give and take damage, respectively)
Gambling is something I've played with, but the fighting pit already has a lot of stuff in it, and 0.16 adds more. It's about to start causing UI problems.
The text zoom thing is interesting. I suspect it's because the UI is penetrating below the floor. I'll take a look at some point, but not sure it's going to be in the (already crowded) 0.16 release.
Monochrome man is a stretch goal (would be an option in the "player character display"), but it's a lot of work on my end. I tried to do it for 0.15, but it would have extended development by another week.
Blowjob issue is a known bug, I'm working with the animator to get it resolved, and should have it dealt with by the next patch.
Will add an option for head look to the "UI polish" pile, but can't say anything about a timeline.
The initial version actually had this, but I had to remove it because the RAM use was just too high. I will likely investigate ways around that for the "walkabout" stretch goal.

0.16 will most likely have an option to toggle the new H scenes, or just use the old ones.
0.15 fixed the issue with the duplicating options.
Optimization is a huge uphill battle from my end. It improves most patches, and will hopefully one day be enough to work on your machine. The next big target there is the load of slaves from the galaxy map.
I'm reluctant to make autosave an option because the game still crashes or wipes your station from time to time, and I don't want peple to lose progress.
The clothing thing is a bug in the character engine, and I'm not 100% sure it's fixable. It's on my list to take a look though.
I don't think more faction leaders are in the cards for a while, but I'm planning on adding a lot more character to the ones that are already there (4-5 "date" events for each one).
Extreme mod exists because Patreon takes issue with some of the content in the game, and I would rather stay there for as long as possible.

There are also events for SCP, Andromeda, Warehouse 13, Pitch Black, and The Matrix. There's sort of a Babylon 5 Easter egg, in that the mysterious android is playing the role of Morden, and her ship is internally the "Shadow." It's not as overt as the rest, mostly because I didn't want to bother modelling a Mimbari bone for Delenn (or Molari's hair).

Reactions: Dravak and Q Who

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op to 0.15 thanks to donor...

Reactions: t727

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
I hope the next couple of versions will also have more work put into the strategy aspect of the game, specifically having more random events related to worlds/stations you own would be nice.

abidabidas

Dec 14, 2017
Excellent game thanks a lot

Could you add an option to kill a slave in the sex simulator along with the other sex poses.
It would then be possible to have sex and dispose new slaves I am not interested in keeping

Also it would be nice to have various ways to kill the slave
Stabbing , Choking , Shooting and Throwing into Space could be done initially with the same animation but different text
Regards

Reactions: StationmasterDev
Jun 13, 2018
I'm having a problem unpacking this version. The one file titled resources.assets.resS won't unpack and when I try to play without the files my game is dark, my character has no face, and the icons won't load but say they are there. I've tried unpacking the file by it's self but it refuses to work and keeps telling me the following:
C:\Users\crystal\New folder\New folder (7)\Stationmaster 0.15.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\crystal\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa0.363\Stationmaster 0.15\Stationmaster_Data\resources.assets.resS. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\crystal\New folder\New folder (7)\Stationmaster 0.15.zip: The archive is corrupt

It was only after switching to the NOFILE download that I was able to get the file to unpack without trouble.
Mind you seeing my character with his mouth opened in what looks like a scream of horror is kind of odd.

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
@throwaway734 Have you considered a dimension indicator when dragging during construction? The orientation of the camera can sometimes make it tricky to get symmetry exactly right and counting units for bigger rooms can become tedious. Or is there an option for that which I haven't discovered yet?

Also a drag option for things like the transparent lobby floors?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
dl latest 0,15 and got realy funny bug, started game, setuped to play it...and when clikced on new game i got black screen without any chance to see anything, so i quit with some hope with playing setup to see something....only to see that stationmanager exe completly disapeared.
wow.
and coping new from zip file didnt worked as it writed "unable to extract file, since disk is probalbly full or another problem".
real shame, this game have a lot of pontential, but it need to fix these mysterous exe/graphic problems.

Aug 16, 2017
This game is pretty neat, but it gets pretty laggy once you have 100+ slaves and a bunch of tourists and citizens running around. Everyone else get lag, or is it just me?

Aside from that, I think this game is pretty good so far. It's got a lot of work to go on the whole "jerk off value" aspect, but it's actually an entertaining city-building type game by itself, which is SUPER rare for these types of games. Really really promising to see a game being designed from the ground up as a "good game" rather than just "hentai with gameplay aspects".

Dravak

May 15, 2018
0.16 will most likely have an option to toggle the new H scenes, or just use the old ones.
0.15 fixed the issue with the duplicating options.
Optimization is a huge uphill battle from my end. It improves most patches, and will hopefully one day be enough to work on your machine. The next big target there is the load of slaves from the galaxy map.
I'm reluctant to make autosave an option because the game still crashes or wipes your station from time to time, and I don't want peple to lose progress.
The clothing thing is a bug in the character engine, and I'm not 100% sure it's fixable. It's on my list to take a look though.
I don't think more faction leaders are in the cards for a while, but I'm planning on adding a lot more character to the ones that are already there (4-5 "date" events for each one).
Extreme mod exists because Patreon takes issue with some of the content in the game, and I would rather stay there for as long as possible.

There are also events for SCP, Andromeda, Warehouse 13, Pitch Black, and The Matrix. There's sort of a Babylon 5 Easter egg, in that the mysterious android is playing the role of Morden, and her ship is internally the "Shadow." It's not as overt as the rest, mostly because I didn't want to bother modelling a Mimbari bone for Delenn (or Molari's hair).
Don´t worry am broke and my gaming laptop died. so was testing it on a 4 GB win 7 64 bit.
But it still runs ok on simple till 200 slaves/citizens/tourist. but around 225 it becomes unplayable.

Here is sadly more to do list for you .
0.15 Arena /bug is annoying when you build more then 1 fighting pit in the same room.
It always take the last build arena , and leaves the other one open.
Even if I have tons of fighters in reserve holding cells.

Also is it possible to use the male Casual long for females as hair ? cause I edited the save game.
It does show up well on female models and looks good too. but the game default it back to keikohair .
Also the white hair option should be available for females. instead of making tons of AVA clones.
(or editing the save games)

Clothing yeah it is the slave skirt that bugs out the most. it seems set only for certain height and size.
the latex suit and underwear works fine. unless you go super bimbo with go go option or super breast.
Funny thing is that breast implant and lacerate doesn´t break the clothing >.< (atleast in Micah Clothing case)

Shame no more subfaction leaders, it would make much more sense to get the mysterious arrival the Queen.
In the first solar system you conquer (instead of having to kick out one of the super faction leader)
Serves a intro/tutorial to special character while having unique looks/clothing to entice people that there is more to the game.
Then staying on your station forever.

Citizens, very nice but there should be options to do something with them. aside from income and the few events.
Now compared to slaves they are just income booster that doesn´t really justify the investment put into them.
Building cost, Housing. (I know it is work in progress)

Galactic Map and planets bugs
Also the planets options to limit population age to 35 doesn´t work. when I ask tribute they still give me 95 etc age person. or worthless slaves, so it becomes just a click for free cash.
Neither do they sent me monthly tribute.... when I purchase that option.

I do know it is work in progress. but want to thank you for making the power game I wanted ;)
So far it is more then enjoyable, just need more variety options for slaves.
And 0.16 stats wil definetly help . but the eye also want some candy in variety.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Also I like the original concept of the Doll like on the intro screen more , then the current dolls (who looks like humans with slight glowing eyes).

Also missing are slave collars how can you have slavery without collars ;) yeah the shock implants comes later.
But still atleast do a collar and bracelets. or maybe somebody wants to mod that.

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
there seems to be an obedience issue. as in you have a completely obedient slave that somehow ends up at ignores all orders. and nothing seems to raise the obedience levels not even the implants that are usually associated with obedience improvement. it even happens when a slave is assigned to an obedience restricted job. uh throwaway was there any modifications done to the code that is responsible for the obedience when you made this update or no? also the bugs that had previously appeared when the body sprites/models are without clothes are gone nice job with that by the way. by the way will there eventually be breeding colonies or factories for Dolls?

Dravak

May 15, 2018
there seems to be an obedience issue. as in you have a completely obedient slave that somehow ends up at ignores all orders. and nothing seems to raise the obedience levels not even the implants that are usually associated with obedience improvement. it even happens when a slave is assigned to an obedience restricted job. uh throwaway was there any modifications done to the code that is responsible for the obedience when you made this update or no? also the bugs that had previously appeared when the body sprites/models are without clothes are gone nice job with that by the way. by the way will there eventually be breeding colonies or factories for Dolls?
Those are Insane Slaves, that has to trigger a event called chronotrigger ... and then they become corrupted.
Which will trigger another event for a mega ship :p

So just use them in the Dairy or Suite Pet or Suite (so atleast somebody uses the disobedience objects )

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Well, I give up...:cryingface:
It's impossible to save in version 0.15 on Linux...
Something massively changed from 0.14 to 0.15
But I will look from time to time, because this game is to good to get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will play 0.14 until I found a solution!:confounded::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface:

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes