Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
@

Yeah i know that 'THX. And yes your Post helps for some Surprise im working on for the Community.

It was my fault. The stats appear in a Fresh save with new Girls from the market obviously. But i noticed that when the Save is too big the NPCs are hard to find. So i Build a "Clean" Testing safe ^^

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
We need ways to make the pink bar move faster.

I'd suggest tweaking the Reward Center Simulator to be able to make her cum on demand. Or at least speed up the progress of the pink bar.

Reactions: wacek

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
We need ways to make the pink bar move faster.

I'd suggest tweaking the Reward Center Simulator to be able to make her cum on demand. Or at least speed up the progress of the pink bar.
And/or it could depend on the Slaves sexual Skills

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Right now it depends on the slave's sensitivity (and whether they are consenting). I like the reward center stimulator idea though. Will likely add that to the next patch.

Reactions: Q Who

TheNamed

May 13, 2018
Always nice to see updates. Thanks! Looking forward to the 4X improvements in 0.17.

Bug: In 0.16 (as posted here) the rival stationmaster slave's name bugs showing '0-100', suspect a typo in the event text. The others acquired at the same time show a blank where her name would be.
Bug: Slaves bought from Breeders show as bought from Slaves, Inc, which no longer is available to purchase from.

Request: Would like to be able to change age/mortality via the rules assistant.
Request: Would like to be able to apply rules based on the new stats
Request: Would like the Rules assistant to have 'maximum' and 'minimum' options as well as high/medium/low
eg.
Rule 1 for slaves over 60 reduce age to 20 and send to spa
Rule 2 for slaves in spa with max obedience and zero fear send to sex school
Rule 3 for slaves in school with max sex skill send to brothel
(net effect: whatever they were before, after their first career is complete they'll be brainwashed, trained and sent to the brothels.)

Reactions: Obsidian01

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
posted

Here's a sneak peek at the new Pillar. You can zoom your camera directly into the hole, and build out rooms using the wrench icons at the doors below,

Note that it cuts through the middle of the station. Anything that you have already built in that space will be automatically demolished and refunded when you load a game from a previous version.

The current plan is to release the 4X overhaul in three phases.

The first, "Underground," will be focused on the Pillar and the changes to planet upgrades (possibly including the assignment of proxies).

The second, "Ship to Ship," will cover the changes to combat.

The third, "Dating Sim," will be focused on the story, adding dozens of events exploring your opposing factions and the mysterious android.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Right now it depends on the slave's sensitivity (and whether they are consenting). I like the reward center stimulator idea though. Will likely add that to the next patch.
Got an idea that could lead to some fun text options... good way to break hoity slaves.

If they have the orgasm control implant you can make them beg for release... if you have the stimulator and it you can keep them riding on the cusp of orgasm... oh god... that gives me a bigger idea.

Make it so a slave ALWAYS is just one moment away from release, but can only cum when she pleases her master no matter how hard she begs because she's just SO CLOSE... ;)

But either way, being able to use it as a "cum" button would be nice.

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
I like the new fetish feature a lot. But if you are looking for a special fetish you have to check each slave. I think it would be nice, if you could add the fetish as a column in the slave overview. :)

The same is for the devoted status, it could be a column next to obedient/fear. A one letter notice "D" would do ;)

jackops

May 18, 2017
first thx the sharing the game, i would not have found it by my self :heartcoveredeyes:

i still didn't test the 0.16 version (download it now) but in the 0.15 i see some bugs :
-ppl walk out the wall ( in space ?? oO) there is no doors ?
-i can't see if my room in hotel are full or not ( some times i see one or tow guys wondering)
-when u interact with slaves some times the camera bug and u can not rest the default position
-the game is very greedy in ram :'( (i have 8Go fully used )
there is other one but i can't remember it for now , maybe i'll add it in an other post :confounded:
ah one last thing, the economic report may have more detail like the gain or loss at the very bottom of the list. because sometimes it is necessary to use the calculator :'(

sorry for my english and i hope you forgive me my shortcomings.:kissingheart:

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
@ and @

Thx. sharing is caring ^^ and Thx to all others too.

I dont know why OP doesnt update the First Page? Not Nice.

And i found this game also here on F-95 for the first time. I also think 80% of the Patreons are from F-95. Its very good Publicity for the DEV.^^ I hate Reddit and similar but love Communitys like F-95. When the games are good i often Pledge. I spent a lot on Patreon the last year.

And a lot of Distributors doesnt give out Demos anymore. So i first try to get the games on the "Grey" Channels.

This chance is underestimated and the free PR also.

And the DEV is also in this Thread so everything is cool ^^

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hey all,

Hotels show people as of 0.16.

I've added the bugs and requests around the rules assistant and slave list to my tasks. Not sure when they'll happen (some of them are on the insane procrastination backlog), but they're recorded now.

This next patch is likely going to contain a big RAM optimization. Not sure how well it will work, but that's the nature of the process.

As for posting, I'll back up @Obsidian01 . Most of my traffic seems to come from here (I think this thread is actually more active than my Patreon), and the publicity helps me out quite a bit. I like Reddit too though.

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Uhhh....
I think my station has a leak......

Anyone else having this problem?
My game keeps crashing.

M_LEAK2.jpg

Flint

Apr 14, 2017
I think you do not have enough memory in your computer.

When I run Stationmaster 0.15, it consumes about 5 600 MB of memory.

Of course, it is a station with a lots of rooms.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Thx everyone.

Here you go my Apple Using friends ^^

(experimental)

@

Thx. This is why i love this Community. And lets say it is not hate but i dont like the structure from Reddit.

I will not overuse your trust.

Everyone else go Pledge if you can and help the DEV ^^

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes