Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm used to peace and tranquility that sometimes I find myself in a great need of experiencing this type of dark fantasies in order for me to cater to my deeply seeded villainous side, thanks for sharing & caring and see you all in hell.

Reactions: VelvetUnderground

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
here are some screen shots that should be able to replace the current ones
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the latest 4 screenshot in the OP are recent as well

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I truly love this game, but I am getting a little tired of starting a new game for each release. Maybe it has been already discussed, I don't know. Is there a way to use old saves? or it could be good also a cheat for the money.... Maybe with cheat engine?
Why are you starting a new save each time? You just need to make one save, then take your old save (both files) into the new save folder

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
interesting... when you delete all tiles right at the beginning, the game crashs.
well yea, it has pathfinding, and your character has to have at least 1 tile to stand, i assue thats is what it is

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
Greetings, I am new to the site, but I would like to suggest that those issues of more than 2 GB to download, we can do it by torrents.
reasons:
- The download should not be restarted if the link is broken.
- Mega limits the download to 1 Gb for every 6 hours.
- Some storage sites are slow in their download speed.
Without further ado I encourage you to get the downloads for the user more comfortable, I say goodbye.
Google T.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
okay, played a few hours with the new version.

first off, the optimization is working nicely. with my gtx 650 i can now have 100 people for each slider without too much trouble, yay!

the new events and the new building are nice contents.

now to some (maybe?) bugs.

* going to the galaxy overview will screw ya ears. there seems to be a huge soundbug that makes repeatable and fast metal sounds. really annoying. if you choose to make an attack on a planet, the number that shows ya how high ya possiblity is to raid or conquer a planet, bugs out. in order to get the correct percentage you gotta move ya cursor to the edge a bit 'til ya screen moves. than the percentage stops bugging out. during the bug out you can't raid (and possibly also not conquer). it will simply show ya an X but you won't get any loot.

* the carousel act doesn't seem to work. i only got slaves that are 90 or older from my occupied planets with that act enabled. sure, you can make 'em younger with that chamber, but clicking 70 times 'til she is finally 18 isn't that fun.

* i played around with the planet acts and rebreeded a planet with a new species. now the population went back to 1000 population, okay, can live with it. but it doesn't grow afterwards it seems. it always stays at 1000 population, even with acts that enhances population growth. btw. even there i got brutally old slaves...with the carousel act enabled.

* sex scenes, especially the missionary position tend to bug through the floor.

* i didn't get one slave with a charismatic treat so far. most of the slaves, either born or bought or captured have the awkward trait. dunno if it is a bug, but i rarely get any slaves with even just a likeable trait. is it even possible to train that specific trait?

* i tested the training room a bit and let two slaved train. the first one trained sex skills. it took quite a while but it worked (without a head girl). i let the second then train speed, 'cause her speed level was "slow". this time i used a head girl to speed up the process a bit. however, nothing changed at all, even after an hour. i let her "attend school" then, #cause her intelligence was "stupid", which isn't too great xD. but again, nothing changed. if it is supposed to be taking so long, then hell, it takes WAY TOO LONG. but i guess it might be a bug after all, since, the first slave was able to level up in long but still reasonable time.

* some visitors tend to bug out of the walls and run around in empty space aimlessly.

* informations about a newly acquired slave dissapears when you try to sell a slave, rethink your decision and click on no.

some additional infos i would love to see in the future:

# information what race your slave is

# seeing what hotel room is currently in use and what kind of visitor (poor, normal, rich) needs a room

# infos about some traits and what they actually do, if they do something

# infos what room influences what trait. e.g. spa seems to increase obedience but doesn't decrease fear at all (at least i have slave that is bathing there hours long and is still at the same level as before)

Reactions: qvb222

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
- Mega limits the download to 1 Gb for every 6 hours.
I do not understand. I do not have an account, and have always been able to download without limits. I just have to use Chrome or Edge to download files over 2GB.

Fewstom_113

Jan 16, 2018

first off, the optimization is working nicely. with my gtx 650 i can now have 100 people for each slider without too much trouble, yay!

* going to the galaxy overview will screw ya ears. there seems to be a huge soundbug that makes repeatable and fast metal sounds. really annoying. if you choose to make an attack on a planet, the number that shows ya how high ya possiblity is to raid or conquer a planet, bugs out. in order to get the correct percentage you gotta move ya cursor to the edge a bit 'til ya screen moves. than the percentage stops bugging out. during the bug out you can't raid (and possibly also not conquer). it will simply show ya an X but you won't get any loot.

* the carousel act doesn't seem to work. i only got slaves that are 90 or older from my occupied planets with that act enabled. sure, you can make 'em younger with that chamber, but clicking 70 times 'til she is finally 18 isn't that fun.

* i played around with the planet acts and rebreeded a planet with a new species. now the population went back to 1000 population, okay, can live with it. but it doesn't grow afterwards it seems. it always stays at 1000 population, even with acts that enhances population growth. btw. even there i got brutally old slaves...with the carousel act enabled.

* i didn't get one slave with a charismatic treat so far. most of the slaves, either born or bought or captured have the awkward trait. dunno if it is a bug, but i rarely get any slaves with even just a likeable trait. is it even possible to train that specific trait?

* i tested the training room a bit and let two slaved train. the first one trained sex skills. it took quite a while but it worked (without a head girl). i let the second then train speed, 'cause her speed level was "slow". this time i used a head girl to speed up the process a bit. however, nothing changed at all, even after an hour. i let her "attend school" then, #cause her intelligence was "stupid", which isn't too great XD. but again, nothing changed. if it is supposed to be taking so long, then hell, it takes WAY TOO LONG. but i guess it might be a bug after all, since, the first slave was able to level up in long but still reasonable time.

* some visitors tend to bug out of the walls and run around in empty space aimlessly.

* informations about a newly acquired slave dissapears when you try to sell a slave, rethink your decision and click on no.

# seeing what hotel room is currently in use and what kind of visitor (poor, normal, rich) needs a room

# infos what room influences what trait. e.g. spa seems to increase obedience but doesn't decrease fear at all (at least i have slave that is bathing there hours long and is still at the same level as before)
I also noticed that:

*The Player disappear as soon as he reaches the table in his office
*In the training room if you place the "sexual machines" vertically, the animation goes side by side instead of up and down.

Fewstom_113

Jan 16, 2018
Well, the bottom one is your actual stats line. The 74400 is your currrent money. I think you may have the wrong save that you're continuing from. It doesn't have to be the Exit save, simply the most recent *.sav file. Also, try using load game and manually choosing the save you just edited. Should prevent further mixups.
Yes, my bad. I managed to do it, thank you.

qvb222

May 7, 2017

* i tested the training room a bit and let two slaved train. the first one trained sex skills. it took quite a while but it worked (without a head girl). i let the second then train speed, 'cause her speed level was "slow". this time i used a head girl to speed up the process a bit. however, nothing changed at all, even after an hour. i let her "attend school" then, #cause her intelligence was "stupid", which isn't too great XD. but again, nothing changed. if it is supposed to be taking so long, then hell, it takes WAY TOO LONG. but i guess it might be a bug after all, since, the first slave was able to level up in long but still reasonable time.

I can second most of that. Some point to add to the list:

* Descriptions vs Stats consistency: A slave gets described as brilliant, but is stupid. A slave was trained all their life, but has no sex skill whatsoever.

* Twins/triplets/etc only get counted as one child. Kinda defeats the point of having different stats for births and children

* Galaxy Map: Nice change, but
** When a planet is in the upper left quadrant, clicking "Launch" tends to jump to a different position rather than actually launching an attack unles you're zoomed in really, really close.
** The colors of your Empire and Null are really hard to distinguish

* Training: not only does it take way too long, it is inconsistent. Many slaves seem to be stuck at one value (usually "mediocre"), while others tht started training much later jump from virginal to great, excellent or goddess in no time.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
** When a planet is in the upper left quadrant, clicking "Launch" tends to jump to a different position rather than actually launching an attack unles you're zoomed in really, really close.
** The colors of your Empire and Null are really hard to distinguish
I noticed this as well. I could not take a planet in a system, and it was on the same area you describe.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I haven't played this game in quite awhile due to the glowing objects that made it unplayable. A lot better now, no more glow on my screen but it's a bit slow. That's more than likely my old system though, all of my stuff is about 10 years old now. I'll have to play around with it more over the weekend or something, seems a lot has changed since the 0.12 release.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
* Training: not only does it take way too long, it is inconsistent. Many slaves seem to be stuck at one value (usually "mediocre"), while others tht started training much later jump from virginal to great, excellent or goddess in no time.
Took me some time to find out that virgin slaves cant get a higher sex skill than Mediocre. Seems to be a hardcoded maximum.

Reactions: qvb222

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Maybe I found, why Linux makes trouble:
It can't find the following:
Fallback handler could not load library Z:/home/xxx/Diverses/Diverses/Stationmaster/Stationmaster_Data/Mono/libc
Fallback handler could not load library Z:/home/xxx/Diverses/Diverses/Stationmaster/Stationmaster_Data/Mono/libc.dll
Fallback handler could not load library Z:/home/xxx/Diverses/Diverses/Stationmaster/Stationmaster_Data/Mono/libc

Well, in "Stationmaster_Data" there is no Mono-folder!!!
The mono-folder is in "MonoBleedingEdge/etc", but there is no libc.dll ?!

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The most easiest game i have ever seen, you can't get Game Over(Bad End) here no matter what.
only income no any bad situations at all found in the game.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Took me some time to find out that virgin slaves cant get a higher sex skill than Mediocre. Seems to be a hardcoded maximum.
dunno if you let her train while being a virgin or not. but i took a slaves virginity and let her train afterwards. she went up to excellent.

Reactions: DeMoS666
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes