risingstorm

Jun 13, 2017
nope. i have a gtx 650 and i don't have massive lags. in fact, it's pretty stable for me.

just asking (really, just to be sure): did you buy your gtx 1080 for cheap on ebay or so? i heard of scam 1080 that are sold for almost nothing and are in fact scam gpu's.
didnt know about that with ebay but i avoid ebay by default. i got my 1080 from amazon by MSI . its rly odd tho cuz it seems fine at the start but ones the ingame population gets to around 150 my performance goes to hell

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
didnt know about that with ebay but i avoid ebay by default. i got my 1080 from amazon by MSI . its rly odd tho cuz it seems fine at the start but ones the ingame population gets to around 150 my performance goes to hell
hmmm. okay. than you have a real gtx i guess (assuming you paid a few hundred bucks on that hell machine ^^).
a lot of problems can be the reason for that lag. i'm not a pro, but i can give ya some tips and ideas.

* maybe you have wayyy to many programs open

* you might be infected and someone uses ya gpu for mining (dunno much about it, but i guess it is possible; try to play the game without internet connection)

* wrong gpu driver

* shitty power supply, making your gpu and cpu throttle

* defective gpu maybe?

* the game itself could be corrupt a redownload helps => don't put it in a subfolder in the programs x86 folder)

* overheating

and some more issues i forgot.

what ya can do:

* try it without network first

* to be on the safe side, still do a clean up by using malwarebytes and other stuff.

* check out how high your base temperature is and how it gets when playing the game. you can check it out with gadgets (simply google it). if your temperature is off (like in my case where my cpu has 18 °C base temperature XD), you can check out at least your base temperature in BIOS.

* test your gpu with new games out like warthunder on high settings. if nothing weird is happening and your temperature is perfectly fine you don't have any overheating problems and your gpu seems to be doing fine. if not then:

*dust off your GPU and maybe get more coolers

* check out what net supply you have and how much power it actually gives. a 500W actually doesn't provide ya with 500W, it depends on it's efficiency and so on. ALWAYS buy a good net supply. those things are even more important than a good motherboard! calculate how much all your hardware consumes under usage (usb drive and hdd cost 10W each summa summarum). don't use benchmarks from nvidias websites...they are just wrong. get the benchmarks from real testers. if ya wanna know how good your net supply actually is, you can bet your luck on jonnyguru. with a bit of luck he tested your net supply.

* normally a pc will shut down if it overheats, but if you use programs like MSI you can force a gpu to throttle to not get even hotter. if it's really the case, as written above, get more coolers and dust off ya GPU and everything else in ya pc. don't forget to make some space for ya pc to "breathe", at least 20 cm between ya pc and an obstacle.

* assuming it's a game related problem you can ofc just redownload it.

* if it doesn't help, play the gmae on windows safe mode (all background programs are offline there).

* if it still stutters and lags you might wanna see if your drivers are up to date and if you have all important NET framework installed. dunno what ya need to play the game, but installing all of 'em doesn't harm ya at all ^^.

* last but not least, i heard of monitors and new gpus than can rerender game graphics. however this is a really heavy process. dunno, if gtx 1080 actually does it, but if it does, disable it.

that's all i can think of so far :/.

risingstorm

Jun 13, 2017
ill try some of them later. although i think it might be the glow effects since i noticed the more glow there is the more it lags so it might be GPU related. doesnt matter tbh i can play for around an hour and a half before things gets annoying.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ill try some of them later. although i think it might be the glow effects since i noticed the more glow there is the more it lags so it might be GPU related. doesnt matter tbh i can play for around an hour and a half before things gets annoying.
waiiiit a minute. you didn't say beofre that you were able to play an hour straight without any issues at all. if it takes time 'til you get issues it's either heat or ram. first is easy to solve, second can be tricky. you either don't have enough ram to store all the data the game wan'ts to save during ya play session or the programer fucked it up in coding and overflows your ram with unnecessary trash. in that case you just gotta wait (however i didn't encounter that issue so i assume, the programer did everything right there).

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks all for the bug reports! I've added them to my list, and the critical ones should be fixed by this weekend's release.

As for the slowness, 0.17 alpha is likely going to address it somewhat as part of the larger optimization patch. Memory use is pretty extreme, but has gotten better since the current available builds.

Reactions: wacek and DeMoS666

risingstorm

Jun 13, 2017
idk i can play games like post scriptum, hearts of iron 4 and scum for hours and have no problem. it might be as simple as my GPU doesnt like the glow effect since i noticed when i look at an area with lots of glow it seems to be as its worst

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Mega. Dude, download more and you will see, even with registered account there is limit but if you have installed Mega downloader, it will stop download(freeze) and tell you something like in 1:30:29 it will start again(it's working). There is some ways to cheat Mega and download endlessly with some problems accompanied. Maybe you just lucky? ;) Or maybe you are not honest with us? ;)
In the USA there appears to be no restrictions. I can download unlimited gigs at a pretty good pace. The only thing I need to do is use Chrome for downloads over 2 gigs. I can download without any downloader in chrome and firefox(under 2 gigs). I am sure you have some sort of restrictions, but I don't. I doubt it could be my pop up and ad blockers doing the job, since I have none on Chrome.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
posted

I wanted to start this post by thanking you all for your support of this project. With your help, the community has already grown far beyond my expectations, and it's showing no signs of slowing down.
Data

The backlog of polish items has grown to an insane length, and needs to be prioritized. Your votes below will help me do that. If there's something I'm missing, please let me know in the comments.

Stretch Goals:

The next stretch goal will be the gender overhaul (and an interview about your sexual preferences at the start of the game). I'm not generally fond of unilaterally deciding on things like that, but I think it's important to expand the reach of the game, and the longer it waits, the harder it's going to be.

Finally, I've moved some things from "stretch goal" to "regular voting option." "Display player characters in cutscenes" will be rolled into the cutscene graphics overhaul, and "animated threesomes and orgies"

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
In the USA there appears to be no restrictions. I can download unlimited gigs at a pretty good pace. The only thing I need to do is use Chrome for downloads over 2 gigs. I can download without any downloader in chrome and firefox(under 2 gigs). I am sure you have some sort of restrictions, but I don't. I doubt it could be my pop up and ad blockers doing the job, since I have none on Chrome.
Good for you, thanks for info. I'am talking with srx47 about Russian limit. I think i read about it somewhere in each country there is some different restrictions.
I'am pretty sure there is a way to download infinitely on Mega there is a way to do it with some programs.
erm... i don't think i've downloaded more than 5 gb at time - i use torrent for that :D
Also maybe in your region is difference idk.
I do the reverse i download not too often but in big quantities at a time. that's why i think i know about limitation.
Torrent is good thing, but F95 don't have one.
If you download under 2.5 - 3GB you will not see any limitations.
But again i recommend to register account and install Mega download Manager.
It's comfy enough and you can disable it any time you want.
Main reason i'am using it, it can resume download by himself. You can create queue for downloads and do other stuff while it downloads by itself.
Есть только 1 минус у этой проги, по какой то причине даже включенная программа не отображается на сайте и просит скачать её(типа её нет вообще на пк возможно просто у меня система гонит) а так насколько я помню на сайте когда её качал там только плюсы в её использовании.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Thank you @
I tried it on Linux, but the game won't save. The problem is the same as in version .15!
On a virtual maschine it is to slow to play...
Is there any chance you will find a solution to make it saveable, like in version .14?
I don't want to install a Win beside my Linux:frown::FeelsBadMan:
The game derives its save's names from your timezone and if yours is not set under the wine env the game doesn't seem to be able to fallback to another naming strategy.

Open your terminal:

* WINEPREFIX=~/{{your-prefix}} wine regedit

* Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > System > CurrentControlSet > Control > TimeZoneInformation
++ Add type REG_SZ with name StandardName and value @tzres.dll,-{{timezone-number}}
++ Add type REG_SZ with name TimeZoneKeyName and value {{timezone-value}}

* WINEPREFIX=~/{{your-prefix}} wine wineboot

--
Reference table for tzres.dll:

{{your-prefix}} --> Your wine prefix, in case you use one.
{{timezone-number}} --> The number representation of your timezone (check link above for reference)
{{timezone-value}} --> The string representation of your timezone (check link above for reference)

I hope this helps.

Reactions: StationmasterDev

0time

Jun 22, 2018
I can't figure out how to make slaves RA Exempt, clicking on that column in the slave list does nothing. Am I missing something obvious or is that feature not implemented yet?

Also does anyone know what the fetishes do? Maybe that info is posted on patreon but its for patrons only.

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
Some things I encountered

- I started a war with a faction, then bribed them up to liking me 100%, and tried to make peace, they agreed but their status never changed to peace. So I had to exterminate them in the end.

- I never saw anyone with an intelligence score over average, speed score either, nor a skill score above passable.

- Training most stats seems to either be too slow to notice, or completely ineffective.

- It is a frequent issue that when I tried to conquer a planet or station that it would snap to the star instead, sometimes this could be gotten around by zooming in to the max, but a lot of the time I would have to wait for the polity to change orbit and try again.

- There is no way to take over planets without invading, even if there is no owner. Which means that you are inevitably wasting a lot of time decaying your fear rating. The tribute you get is also pretty horrible. Also, there are a lot of pretty obvious social engineering options missing.

Feb 16, 2018
I've noticed that after enslaving a leader of a faction, the event for them doesn't appear to trigger. Reading through here, people have mentioned that obedience for them doesn't raise until after the event has. However the leader I have has had there obedience raise even though I haven't had their event. Meaning I can't seem to acquire their upgrade.

MeatBicycle

Jan 5, 2018
Sorry if the question has been raised before, there are just so many pages I don't know where to start. My problem is : sometimes, the obedience of all my slaves - except two or three of them for some reason - suddently drops to 50 and can't seem to go up. One time I just had to wait a few minutes and it came back like before, but now, half an hour after it started, still no change, no matter what I tried.

Ah and, another question about obedience : is it possible to keep it at 100 without fear? For exemple, I have a queen and a princess in my suite, and without an electroshock implant, I can't get them higher than 50 obedience (even without that strange global drop I talked about earlier)

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Sorry if the question has been raised before, there are just so many pages I don't know where to start. My problem is : sometimes, the obedience of all my slaves - except two or three of them for some reason - suddently drops to 50 and can't seem to go up. One time I just had to wait a few minutes and it came back like before, but now, half an hour after it started, still no change, no matter what I tried.

Ah and, another question about obedience : is it possible to keep it at 100 without fear? For exemple, I have a queen and a princess in my suite, and without an electroshock implant, I can't get them higher than 50 obedience (even without that strange global drop I talked about earlier)
send them to the spa, it will raise obedience and reduce fear

W65

May 31, 2018
Might have to hook up the desktop, if I were going to to try this one out. Unity games overheat my current potato even if they're just 2D.

MeatBicycle

Jan 5, 2018
As it turns out, plot twist, I was an idiot all along : I didn't notice that i hit "remove all" on my electrochoc implants

send them to the spa, it will raise obedience and reduce fear
Does it lasts though? If I raise a girls obedience/fear to 100/0 and then put her in my suite, won't that slowly drop down?

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
As it turns out, plot twist, I was an idiot all along : I didn't notice that i hit "remove all" on my electrochoc implants

Does it lasts though? If I raise a girls obedience/fear to 100/0 and then put her in my suite, won't that slowly drop down?
as far as im aware nope, it will stay like that, unless you are mean and nasty to her, or kill other slaves

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes