DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
dunno if you let her train while being a virgin or not. but i took a slaves virginity and let her train afterwards. she went up to excellent.
Yes you can, after you get slave you can do everything with her, even ignore or just send her on any work available to her.
Dev please add some speed for sex act, or players will be elderly when they pop cherry of every virgin they met. speed x4 x8 x16 Pretty Please m (_ _) m.

you can get a higher expense than income if you invest in a conquered planet.
Thanks. i does not try it yet. It's just you know more you play more you get some events(messages), so in my case i can't make it in time already, they are just spam me) so i does not try all functions of this game yet. Thanks again, i will try.
It will be great if Dev make sort messages function.
Events on the station
list of them
Events of the Slaves
list of them
Events in the Space
etc
in this case you don't need to scroll through them and see events only you want to see. Or even not to see and ignore maybe.
Also some event like some immigrants and potential slaves event i think there is too much of them. You can make station full of slaves in no time.

But don't think too much of it, i like this game 4.5 of 5 to this game.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Greetings, I am new to the site, but I would like to suggest that those issues of more than 2 GB to download, we can do it by torrents.
reasons:
- The download should not be restarted if the link is broken.
- Mega limits the download to 1 Gb for every 6 hours.
- Some storage sites are slow in their download speed.
Without further ado I encourage you to get the downloads for the user more comfortable, I say goodbye.
Google T.
are you using a mega free account?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
DeMoS666, you just reminded me yet of another bug i found xD.

whenever i started the game or loaded my game i got fair amount of events. but after a while id din't get any events wahtsoever. i always had to reload my game to get the evnts back into the game.
i think i played 2 hours straight without any events, i only got my motnhly reports and a report that some people are bored.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
DeMoS666, you just reminded me yet of another bug i found XD.

whenever i started the game or loaded my game i got fair amount of events. but after a while id din't get any events wahtsoever. i always had to reload my game to get the evnts back into the game.
i think i played 2 hours straight without any events, i only got my motnhly reports and a report that some people are bored.
do you have the filter events upgrade by chance?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the detailed bug reports and ideas! Most of them should be fixed in the next release (hopefully this weekend).

You're right that virgins can't get more than 30% sexual skill. I intended to make an event that would trigger when you had a virgin who was trying to go above that, but didn't get around to it. I'm not sure exactly when it will be added, but likely soon.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
do you have the filter events upgrade by chance?
no. i didn't purchase sensor screening or whatever it's called (that filter ya mentioned). and to be honest, a filter that prevents ya from getting new slaves (or money) isn't a good filter at all. so in either way something has to change there.
Thanks for the detailed bug reports and ideas! Most of them should be fixed in the next release (hopefully this weekend).
oh wow. gonna wait for weekend then! good luck with bug hunting.

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
Most likely, in our countries the tendency to pay for this type of service (premium or gold etc) is very little.
Therefore, these sites either reduce the download speed or limit it.
There are storage sites (free), which only allow one download per day and at 52 kb / s.

different country's have different limits, but i am curios as to why the fuck latin america supposedly, according to this user cat do more than 1gig

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
different country's have different limits, but i am curios as to why the fuck latin america supposedly, according to this user cat do more than 1gig
Most likely, in our countries the tendency to pay for this type of service (premium or gold etc) is very little.
Therefore, these sites either reduce the download speed or limit it.
There are storage sites (free), which only allow one download per day and at 52 kb / s.

Toukai

May 5, 2018
I'm not sure if this has been brought up already, but with v.016, my player character disappears almost immediately. When i was able to click on him (when starting a new game) i couldn't change his hairstyle and then he quickly walked into a wall and vanished forever. Every new game this happens, even if i make a Desk for him to sit at he is just gone from the world. It's kinda funny though when slaves service an empty chair.

Reactions: 0time

Fewstom_113

Jan 16, 2018
I found some bugs:
* The player disappear forever after placing the desk in the office.
* In the galaxy the sound of the planet/space-station selection goes into an endless loop (killing our ears).
* When the "success" conquer message appears and I press "close" the view get zoomed in at max.
* Many Systems in the galaxy are overlaped.
* The animation of the "sexual training machines" (if placed horizontally) goes side by side instead of up and down.
* The slave hanger animation is wrong. The slave hang on the side of it and turned to the right.
* The message of the "Nickname" shows no text and no nickname.
* The animation of the "outdoor set" is wrong for the one for the slaves. The one at the bottom is overlaped with the camera at the bottom of the set.
* In the "Audience fighting pit" there is no fighting animation. The NPCs just stand without facing each other.
* Randomly I get an empty notification, if I click on it it opens this: "Name" is profoundly stupid. At first blush, she appears to be mindbroken, and it's not far from the truth... etc...
* The NPCs animation for the "Bleachers" makes them sit inside of them.
* In the "Non lethal pit" there is no animation of fighting if I reload a saved game. The Slaves just stare at each other in a defence position.

Sorry for my bad English :)

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
no. i didn't purchase sensor screening or whatever it's called (that filter ya mentioned). and to be honest, a filter that prevents ya from getting new slaves (or money) isn't a good filter at all. so in either way something has to change there.

oh wow. gonna wait for weekend then! good luck with bug hunting.
this filter is what saved this game for me. i hate all random events like "Girls school" when my station is already full of queens

qvb222

May 7, 2017
Thank you for listening

You're right that virgins can't get more than 30% sexual skill. I intended to make an event that would trigger when you had a virgin who was trying to go above that, but didn't get around to it. I'm not sure exactly when it will be added, but likely soon.
Reminds me of one problem I see with your game:
Many repetitive tasks take a lot of time and many clicks. Especially the sex, but also many events have a lot of clicking involved.
The text speed is very slow. Is there a reason not to show the entire description at once when summoning a slave? That gets annoying, especially if you're checking dozens of slaves' stats.
The slave list loading time is horrible. I'd recommend either a thorough optimization or some caching. Preferably both. Also please remember the viewport/scrolling position in the table and fix remembering the sorting.

The slave table should be the main admin tool in this kind of game, but it hurts to use it, because it's so damn slow to load.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
here in russia i can download without any limit, average speed is around 60-80 mbps (its actually better than russian yandex.disk)
i can seed torrent if you want... have unlimited 100 mbps

here is mirror, have no idea about limits tho
Mega. Dude, download more and you will see, even with registered account there is limit but if you have installed Mega downloader, it will stop download(freeze) and tell you something like in 1:30:29 it will start again(it's working). There is some ways to cheat Mega and download endlessly with some problems accompanied. Maybe you just lucky? ;) Or maybe you are not honest with us? ;)

risingstorm

Jun 13, 2017
is any1 else hving massive lag with the game ? im playing with a ryen 1800x and a 1080ti with game set to simple graphics but im still having major lag does any1 know a fix ?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
is any1 else hving massive lag with the game ? im playing with a ryen 1800x and a 1080ti with game set to simple graphics but im still having major lag does any1 know a fix ?
nope. i have a gtx 650 and i don't have massive lags. in fact, it's pretty stable for me.

just asking (really, just to be sure): did you buy your gtx 1080 for cheap on ebay or so? i heard of scam 1080 that are sold for almost nothing and are in fact scam gpu's.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Found a few grafic bugs:
- Some visitors at the arena are shy and sit in 2nd row v16 below Surface.jpg

- The guests in the large hotel rooms hate their beds and sleep at the desks
v16 large hotel room.jpg
Some awakened slaves need to resamble their body :)
v16 vat.jpg

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes