lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
So, question because I don't understand how this works. Arethe planets I conquered supposed to always give me old slaves when I demand from them or should I get obedience or fear high or low so they send me younger ones?

They even send slaves over 35 with the Carousel policy enabled.
yea, it is a know issue been one for a while, might just bee the huge changes happening, but the dev is aware of it, are you playing .16 or .17alpha?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It should work across all versions, but I don't own a Mac, so can't test anything on the Mac version.
It workied in v0.16 but on 0.17 it dosnt seem to work, not sure why and I'm sure I placed it in the correct folder (Resources folder for the Mac)

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It should go in the same folder as the executable, not in the resources folder. Maybe the dedicated Mac build treats those differently.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It should go in the same folder as the executable, not in the resources folder. Maybe the dedicated Mac build treats those differently.
I have tried that in fact, maybe I need to start a new game? Since I played a good hour before placing the mod.

Edit: @throwaway734 nvm fixed it, I'm an idiot I forgot to create a sperate file and place the app and mod there seems to work now

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
yea, it is a know issue been one for a while, might just bee the huge changes happening, but the dev is aware of it, are you playing .16 or .17alpha?
Tried with both just to check it out. I just wanted to know if I was doing something wrong. Thank you.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
@throwaway734

Hi everyone,

Finally Played to the end? I have some suggestions for the DEV and all others.

The few Bugs are known i think. But when it comes to the "Endgame" Content which can happen in some hours there are some very annoying things.

I would suggest a Bulk Buying Slave Option or a Clone Machine or you can get an Option to get a Pre Defined Slave Contract or something. I Personally would like the Clone Machine where you Define a set of a Slave with Stats and everything and then you just buy the same Kind of Slave again and again.

Breeding is not an Option here. Tested this Playstyle and it is not the same as the cloning machine would be.

Why Bulk Buying?

I prefer to sit maybe an Hour in the Slave Market mostly the Exo Market or Breeders Show to find huge Collections of nearly the same Girl. When i set up my station for 200 Slaves in the Brothel this is very time consuming and then i also have to set up every girl one for one this takes too much time for 200+ Slaves.

The Rule Manager is useless atleast for me or im an idiot to use it correct. The Manager always messed up my different settings for Dairy or Breeding and Hair Styles and so on. And the Rule Manager wouldnt help in Bulk Buying.

Clone Machine anyone?

Would be my favorite new Furniture. Can be Text based also. And can be very Expensive i dont care to get the machine after some hours.

Here you can select some Stats and the Body and Implants etc and then you just pay lets say 500K for every Clone and Spam that Clone Button ^^

Pre Definend Contract?

Nearly the same as the Cloning machine but as Option in the Markets. There you Define a Contract or something and then your Station Search for a Range of Slaves that fit in your Definitions.

A Better Aply to All System?

I accidently WIPED OUT THE WHOLE UNIVERSE ^^

The problem here is when it comes to the point where you have 100+ Systems i am nearly forced to use one Sample planet and aply all settings to the other systems. And then my old systems are overwritten. So there was an accident where i would put up some Fae Colonies at once and then BAM Wiped out the whole Universe ^^

Maybe an Option to manage systems from the Galaxy map?

So this would be very nice. Here you can Select a System and lets say set it up as Fae Colony but that dont overwrite all the other Systems. Also there is a Lack of information in the Owned Bodys List on the Station. I cant see which Planets are in which System and cant sort them in this order and so on.

But for this time the Release is awesome and a huge milestone so Thank you Again DEV.

What everyone else think of this Suggestions? And what thinks the DEV of this? We need some Bulk options ^^

Thx for every answer.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I used my .16 save with that purple alien that came out of a black hole or what ever that is like 1436 years old...sorry can't shack that girl we are in our 8th generation lol .... none of my daughters are working girls lol
So all is well, but i guess the only thing that throws me off is the Report that shows gains and loses... comes with a different name each time or has some catchy name. I'm guess thats new or should i say normal??

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The names are a bug. I transposed the "headline" and "name" strings by mistake.

Confirm on "apply all" is not a bad idea, especially when it's extremely expensive or genocidal. Added to the QoL list, to be dealt with at some point in the future. Same with bulk slave purchase.

There's sort of already a cloning machine (the factory implant creates clones of the implanted slave, though babies in general are broken in 0.17a), but it could be expanded. I've added a task for a "Cloning Machine" artifact. Not sure when that will happen though.

The ability to apply upgrades from the galaxy map is on the list for this weekend's release, as well as showing the name of the star on the planet list.

Reactions: Obsidian01

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
@throwaway734

Thanks,

Sounds very good. This Cloning Machine Artifact would be nice ^^

And yes Bulk Buying the same kind of Slave is very good for Endgame Playstyles. Galaxy Map sounds good. And also maybe in .18 i can Experiment again with the Breeding Vat? An Expanded Breeding option then would be nice.

Thanks for your Awesome work and to Recognize the Suggestions ^^

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I keep trying to play this game despite it hating my old pc. Seems like once I get a lot of slaves it spikes the ram and never lets it go. Although looks much better than it used to which is a plus.

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
yea, .17a fixed the ram by an insane ammout @Xorgroth i use to use upt to 7GB, now i have only just gone past 2gigs with over 100+ torists and citizens along side 50+ slaves

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
yea, .17a fixed the ram by an insane ammout @Xorgroth i use to use upt to 7GB, now i have only just gone past 2gigs with over 100+ torists and citizens along side 50+ slaves
I hope so, once I return from a raid and have like 40 slaves waiting to be reviewed it bogs my system down. Tourists were the worst, had 50 of them and could barely move. So I banned them from my station.

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I hope so, once I return from a raid and have like 40 slaves waiting to be reviewed it bogs my system down. Tourists were the worst, had 50 of them and could barely move. So I banned them from my station.
hahahaha, aye, that can happen, when i said 50 slaves i ent 100+
but yea HUGEEEEE inproovments in terms of ram usage. if your CPU and grahpics card are complete shit then they may be the problem but ram usage is very good now

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes