mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Will check into terraforming for 0.18. Haven't encountered the issue before. What is it doing?
Thanks everyone for the bug reports around Fei's exile event. It will be fixed in 0.18. It looks like I forgot the precondition for it.
Vat slaves are often broken when they're underage, but are fixed when they reach 18. Are you still seeing the issue after they leave the vat?
Well to be specific I can't pick any terraforming options in its section as it will just take me to the proxy options, and as for the Vat slaves it only happened once and it was when the slaves became 18.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
I have this as a watched thread, it makes no difference. It seems to work like Facebook now. I get notices of threads that I visit now, I got this because I interacted with the thread by going to the last page. Thank you again for the new link, lol I just started to play with C but that is fine. I am editing some of the core text as well to suit my personal tastes. Once again I cannot think you enough.
@jcwiggens

Ive deleted all my Social medias Years ago. so i dont know anything about them anymore ^^ But thanks for your thanks.

@ all Others

Thanks for your thanks and thanks to DEV ^^

@t727
And all others that think about that. this question is something interesting and was asked some times in the whole thread. so im trying to give an answer for that.

" WHAT DOES THE EXTREME CONTENT MOD doing exactly? "

So far as i know about this case i will answer it.

Its NOT a "Regular third party mod" Its actually a Picture of a cat and the game just checks if the file is in the root where the exe is.

The mod exists because of some Strange and Prudish things for Posting content on Patreon so the Holy DEV had to change some things in the game to match the rules.

This means the "Mod" only restores the game to the "Original" and its also from DEV himself. So Technically it isnt a mod.

What are the Effects of the "Extreme" content?

So far as i notice the effects are that in some Text based events and with Disobdient Slaves there is a RAPE Option.

Also i think some Sounds are Changed for some events when you are in the Inspection Screen i can Confirm there is a lot more "Screaming" or maybe there is Screaming only with the Mod?

And i noticed some different Texts in the whole Game and also read some other things in the game files but maybe never encountered them ingame.

I also think that some Random events only appear when the mod is active.

So far that is what i know about this "Case" ^^

I hope this Helps.

@StationmasterDev

Can you Confirm this or maybe tell us the exact Changes the "Mod" does please?

Thanks in advance ^^

Reactions: t727

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
@jcwiggens

Can you Please share the Text changes with us?

I also changed some Texts ingame from time to time and had worked on something like a "Real mod"

Some Releases ago i had worked on a mod that changed the outcome from Vat Breeds and the Randomly generated Slaves from the markets.

But i put the work on that on "Pause" cuz i have to do some real work ^^

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Currently, playing without the extreme mod does the following:

Changes all screams to "fear" sounds and all "painfulsex" sounds to "sex."
Forces to sell any of your own children immediately to get around Patreon's restrictions on incest.
Removes the rape scenes from the nonlethal and defiler fighting pits
Makes all events act as though slaves had 100% obedience.
Removes Fei's entire event chain after the first date (She proceeds to build and then rape a flesh golem and a bunch of other shit that isn't Patreon-friendly).
Removes Tyrant's "breaking" event (because it takes some pretty extreme content to break Tyrant).
Removes a ton of random events (like "Local Tourist") and options (like the "Have some sadistic fun with them" option on the Girl's School event).

Reactions: Obsidian01 and t727

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Can anyone provide the values of these variables? Also does anyone know how to make a slave devoted, which variable do I need to modify?

Naked|1_Out_to_Lunch|-1|48.9696|0.2243996|50|2.041203|0|False|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|1|75A677-059810-956648||False||||0||||5|1|5|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|47|Breeding|19|33

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
@jcwiggens The line you pasted looks like it's cut off in the beginning, but add "devoted" to the section after "Female"

Full loading code is below:
transform.position = new Vector3(
(float)System.Convert.ToDouble(spl[2]), (float)System.Convert.ToDouble(spl[3]), (float)System.Convert.ToDouble(spl[4]));
/*if (spl[5] != "null")
foreach (var furn in GameObject.FindObjectsOfType<FurnitureInstance>())
if (furn.id.ToString() == spl[5])
{
usingFurn = furn;
}*/
quip = spl[6];
age = spl[7].ToFloat();
energy = System.Convert.ToInt32(spl[8]);
moneyStatus = (MoneyStatus)System.Enum.Parse(typeof(MoneyStatus), spl[9]);
characterName = spl[10];
DeserializeSubVars(spl[11]);
recipe = spl[12];
gender = (Gender)System.Enum.Parse(typeof(Gender), spl[13]);
foreach (var entry in spl[14].Split(new char[] { '/' }, System.StringSplitOptions.RemoveEmptyEntries))
tags.Add(entry);
id = new System.Guid(spl[15]);
if (id == System.Guid.Empty)
id = System.Guid.NewGuid();
hairType = spl[16];
hairColor = spl[17];
skinColor = spl[18];
//usingFurnSlot = spl[19].ToInt();
clothing = spl[20];
clothingTex = spl[21];
//Features from Transformation update
if (spl.Length > 22)
{
apparentAgeOffset = spl[22].ToFloat();
fat = spl[23].ToFloat();
muscle = spl[24].ToFloat();
height = spl[25].ToFloat();
breastSize = spl[26].ToFloat();
buttSize = spl[27].ToFloat();
immortal = System.Convert.ToBoolean(spl[28]);
breastImplantSize = spl[29].ToFloat();
buttImplantSize = spl[30].ToFloat();
lactationAmount = spl[31].ToFloat();
steroidAmount = spl[32].ToFloat();
lactationHormoneAmount = spl[33].ToFloat();
dietAmount = spl[34].ToFloat();
breastHormoneAmount = spl[35].ToFloat();
buttHormoneAmount = spl[36].ToFloat();
}
if (spl.Length > 37)
valueMultiplier = spl[37].ToFloat();

if (spl.Length > 38)
{
eyeColor = spl[38];
accessories = spl[39];
}
if (spl.Length > 40)
wearsClothes = System.Convert.ToBoolean(spl[40]);
if (spl.Length > 41)
{
mother = spl[41];
father = spl[42];
foreach (var c in spl[43].Split(','))
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(c))
children.Add(c);
pregnantAmount = spl[44].ToFloat();
pregnantBy = spl[45];
babyRecipe = spl[46];
babySkin = spl[47];
}
if (spl.Length > 48)
{
fertilityMultiplier = spl[48].ToFloat();
}
if (spl.Length > 49)
{
vaginaVariant = spl[49].ToInt();
nippleVariant = spl[50].ToInt();
}
if(spl.Length > 51)
{
timesHadSex = spl[51].ToInt();
fightsWon = spl[52].ToInt();
fightsLost = spl[53].ToInt();
weightliftingWon = spl[54].ToInt();
weightliftingLost = spl[55].ToInt();
moviesMade = spl[56].ToInt();
slavesKilled = spl[57].ToInt();
gallonsMilkProduced = spl[58].ToInt();
timesPregnant = spl[59].ToInt();
childrenBorn = spl[60].ToInt();
yearsOnStation = spl[61].ToFloat();
racesWon = spl[62].ToInt();
racesLost = spl[63].ToInt();
intelligence = spl[64].ToInt();
sexualSkill = spl[65].ToInt();
fetish = (Fetish)System.Enum.Parse(typeof(Fetish), spl[66]);
fetishStrength = spl[67].ToInt();
speed = spl[68].ToInt();
}

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Hey, so I'm playing on v0.17stable (albeit on a save file originating from v0.16) and quite a few ruinous bugs from the previous 0.17 instances seem to remain:
  • Central Pillar upgrades/rooms reset upon loading a save. Stocks of menial slaves remain unaffected according to the top-bar UI.
  • Populations above 200 are reset upon loading a save. With a few gates the station fills back up fairly quickly but still annoying
  • The planet upgrade screen resets to the "military" tab on every purchase, which can have disastrous consequences if you want to Institute All for business investments (the military tab has the Genocide option at the top...)
  • ALL docked ships are tagged for "repair" timeout when a fleet returns.
  • Not entirely identical it seems but the repair cost calculation is still way off. I have 10 Battleships, 24 Cruisers and 2 Frigates in one connected docking area. Two separate 1-Cruiser assaults ended up costing me 20 MILLION! 2-3 assaults with a Battleship or two each cost about 60 million in total. This was with closing the galaxy map before any ships arrive, v0.17c seemed to scam me less when I waited for all invasions to go through and condense the spoils into one event screen.
  • Edit: found another one, if you save while a fleet is en route and reload the save the fleet disappears and the docking bays are stuck in the "deployed" state forever. These cannot be deleted either, not even trying to take the room out from under them.
Then there's a few minor annoyances, probably low-priority stuff:
  • NEW in 0.17stable: Economic Report screen no longer lists any costs or losses e.g. construction, planet upgrades, ship repair.
  • NPCs can be seen, and queued for interaction, from the galaxy map "screen". Some orange bar lights are also visible, maybe the stationmaster desk?
  • The "snap to star" map feature is rather overzealous and thus incredibly annoying. It should never trigger if a nearby star is already selected, in fact I don't see any reason why the view should auto-snap at all. Manually selecting a star should not always reset the zoom level, maybe double-click to zoom into planet-view distance?
  • "Boredom" and "Slave Idle" messages keep popping up solely due to misaligned schedules. Since we can't set working hours for slaves there's no viable solution other than massively overbuilding rooms and automated services.
  • The "rules" system is rather vague at times. Fear and obedience really should have min/max numbers and it's not entirely clear when you are editing an existing rule (there's no "confirm" or "cancel" display for the "edit" button)
  • Sorting the slave list by value does nothing, and sorting by name doesn't update without closing and re-opening. Sorting planets by population yields odd results (planets with several million people coming before asteroids with 7k)
  • Rendering in sex scenes and camera positions in all slave views occasionally mess up.
  • Slave "pleasure" during sex seems to be linked to the pink bar, and resets to "hate/dry" when they cum. They enjoy themselves when the bar fills up again so this is not due to injury.
Still an awesome game, great work!

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
NPCs can be seen, and queued for interaction, from the galaxy map "screen". Some orange bar lights are also visible, maybe the stationmaster desk?

I think those orange lights on the galaxy map are the lights of the arena stadiums

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Hey

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
@jcwiggens The line you pasted looks like it's cut off in the beginning, but add "devoted" to the section after "Female"

Full loading code is below:
transform.position = new Vector3(
(float)System.Convert.ToDouble(spl[2]), (float)System.Convert.ToDouble(spl[3]), (float)System.Convert.ToDouble(spl[4]));
/*if (spl[5] != "null")
foreach (var furn in GameObject.FindObjectsOfType<FurnitureInstance>())
if (furn.id.ToString() == spl[5])
{
usingFurn = furn;
}*/
quip = spl[6];
age = spl[7].ToFloat();
energy = System.Convert.ToInt32(spl[8]);
moneyStatus = (MoneyStatus)System.Enum.Parse(typeof(MoneyStatus), spl[9]);
characterName = spl[10];
DeserializeSubVars(spl[11]);
recipe = spl[12];
gender = (Gender)System.Enum.Parse(typeof(Gender), spl[13]);
foreach (var entry in spl[14].Split(new char[] { '/' }, System.StringSplitOptions.RemoveEmptyEntries))
tags.Add(entry);
id = new System.Guid(spl[15]);
if (id == System.Guid.Empty)
id = System.Guid.NewGuid();
hairType = spl[16];
hairColor = spl[17];
skinColor = spl[18];
//usingFurnSlot = spl[19].ToInt();
clothing = spl[20];
clothingTex = spl[21];
//Features from Transformation update
if (spl.Length > 22)
{
apparentAgeOffset = spl[22].ToFloat();
fat = spl[23].ToFloat();
muscle = spl[24].ToFloat();
height = spl[25].ToFloat();
breastSize = spl[26].ToFloat();
buttSize = spl[27].ToFloat();
immortal = System.Convert.ToBoolean(spl[28]);
breastImplantSize = spl[29].ToFloat();
buttImplantSize = spl[30].ToFloat();
lactationAmount = spl[31].ToFloat();
steroidAmount = spl[32].ToFloat();
lactationHormoneAmount = spl[33].ToFloat();
dietAmount = spl[34].ToFloat();
breastHormoneAmount = spl[35].ToFloat();
buttHormoneAmount = spl[36].ToFloat();
}
if (spl.Length > 37)
valueMultiplier = spl[37].ToFloat();

if (spl.Length > 38)
{
eyeColor = spl[38];
accessories = spl[39];
}
if (spl.Length > 40)
wearsClothes = System.Convert.ToBoolean(spl[40]);
if (spl.Length > 41)
{
mother = spl[41];
father = spl[42];
foreach (var c in spl[43].Split(','))
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(c))
children.Add(c);
pregnantAmount = spl[44].ToFloat();
pregnantBy = spl[45];
babyRecipe = spl[46];
babySkin = spl[47];
}
if (spl.Length > 48)
{
fertilityMultiplier = spl[48].ToFloat();
}
if (spl.Length > 49)
{
vaginaVariant = spl[49].ToInt();
nippleVariant = spl[50].ToInt();
}
if(spl.Length > 51)
{
timesHadSex = spl[51].ToInt();
fightsWon = spl[52].ToInt();
fightsLost = spl[53].ToInt();
weightliftingWon = spl[54].ToInt();
weightliftingLost = spl[55].ToInt();
moviesMade = spl[56].ToInt();
slavesKilled = spl[57].ToInt();
gallonsMilkProduced = spl[58].ToInt();
timesPregnant = spl[59].ToInt();
childrenBorn = spl[60].ToInt();
yearsOnStation = spl[61].ToFloat();
racesWon = spl[62].ToInt();
racesLost = spl[63].ToInt();
intelligence = spl[64].ToInt();
sexualSkill = spl[65].ToInt();
fetish = (Fetish)System.Enum.Parse(typeof(Fetish), spl[66]);
fetishStrength = spl[67].ToInt();
speed = spl[68].ToInt();
}
Thank you so much for this. I guess I have some more requests them :)
NPC|Slave|-7.370202|-0.002199894|-22.55703|null|Regal|25|300|Slave|Sasha|She was a queen, but war displaced her. You captured her after she fled her world.^100^0^Pet^False^False^50^46^0^0|PHMCheeksDepth

Body|Catnova|85|Planet|Bodies/Planet_Lava_04|26|8365|88|61|True|Ataran|Used to be a Ataran world, and was maintained as a breeding colony after humans took over|Corporatocracy|8365f7d4-35c5-4fee-b4a5-1006d8f9d597|-1||||50|50|50|||61|||0|0|None

85= planet position
26=?
8365= population
88= planet tech level
61=?
50= fear
50= prosperity
50= happiness?

I have been trying to create my own slave events. When I do, they will work to an extent. It will show up on the notification list, but when it is clicked it will combine that event and the next one together. If I copy paste a working event and replace the text, it functions correctly. I am doing the indents correctly, I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am using notepad++

Bugs
The non lethal arena never works for me. It will have a completed match sometimes, but most times they just stand in defensive postures. The funny thing on my game during this is the hair. The fighters are bald, but you can still see their hair in their cubes. If you reassign them, the fighter stays in the pit, but the hair only will move towards the new assignment lol

Is there any way to increase the text size? I normally play this on my TV from a little distance. I am no kid so I am finding the text too small to read easily. It would be nice if the size of the text could be changed.

Can you allow the number of attacking ships to be inputted as ascending or descending? I have over a hundred bombers and have to click a ton if I want to send just 10 of them

Bodies screen... can you do the same fix you did for the slave screen. When you dismiss a slave, you are brought back to the slave screen view, instead of the station screen. It would be nice to be able to see the next owned body without opening the screen again.

That game looks amazing and is a real game, great work and thank you again for the info above.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Can you allow the number of attacking ships to be inputted as ascending or descending? I have over a hundred bombers and have to click a ton if I want to send just 10 of them
This already exists, took me a while to realise too: Shift+click adjusts by 5 and Ctrl+click adjusts all. No "all types" button though.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This already exists, took me a while to realise too: Shift+click adjusts by 5 and Ctrl+click adjusts all. No "all types" button though.
That will be better but I have 160 of them, that is still a lot of clicking to send just 10 out of 160.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
That will be better but I have 160 of them, that is still a lot of clicking to send just 10 out of 160.
If you have only the 160 bombers it's 3 clicks: Ctrl-reduce for 0, then Shift-increase twice for +10. Having many different ship types is more of a hassle but in my experience you mostly want Cruisers and Battleships anyway once you can afford them.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If you have only the 160 bombers it's 3 clicks: Ctrl-reduce for 0, then Shift-increase twice for +10. Having many different ship types is more of a hassle but in my experience you mostly want Cruisers and Battleships anyway once you can afford them.
Thank you, I miss understood the all part. That helps a lot

It is actually 160 dreadnoughts LOL , I did not bother to build anything else. It helps to have a few hundred billion lying around :)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Thank you, I miss understood the all part. That helps a lot

It is actually 160 dreadnoughts LOL , I did not bother to build anything else. It helps to have a few hundred billion lying around :)
Does that amount of dreadnaughts make the game slower by any chance? I keep lagging when I reach 300+ slaves but ships dont seem to change anything

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
after load a several-hour game (0.17) a advanced growing vat stop working - childs never wake up. also arena's (non-lethal and race) seens to stop work overall.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
after load a several-hour game (0.17) a advanced growing vat stop working - childs never wake up. also arena's (non-lethal and race) seens to stop work overall.
I fixed the vat problem by deleting the settings text file that pops up next to the exe when changing the settings whait a couple of minutes and they should leave the vats and yeah arenas are all buggy atm even in the galaxy map you can still see all the orange lights

Reactions: poiman

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
I fixed the vat problem by deleting the settings text file that pops up next to the exe when changing the settings whait a couple of minutes and they should leave the vats and yeah arenas are all buggy atm even in the galaxy map you can still see all the orange lights
that delete setting thing works, thx mate!

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes