Jul 27, 2017
Did you mean the download itself? The DL works perfectly fine and unpacks also perfectly fine. Maybe try to download again?

if you mean some bugs in the game itself this is completly normal ^^
Ya, after downloading it a third time to a new place and extracting it right there without moving it, I got it to work.

Reactions: Obsidian01

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Having issues with sound still during H scenes. The girls will say one comment per action and make a sound at the start then go silent and don't say anything during sex.

Also, during two of the grope events, I think the ones where they are terrified, the slaves nipples and sometimes genitals don't show up. They're kinda like barbie dolls o.0

Last edited:

pliugbr

May 17, 2018
DisplayBug: The shaft area one time continued to display the price menu, I think I zoomed out after clicking the wrench again in after building something.

MenuBug1: Preg list sorting only sorts terms and no longer sorts Not Preg or Sterile.
MenuBug2: The Leaderboard menu doesn't sort anything.

Feature Request(s): Mainly conquest related.
Help topic for the different fetishes, since they are a bit confusing, breeding I get, but does dairy boost that or would an implant be best?

-- Conquest --
OwnedBodies: A method to see which places have an administrator.
RA: Option for Devoted so the can be pulled from the system to school or other area.
SlaveMenu: Display for intelligence and charisma.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
As soon as I go out to the Galaxy, the second time I get contacted by a faction leader or I try to contact them, I get a black blank screen and they're added to my slaves. It happens as many times as I try to contact them. So if I contact Raza 19 times after it gets bugged, I get 19 Raza slaves.

Toukai

May 5, 2018
As soon as I go out to the Galaxy, the second time I get contacted by a faction leader or I try to contact them, I get a black blank screen and they're added to my slaves. It happens as many times as I try to contact them. So if I contact Raza 19 times after it gets bugged, I get 19 Raza slaves.
yeah i'm getting the same bug, i have so many leader clones i basically just started making them xeno fodder for the arena...when that decides to work.

Sarak

May 27, 2017
I don't see the Insomnia Implant in the surgery pannel of my girls but I did have the event to unlock it. Is it a bug or did I miss something ?

Conquestus

Modder
Jun 17, 2018
Found some issues, maybe they are of interest.

1. Seems like there are still some issues with the public arena and the race track. Slaves/People teleport inside but nothing further happens.
2. When summoned a slave into the slave view, there are some issues with the "Next" and "Previous" buttons. They don't work correctly, buttons freeze and don't respond.
3. Also already mentioned - The bug with contacting factions -> Blank screens and appearing faction leaders as slaves.
4. The Player Avatar has massive appearance issues -> Unchangable thin hair and sometimes blank, white eyes. Also he occurs bright white skinned while walking through the station.
5. There is a small issue with the second slave from the "Ascendant" event. When making the slave younger through the chronochamber, the hair changes automatically and the source hair can't be chosen anymore.
6. When opening a shaft menu and not building anything, there is no way to close the menu. Only reloading the game will close the menu.
7. There are performance issues with growing stations. Is Occlusion Culling already implemented? That could help to improve the performance, yet I'm not sure about it, as the main source of decreasing performance seems to be the people, and I'm not sure that Occlusion Culling can or should affect them (and if unnecessary rendering is the main issue).
(8.) I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature: Saw that after clicking on one of my tourists that it was Micah. Was pretty cool to be honest.
9. The "Abuser" event doesn't assign as head girl (as mentioned in the text)

Last edited:

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
I'm having a lot of display problems with the latest build 0.18. This happened every once in a while on the previous version, but it is happening a lot now, I can play for maybe 5 minutes if I'm lucky before the display problem occurrs. Here's an example.

It can get much worse on the slave information screen where the text is blank and all the buttons (Brothel, Dairy etc.) are unreadable. Could be a problem with my video card (I installed the latest driver today), but it runs everything else fine (PoE, Eve) and the rest of this game runs fine, it is the screens with text that are messed up.

Also, the Economic Report screen will fail to display quite often (but sometimes will display after failing to display 5 or more times previously).

And I loose citizens when I save, exit the game and then load the save (one time went from 23 to 4).

I'd be quite happy to provide any additional information to help track the problem down.
Do you run it on Windows?
If not: On Linux this problem starts with version 0.17 (could be a Linux-issue with graphic-driver)

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Do you run it on Windows?
If not: On Linux this problem starts with version 0.17 (could be a Linux-issue with graphic-driver)
Windows 10 pro 64 bit. I've noticed it only happens if there are a lot of npc's and buildings being displayed. If I move to a section of the station with few to none npc's when that window displays, the display is fine.

Last edited:

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
I've a suggestion for in the marketplaces. is there any chance the bulk buy buttons could always be present and just grayed out when you don't have the money for bulk buys? i do alot of searching in the marketplaces and when i have to keep moving my cursor to choose next it takes alot more time and i end up buying 1 or 5 slaves i did not intend to

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
You might want to check hydroponics again. I started a game, bought two and nothing else, then when and ate dinner. When I came back an hour later not one credit had been earned.

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
You might want to check hydroponics again. I started a game, bought two and nothing else, then when and ate dinner. When I came back an hour later not one credit had been earned.[/QUOTE
did you also bought workers??? i bought 4 hydroponics and 250 workers and i'm making a lot of credits

bshippers

Mar 14, 2018
One minor suggestion that might help with graphic performance, as well as clipping: delete all meshes hidden behind clothing on the models. This will reduce the rendering load on the GPU as well as eliminate boobs popping through the clothing when viewing slaves.

Hopefully there is a way to automatically manage this and won't require hours and hours of regenerating all of your humanoid assets. But in other projects I've seen significant success with removing hidden meshes from the rendering pipeline.

Reactions: t727

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
As always, it's complicated. Each clothing item has a cutout texture that's supposed to do exactly that, but they're often horribly broken, hence the boob poking. Editing them to prevent clipping is something that needs to happen, but it's a lot of work because I have to do it for each clothing item in the game.

Reactions: bshippers and Q Who

bshippers

Mar 14, 2018
If there's any way you could outsource that effort, similar to your text github repo, let us know. I certainly spent plenty of time working with Bodyslide, daz, and blender deleting meshes and would not mind helping your effort if helpful.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes