Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Had a case where, upon reloading, all slaves are missing clothing...
Lucky guy, i have to strip them all by myself because the rule refuses to work. I also have really poor females in my game, they cant effort ships and walk between the stars on the Galaxy map...some do even work there...found a Spacecow being milked in the center of the Galaxy...well, we already knew there are supermassive objects...^^

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Had a case where, upon reloading, all slaves are missing clothing and hair, and all visitors are just covered in no-texture green.
Also, no one moves.
Happens to me too. its not just npcs that stop but all money making stops completely. It happens when you load a save after playing. Have to exit the program each time you want to load

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Lucky guy, i have to strip them all by myself because the rule refuses to work. I also have really poor females in my game, they cant effort ships and walk between the stars on the Galaxy map...some do even work there...found a Spacecow being milked in the center of the Galaxy...well, we already knew there are supermassive objects...^^
Isn't the default clothes option "naked" ?

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Hi. Can someone help me and tell me what is use of Owned Bodies(Proxy Slave) and what is use of them. And do i need to have Charisma and Int. on max or only one(whit one is better). and what is use of Workers/bioreactors/Fuckdolls(i know that Fuckdolls Harness us them but i dont see they get used) on top of screen . And did anyone have idea what may couse i got from +200k to -2,5M in one second ?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
bshippers
jcwiggens

And anyone else it might be of interest to.
The attached file is the current indexes of NPC data
The source is the above post by StationMasterDev with addition to some of my own "inventions" and comments(and a few questions where I'm unsure of the purpouse of the entry)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The file is tab delimited so it could be copied into excel or similar.

(update the file with index first. I dunno why I didn't make it in that format to begin with)

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
Hi. Can someone help me and tell me what is use of Owned Bodies(Proxy Slave) and what is use of them. And do i need to have Charisma and Int. on max or only one(whit one is better). and what is use of Workers/bioreactors/Fuckdolls(i know that Fuckdolls Harness us them but i dont see they get used) on top of screen . And did anyone have idea what may couse i got from +200k to -2,5M in one second ?
A proxy slave is one that you assign to serve at one of the planets you conquered. Their job is to raise prosperity and obedience on that planet. You can only assign slaves that are devoted to you. The higher INT and CHA they have, the better they will do their job. Bear in mind that once you assign a proxy slave, it leaves your station. You can get it back by removing her as proxy.This is controled from the top right when you click on one of your owned bodies.

Workers/bioreactors/hydroponics and storage are the big rooms that you build under the station. You can then fill them by buying workers/bioreactors/fuckdolls from the shopping cart icon in the top left of your screen. They make you money and you receive it at intervals. Fuckdolls use the harness in the brothel so you should build enough for all the fuckdolls you buy.

Sudden changes in your money is usually caused by ships getting repaired. If you left the Galaxy map before some ships got to their destination, you receive the repair bill when they reach it. My advice is to always have the value of all your ships in cash before going to attack. That way even if they get damaged, you won't have negative money.

Reactions: Chuturica
Nov 14, 2018
For the buildings you can build under the station, is it best to build 4 of each type or 1 bioreactor, farm, and factory than fill the rest of the build spots with storage for max workers?

nokhai

May 4, 2018
This gem is a Great work ! i spent literally hours in this game.
I really never spent much time in adult game. But this one is different.

Its Touchs taboo theme that rarely exist like sadism, r ape (real taboo not just some softy incez) Allowing player to be sadistic psychopatic maniac or benevolent saintly ruler.
Tactical building management of slavery making it more even better.
The writting is quite good.

Cons :
The animation is limited, not bad but limited . Adding more pose will enhanced it greatly.

Should add visual of creampie and cum on certain area of the body.

Need better way to overseing the management data/statistic. ( slave statistic , economic report statistic is a bit messy) when you had hundred of slave and ton of assignment is a mess to oversee them.

thats all.

I give this game 9/10.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
For the buildings you can build under the station, is it best to build 4 of each type or 1 bioreactor, farm, and factory than fill the rest of the build spots with storage for max workers?
You can see in each of these buildings, how many workers or Bioreactor drones are active in it.
To fill up a factory you need 36 workers, for a bioreactor you need 60.
So a storage increases your max amount for each type to 250, you can support 4 bioreactors with 240 bioreactor drones and 6 factories with 216 workers or 7 factories where the last factory has only 34 workers instead of the full 36 and fill the remaining building slots with hydroponics (thats how i build my underground buildings). You can also build 2 storages and use a few more factories if you want.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
You can see in each of these buildings, how many workers or Bioreactor drones are active in it.
To fill up a factory you need 36 workers, for a bioreactor you need 60.
So a storage increases your max amount for each type to 250, you can support 4 bioreactors with 240 bioreactor drones and 6 factories with 216 workers or 7 factories where the last factory has only 34 workers instead of the full 36 and fill the remaining building slots with hydroponics (thats how i build my underground buildings). You can also build 2 storages and use a few more factories if you want.
I've always wondered (or been to lasy) what they do?
What are my benefits of having these additional buildings?
Also, the fuck dolls. Are they silicon or mindless whores?

Nov 14, 2018
The additional buildings constantly generate money.
The fuck dolls are artificial. One of the loading screen hints talks about how they were made to try and combat people using living slaves but in the end the scheme failed.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I don't know if the fuck dolls are alive or not, because the whole game has a really dark story, when you look at what you do to a whole galaxy.
From the gameplay they are the whores of your poorest customers, the same as you have 3 different stages of bar modules in your station, it is the same for your brothel, poor, medium and rich.
There are also the brothel arcade stations for your disobedient slaves, which are inbetween the fuckdolls and the private rooms but seem to me to be a bit of a special case, because you use them to break your slaves and make money at the same time.
Although i'm not really sure if the game makes a distinction for your customers between poor and rich or if it just generates customers with a random value of money to spend.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I don't know if the fuck dolls are alive or not, because the whole game has a really dark story, when you look at what you do to a whole galaxy.
From the gameplay they are the whores of your poorest customers, the same as you have 3 different stages of bar modules in your station, it is the same for your brothel, poor, medium and rich.
There are also the brothel arcade stations for your disobedient slaves, which are inbetween the fuckdolls and the private rooms but seem to me to be a bit of a special case, because you use them to break your slaves and make money at the same time.
Although i'm not really sure if the game makes a distinction for your customers between poor and rich or if it just generates customers with a random value of money to spend.
Thanks for the answer!
From what I gathered the tourist and citizen level of income is based on the items you place at the station.
Like you attract more rich people if you build the furniture which say "for rich ppl"
Also the lobby can be adorned with things like glass floor and artifacts (as you probably already are aware)
The developer of this game doesn't seem to rely on random numbers so I'm pretty confident its realistic.

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
bshippers
jcwiggens

And anyone else it might be of interest to.
The attached file is the current indexes of NPC data
The source is the above post by StationMasterDev with addition to some of my own "inventions" and comments(and a few questions where I'm unsure of the purpouse of the entry)

The file is tab delimited so it could be copied into excel or similar.

(update the file with index first. I dunno why I didn't make it in that format to begin with)
Some Additions to your list ;)

09. <Money> Wealth of NPC (Slave/Poor/Mid/Rich)
14. <Tags> Atrributes set like [addtag|devoted] (Multiple Tags in Field 14 like this: likessex/devoted/shorthair/brave)
44. <PregStat> Pregnancy Status | 0 Not Pregnant | 0,01-0,32 1st Trimester | 0,33-0,65 2nd Trimester |
0,66-0,89 3rd Trimester | 0,90-0,99 Due
69. <Makeup> DefaultFace (No Makeup)|NaturalMakeup (Light Makeup)|ThickMakeup (Full Makeup)
70. <Tattoos> NoMakeup|FrecklesMakeup|LipstickMakeup|ShamanMakeup|TickmarksMakeup|TribalMakeup|WarPaintMakeup

Reactions: Q Who and t727

Mardrigon

Feb 14, 2018
NEW IDEAS

1) Tourist- When looking a tourist would be able to enslave or swindle out of cash thru various entertainments
2) Slaves- new slaves always go to brothel if not reviewed, maybe allowing 'Rule assistant' to place in another location
3) Planets/Stations- Maybe conquering them thru economical conquest
4) Your Station- being able to move to a system of your choice
5) New Born- selecting path of VR simulation
6) Outfits- Flat colors added to slave outfit, and lighter colors of clothing to dark to see some details
7) Bodies- ability to reconfigure race

Problems
1) some hair styles float over head

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
Anybody knows how to set a certain Hairtype (spl[16] ) and Haircolor (spl[17] ) in Script when adding a new slave?

I tried a few different like [hairtype|Edwardian], [hairstyle|Edwardian], [htype|Edwardian] etc. but nothing seems to work.
I'm not sure if they can be set att all, maybe they are always random?

Found out how to set Tattoos: (A little irritating as they are called makeup in Script when they aren't ;))
[makeup|dirt]
[makeup|freckles]
[makeup|grease]
[makeup|lightgrease]
[makeup|lipstick]
[makeup|shaman]
[makeup|smallgrease]
[makeup|zen]

... and Makeup: (Now .. In Script the makeup is called facetexture ... :ROFLMAO:)
[facetexture|naturalmakeup]
[facetexture|thickmakeup]

Have Fun :)

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
@Wolfman13
These are the different hair types
Bald
Chace
Coleraine
DS