Nov 14, 2018
So the bug where ships don't return to your station after conquering a planet isn't mentioned in the patch notes...

I hope that's fixed soon, it's making the game unplayable for me.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
what does extreme content do exactly?
Already answered that on the previous page. It unlocks a few miscellaneous scenes, nothing major.

It may be a dumb question.. But i can't figure out where is the slave market -.-
Top left side of the screen you should see a series of buttons. The second from the left should look like a shopping cart...that's the slave market window. For reference, the buttons from left to right should be the Main Menu, Slave Market, View Slaves, Stations Management, Galaxy Map, Diplomacy, and Owned Bodies. Note that some of those do not appear initially on a new start but after certain requirements have been met (you need a desk in the suite before the Galaxy Map can be pulled up).

So the bug where ships don't return to your station after conquering a planet isn't mentioned in the patch notes...

I hope that's fixed soon, it's making the game unplayable for me.
If you're using an old save made from when the bug first surfaced, it will still do that even with newer versions of the game because the issue is carried over in the save file itself. Your best option is to start a new save. There's a way to manually fix the issue yourself to keep the save, but I do not know the process. As I recall, I believe you have to open the save in a text editor and track down each ship's data line and change a true/false flag.

Where can i get menial slaves? Doesn't show up at the market.
If you are referring to workers, bioreactors, and fuckdolls, options to buy them appear at the top of the Slave Market window.

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Follows the tutroial (or tries to, not sure if theres anything like doors in this game, its not mentioned so far)... still I supose its doable for being in early beta stages, until you get told to buy a slave... there, the menus disapere and the game locks up. Yey.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Beter game then i expected.
A bit limeted on the sex side(blow job, doggie and missonery)
I think this game has portential but isnt there yet.

Right now my biggest issu is the lack of veraity(very limeted sex scence and ways to earn money)
It would be nice if we had more options to customize our stations(meaby a park, public school, etc)
I probley check it out again a few version later.
Right now it isnt worth more then an afternoon playthrough.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone else having a issue with the slaves bodies not displaying textures while walking around the station or being in a slave station (being white/gray, the head has textures for some reason) and only some clothes showing up? Also, many visitors don't have pants.

Makes me think that the link provided isent the latest version (Since both textures and visitors not having pants was supposed to be "fixed" in the lastest version).

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
Anybody knows which tags are been used for the facial expressions in the code?

Found the following exist in various files, but not all are working for me.

[expression|acceptance] - not working (?)
[expression|anger] - looks angry
[expression|defiance] - looks defiant (?)
[expression|defiant] - looks defiant
[expression|fear] - looks fearful
[expression|happy] - not working (?)
[expression|idle] - looks "normal"
[expression|pain] - looks like in pain
[expression|pleading] - looks pleadingly
[expression|rage] - looks enraged
[expression|scared] - looks scared
[expression|scream] - mouth wide open screaming face
[expression|submission] - ?? (no big difference to idle)
[expression|surprise] - looks surprised
[expression|triumph] - not working (or no big difference to idle)

Is there a (complete) list for all the parameters (Expression, Pose, Humansound, Playsound etc.)?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone else having a issue with the slaves bodies not displaying textures while walking around the station or being in a slave station (being white/gray, the head has textures for some reason) and only some clothes showing up? Also, many visitors don't have pants.

Makes me thing that the link provided isent the latest version (Since both textures and visitors not having pants was supposed to be "fixed" in the lastest version).
I have the same problem.

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
Hi, wanted to share some changes i made to the Slave Inspection Script (SlaveInspection.txt).

I added two menu selections to the script (Lines 19 - 78) which allows you to boost slave attributes and to choose their fetish.
There is also the choice to make a slave devoted to you.

SlaveInspection.jpg

To use the Script you have to unzip and copy it to "Stationmaster_Data\StreamingAssets\Text". I advice you to backup the original script before you overwrite it.

Tested only with Version 0.19!

Beware!
Overuse may reduce your game experience as it covers some of the central game mechanics (Leveling your slaves)
I only use it when i want to boost a slave special to me and it has the wrong fetish or a extrem low charisma.

I hope i don't violate any forum rules or StationmasterDevs rules by posting it here. :)

Have Fun

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Already answered that on the previous page. It unlocks a few miscellaneous scenes, nothing major.

Top left side of the screen you should see a series of buttons. The second from the left should look like a shopping cart...that's the slave market window. For reference, the buttons from left to right should be the Main Menu, Slave Market, View Slaves, Stations Management, Galaxy Map, Diplomacy, and Owned Bodies. Note that some of those do not appear initially on a new start but after certain requirements have been met (you need a desk in the suite before the Galaxy Map can be pulled up).

If you're using an old save made from when the bug first surfaced, it will still do that even with newer versions of the game because the issue is carried over in the save file itself. Your best option is to start a new save. There's a way to manually fix the issue yourself to keep the save, but I do not know the process. As I recall, I believe you have to open the save in a text editor and track down each ship's data line and change a true/false flag.

If you are referring to workers, bioreactors, and fuckdolls, options to buy them appear at the top of the Slave Market window.
Ah well i thought there would be certain other slaves for the factory in the pilar.

The game bugs at some events when you give your slaves a positive answer. The lower text window with the different options (or in this case the continue) just doesn't appear and you are stuck until you close the game with tabbing out and rightclick, close. Thats pretty annoying because you loose progress after the last save.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ah, tonight i shall download this and cross fingers :) And who ever is in charge of posts should keep up with Change logs! Please lol
See so many without i just walk by them, flip the finger and move on. Sorry i know its not on the DEV. but so many games are just fixes... and its already on desktop... you download it and its the same dam thing but its TWEAKED omg... that was an hour of download wasted...

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the bug reports and feature suggestions! I'll add them to the list.

For selecting multiple ships, hold Ctrl or Shift while clicking the up/down buttons and they'll increment by 10/All.

There's more complete documentation of the scripting engine here:

Reactions: Wolfman13

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Thanks for the bug reports and feature suggestions! I'll add them to the list.

For selecting multiple ships, hold Ctrl or Shift while clicking the up/down buttons and they'll increment by 10/All.

There's more complete documentation of the scripting engine here:
I don't know if its just because i have a fairly old cpu or if you can do something on your end, but the game gets pretty slow after a while which can be fixed with a restart of the game.

I enjoy it so far, the only thing that is a bit meh is that the slaves don't look so hot when you have sex with them. Maybe that will change in the future, at least i hope that.

Nov 14, 2018
The bug with clothes and proper skin colors not loading on characters walking around the station may have something to do with all the new clothes that were added to the game in the latest version. To me at least it seems like the characters that do have clothes on are all wearing the old outfits but I never see any of the new stuff. My guess is the people walking around missing clothing items are wearing the new stuff.
Just a guess.

Sadomasochist

Mar 22, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but when I try to extract the .rar files for extreme content I'm getting a message saying that the file could not be unpacked

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but when I try to extract the .rar files for extreme content I'm getting a message saying that the file could not be unpacked
You can make your own if you like. Just name an empty text file ExtremeContent.mod and put that file where the game exe is.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
but the original file is cute if you rename the file extension to .png,
of course you should rename it back to .mod after looking at the picture
or the mod won't work in the game.

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
Anyone else having rules assistant not working/being super wonky?

I've set up a rule with default conditions (so it should trigger on every slave, always) but i doesnt seem to apply.
I've set up a rule to apply to slaves in spa to assign them to trainig if needed (intelligence < 100) -> set assignment to school. Not a single slave gets reassigned, ever.
Setting up rule to change clothing seems borked - when you open different rule and then go back to your clothing rule, whatever you set as clothing in actions is gone (reverts to "no change").

Stuff like that.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes