Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Do anyone know if the developer is going to improve the HORRIBLE characters design? The overall game is very nice...

(btw... Hi to all! I'm new here! ;)
Horrible? What do you mean? That the characters are ugly or the method of altering is horrible? The Bodies are pretty well altered and look pretty good. The Faces are a work in progress. This developer works harder at improving his game than any developer I have seen on this entire site. There is quite a bit of content being added to the game constantly. I think this is a great 4X game myself.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
@StationmasterDev

With the mod, your babies are treated like anyone else's. Without it, they are automatically sold at birth to prevent them from being available to you on maturity. In any case, I'll plan on fixing that for the next patch as well. I'll also check into the failure to load multiple pregnancies, but I think I know what that is.

I have been meaning to ask if you could have the option of making the babies actual clones of the mother? The same everything including the name but add a number to the end of her name. Jenny 1 for example as the name of the first cloned baby. I would like her to be the same when cloning and different as a result of sex.

xxxwdragon

Jan 9, 2019
As for the character models, the current Patron-only build has a vastly improved face generator, but the OP links are old (I release an update every 2-3 weeks, which means that the links in the OP are usually about a version behind).
Wow... i didn't know that the developer is participating to this topic! Great work man! And... good to know that there are graphical improvements on the way! ;)

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Do anyone know if the developer is going to improve the HORRIBLE characters design? The overall game is very nice...

(btw... Hi to all! I'm new here! ;)
Horrible? Seriously? The character models and textures are actually pretty good. They actually remind me of Caliente's CBBE nude body mod for Skyrim (the original one).

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
To be fair, I think the automatically-generated faces from before 0.20 could be really bad. Bodies have always been OK though.

As for cloning, that's more or less how the Factory Implant works. Just add that, and the slave will be continuously pregnant with clones until you take it out. It gives them standard names though (you would have to rename them to Jenny 1-2-3-etc from the slave list yourself).

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
Are there any games similar to this one? I support this game and it's creator but I need something else to play while waiting for updates. All I could find were games that were either with cartoon/hentai looking characters or text based. 90 Seconds a Slave is pretty good but it's still small and the playthrough is a few hours. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Are there any games similar to this one? I support this game and it's creator but I need something else to play while waiting for updates. All I could find were games that were either with cartoon/hentai looking characters or text based. 90 Seconds a Slave is pretty good but it's still small and the playthrough is a few hours. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)
There's this

Also looks to be in early stage but I've seen the video animations in newgrounds and the sex animations are decent

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
After some testing, it seems to me, that adding slave modifications or hormones (maybe anything changing a slave)
using rules freezes pregnancies.
I made a game where i changed only one thing each time and then waited for the pregnancies to progress
and everything worked fine (multiple pregnancies still do not work perfect, but that is another problem)
until i made a rule, that gave each girl a Reward Center Stimulator.
After that, no pregnancy was progressing anymore.
Giving the Stimulator (or any other mod or hormone) manually to a pregnant girl or to a girl not pregnant and impregnating her later did not trigger this bug.
The same happens with the Anal and Dental Lubrication Implants and different hormones
(tested with gluteus and lactation),
also the bug happens, when you use the "apply to all" option, i asume it is the same mechanic, that rules use.
so the reason seems to be the way rules work.
Only girls that are affected by the rule have their pregnancies frozen.
Removing the rule and the mods or hormones applied by this rule do not solve the issue.

The whole rules system seems to be a bit bugy at the moment.
If i set a rule for slaves at school, that should move every slave with 100 Intelligence to a different job, nothing happens.
The same is the case for Speed training and 100 Agility.

I attach my save from my test game with several girls in different stages of pregnancies, no rules set up
and all station modules in the slave quarters are built.
The save also has a stockholm event, which is bugy at the moment, at least later in the game, when a lot of characters are active in the station it ends like this, with no way out of that screen.
stockholm-bug.jpg
I can't attach a .gal file here so i put both (.sav and .gal) into the zip.

I think i'll wait for a fix for the problem, because playing without rules is unpleasant if you have hundreds of slaves.

Also not a bug but a performance issue:
Having a station like this
ugly-station.jpg
is far better for game performance that having a station like this
nice-station.jpg
where every hotel room and citizen appartment has the door on a walkway and everything is accessible by walking.
The AI characters tend to walk around like crazy in that case and make the game slow.
A bit sad, i like building my station i a more realistic style.

xxxwdragon

Jan 9, 2019
Horrible? Seriously? The character models and textures are actually pretty good. They actually remind me of Caliente's CBBE nude body mod for Skyrim (the original one).
Yes... sorry... i was meaning the face models. I played this game time ago and i thought it was abandoned (don't ask me why) Now that i know it is not... i think i'll check the patreon version soon... ;)

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
The save also has a stockholm event, which is bugy at the moment, at least later in the game, when a lot of characters are active in the station it ends like this, with no way out of that screen.
View attachment 223064
I can confirm that bug ...... started a new game today and got only 9 slaves atm and got that event "stockholm" and it's totaly buged like in your screenshot i can't get out of that screen !

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I am translating the texts into German.
While doing it I remarked a variable calles "quip". But I think, it should be "quirk"
@StationmasterDev : Is "quip" a mistake?
If so, the corrected file is attached.
I love the game more and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm flattered that you're taking so much time to translate! The planet quirks are handled by different code than the standard dialog engine, and have slightly different tags. Quip is correct in that case because I named it wrong once and it's too much of a bother to change it now.

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
I'm flattered that you're taking so much time to translate! The planet quirks are handled by different code than the standard dialog engine, and have slightly different tags. Quip is correct in that case because I named it wrong once and it's too much of a bother to change it now.
Does that mean, it is not wrong to correct it, but it isn't necessary?

It's not so hard to translate, because of the tools in the internet. But there is a lot of post work because they mess a little with the tags. So I have to read all the texts. But it's fun for me. At the moment my version is "denglish"...

escarrabutxaques

Apr 14, 2018
Some of the minor UI bugs I've noticed:
-If you have any window open such as slave markets, or owned bodies and then open the galaxy map zooming in/zooming out doesn't work.
-On the galaxy map if you place your mouse cursor over the window with planet information on the right next to the zone where edge scrolling triggers and try to zoom in/zoom out, it zooms in/out the information window instead of the galaxy map.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
that's actually not so far off... it does look a bit like those CBBE models... :unsure:

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
There's this

Also looks to be in early stage but I've seen the video animations in newgrounds and the sex animations are decent
I tried it a couple of months ago. There is 10 minutes worth of content. The game itself is amazing. Quality is top notch but it has a loooong way to go before it's anywhere near to being finished.
I guess I'll just do another stationmaster playthrough (4th so far).

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes