foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There is a Terraforming bug I think. When you go to the planet management and click to view a planet (not an asteroid or outpost), there will be options to terraform the planet to different kinds of worlds. If you click the "terraform all" option on the right, all of planets, outposts and asteroids will become a planet of your choice. At this moment the visual change for the world is not shown on the galaxy map but it will show via the management menu. Is that a bug?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Found a definite bug and it is essentially game breaking. When changing assignments from one thing to another, slaves keep getting reset on their assignment, back to the spa from room service in my case, after a few minutes from the time the new assignment is set. I specifically tried both setting it from the list and the slave's individual page with both having the same result. While this doesn't crash the game, I refer to it as game breaking because slave assignments are an essential aspect of a core element to this game due to it being a slave trainer.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Found a definite bug and it is essentially game breaking. When changing assignments from one thing to another, slaves keep getting reset on their assignment, back to the spa from room service in my case, after a few minutes from the time the new assignment is set. I specifically tried both setting it from the list and the slave's individual page with both having the same result. While this doesn't crash the game, I refer to it as game breaking because slave assignments are an essential aspect of a core element to this game due to it being a slave trainer.
v 0.19 (non alpha) is out now so you might want to give that a go to see if it is fixed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
stm.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
v 0.19 (non alpha) is out now so you might want to give that a go to see if it is fixed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 215175
Thanks for the heads up, my issue isn't listed in the change log you provided, but change logs don't usually list every change, at least in update posts, or they would end up being a mile long, so I'll test it and update with my results. It will be some time, though, as I have at least twenty slaves to reassign and more getting to that point every few minutes, 169 slaves in total and all from conquest of the Australian Cooperative except one meant as a sacrifice. On that note, anybody know the requirements for the insomnia event? I've had it trigger three times now, but that was before I got a slave specifically for sacrificing for it and I want it to trigger for her. EDIT: It was me forgetting that I had the rules assistant set to send them to the spa. It must have detected the new assignment and sent them back.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I don't know about the reassignment bug, but do you have a rule set up in the rules assistant? That would cause the behavior you're describing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Game breaking issue with the exo market, I hit next a few times and the last slave to appear had no options. This means there is no way to get out except close the game by force. EDIT: The same thing can also happen if you use a mostly obedient girl. I just lost a TON of devoted status slaves because I tried to use Ava, the former leader of the Australian Cooperative, in my save and it just took the options away without transitioning to the sex. I still have the right side panel with the surgery center and the left side panel that describes her thoughts of futility on resisting me, but that is it. I have no way to get out of it except close the game. That makes two very broken essential elements to this game as of the current build.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't know about the reassignment bug, but do you have a rule set up in the rules assistant? That would cause the behavior you're describing.
Oh crap, I completely forgot about it, but yes. To save myself from stupidly forgetting to set new slaves to the spa to begin their transformation to devoted slaves, I set a rule in the assistant, same with anything else I can set. (Immortality, clothing etc.) That way I can focus on any age decreasing I have to do if I happen to forget a slave or two on one of the assistant settings.

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
Game breaking issue with the exo market, I hit next a few times and the last slave to appear had no options. This means there is no way to get out except close the game by force. EDIT: The same thing can also happen if you use a mostly obedient girl. I just lost a TON of devoted status slaves because I tried to use Ava, the former leader of the Australian Cooperative, in my save and it just took the options away without transitioning to the sex. I still have the right side panel with the surgery center and the left side panel that describes her thoughts of futility on resisting me, but that is it. I have no way to get out of it except close the game. That makes two very broken essential elements to this game as of the current build.
I can confirm the bug with the exo market. Same happened to me after hitting "next" a few times (Happened on a new game without setting any rules).

Anyways, great update (y)

Reactions: alex2011

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
I can confirm the bug with the exo market. Same happened to me after hitting "next" a few times (Happened on a new game without setting any rules).

Sooooo i did some experimenting. Its not the exo that is screwy, its the felis/canis that cause the break. If you turn a planet into a felis/canis breeding colony and demand better tribute repeatedly you get the same effect. if you look at the screen when the game breaks there are no genital, no nipples, no tail and a pair of mini ears generated lower down the screen (usually below their crotch, sometimes not visible if slave is too short). Tested this stuff over the course of 50+ trials with almost all combos of skin color, slave height, body build, hair styles and other variables.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I think I narrowed down the sex issue as well, same effect but for initiating sex instead of at the markets. I believe it is a specific slave. The slave in question also seems to be stuck standing in her pod. The really bad part is that the slave I'm talking about is Ava, the leader of the Australian Cooperative. I don't suppose there is a way to fix her without deleting her, is there? I don't have a way to get her back if I have to get rid of her, which means an entire save with multiple hours of conquest and hundreds of trained slaves is down the drain and I have to start a new game.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
1 - Viewing slave inspection screen still locks up the UI after hitting "Next Slave" or "Previous Slave" a few times. Bug from 19A.
2 - Citizens and tourists have pants on now when viewing them through inspection, but males are still missing them when viewing them in station view. Sometimes males and females will randomly appear topless in station view even if they are wearing top and bottom when inspecting them.
3 - Tourists sleeping in the Large Hotel Rooms appear to sleep on the desks rather than in bed.
4 - NPC's that are nude in station view appear with two separate skin tones for head and body.
5 - NPC's being viewed by inspection screens sometimes have their eyelids shut.
6 - Males are missing pupils/irises for their eyes, only the sclera is visible.
7 - Economic Report eventually fails to show. Also a bug from 19A. When clicking the button to open it, the Station Management window instead closes. Seems to start happening after a while in game and persists with saves.
8 - When viewing UI windows and manipulating UI elements that do not pause the game behind it still permits mouse clicks to both interact with the UI and the game world rather that just the UI by itself. Clicking on a button in a window sitting on top of the game world will still open a slave inspection screen if that slave happens to be under the mouse when left-clicking.
9 - Clothing/hair options for the Main Character still do not work.
10 - Sometimes NPC's have a misplaced texture that clips through their mouth and chin.
11 - Sometimes an NPC's hair will appear improperly placed, floating above the NPC's head or set too low so the head clips through it.
12 - NPC's sitting on bleachers appear to clip through them, sitting lower than the seat. The regular bleachers built into the arenas and track appear fine.
13 - Prep stations have no visual indicator of where they are facing when building them. Something like an arrowhead like the dance and show platforms have would be appreciated.

Reactions: StationmasterDev

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

I have had this happen in 3 different Markets. For me, it was as soon as the inspection screen appeared. No text or options to exit.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
I have had this happen in 3 different Markets. For me, it was as soon as the inspection screen appeared. No text or options to exit.
Are you guys using the ExtremeContent mod? Every single screen was like that for me with that on, removed it and haven't encountered it since.
Don't know why that would be causing it, but I tried to get it to work three times and couldn't make it happen.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are you guys using the ExtremeContent mod? Every single screen was like that for me with that on, removed it and haven't encountered it since.
Don't know why that would be causing it, but I tried to get it to work three times and couldn't make it happen.
I am using it and I have had that issue, maybe its also causing the no options going into sex thing as well. I'll try removing it to see if your being able to fix it was isolated or if it will work for everyone. It depends on the cause, obviously, but it should work for everyone. In the case that it does work, whoever is doing the mod will need to update it. EDIT: Confirmed, looks like the extreme content mod needs to be updated. I got the markets to work. It also seems to fix the next slave/previous slave button freeze issue, where everything except rotating the model freezes, as well. This did not fix the freeze on initiating sex with Ava issue, where it acts as if it will initiate the sex scene and freezes everything but model rotation instead and leaves no option for getting out except to exit the game. She also still just stands in her pod, clipping half way through it and any other slave who uses it as if she isn't there. I'm really hoping there is a way around this whole Ava issue. I REALLY don't want to have to restart over the one slave out of 169 that is absolutely vital to my plan, but I will if Ava cannot be saved in this instance.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
I am using it and I have had that issue, maybe its also causing the no options going into sex thing as well. I'll try removing it to see if your being able to fix it was isolated or if it will work for everyone. It depends on the cause, obviously, but it should work for everyone. In the case that it does work, whoever is doing the mod will need to update it. EDIT: Confirmed, looks like the extreme content mod needs to be updated. I got the markets to work. It also seems to fix the next slave/previous slave button freeze issue, where everything except rotating the model freezes, as well. This did not fix the freeze on initiating sex with Ava issue, where it acts as if it will initiate the sex scene and freezes everything but model rotation instead and leaves no option for getting out except to exit the game. She also still just stands in her pod, clipping half way through it and any other slave who uses it as if she isn't there. I'm really hoping there is a way around this whole Ava issue. I REALLY don't want to have to restart over the one slave out of 169 that is absolutely vital to my plan, but I will if Ava cannot be saved in this instance.
Tried deleting the Extreme Content mod and exo is still breaking game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tried deleting the Extreme Content mod and exo is still breaking game.
Maybe that bug is in the base game, but how about the other instances of freezing everything but the model and missing options? Are those still an issue for you? I mean the Next/Previous slave buttons when viewing individual slaves and the other markets.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It happened without the mod. I had forgotten to put it in until I read your post. It has not done it with the mod installed.

@StationmasterDev The short ponytail bug I mentioned earlier is incorrect. It is not sitting too low. It is locked at one height. I saw other slaves who were short and the hair was floating above their heads. It is not adjusting for the models' height.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Maybe that bug is in the base game, but how about the other instances of freezing everything but the model and missing options? Are those still an issue for you? I mean the Next/Previous slave buttons when viewing individual slaves and the other markets.
never had any issue with the next/previous slave or the other markets. I encountered errors two times: when in the exo and when demanding better tribute from felis/canis worlds. each time the exo broke for me, it was always on one of those two races.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes