reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
hey guy, i'm having an issue with the war room, when i send ship to conquer a world, the ships doesnt come back nor they get repaired if they are destroyed. their slot in the war room remain empty and i cannot remove them to build new one or just remove the slots at all.

any previous encourter with that issue?

Reactions: ArPan666

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That was a bug in and older version of the game, can't remember which one. What version are you running and what version was the save from? From what I can recall, 18 and 19 both are fine. I though someone found a way to fix the issues manually for a save file, but don't know the specifics. Someone else know?

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
i'm on 0.18 downlaoded from this thread a few days ago, the save is from a fresh start.

it's to be expected from a game at this early stage, it's more an annoyance than a game breaker, i can still expend my war room but it'll soon start to bigger than the rest of the station^^'

ArPan666

Aug 1, 2018
hey guy, i'm having an issue with the war room, when i send ship to conquer a world, the ships doesnt come back nor they get repaired if they are destroyed. their slot in the war room remain empty and i cannot remove them to build new one or just remove the slots at all.

any previous encourter with that issue?
Same issue

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
i'm on 0.18 downlaoded from this thread a few days ago, the save is from a fresh start.

it's to be expected from a game at this early stage, it's more an annoyance than a game breaker, i can still expend my war room but it'll soon start to bigger than the rest of the station^^'
Your are sure to use 0.18? Because that was a known bug until 0.18alpha and was fixed with 0.18

But i would anyway recommend to use the new . Has some great improvements ( and a few new bugs ;))

If you want to stay with your current version, here is a small workaround to get your ships back:
- Look into the .sav file.
- Search there for the name of the shipclass, for example "dreadnought".
- For each ship you have, there is an entry ending with "true" or "false".
- If it's set to "true" just set it to "false" and when you load that saving the ship will be back in the station.

Not very comfortable, but it works. Oh ... and when you send them to invade another world ... You have to edit your save-file afterwards again ...

Reactions: crash.7ds and Q Who

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
The slave picture from the rewrote face-generator looks great. Can't wait to have more diversity (and a more female appearance) on my slaves. As always good work from our Dev (y):cool:

One point is still bothering me a lot. The wayfinding for rest seeking slaves. I know that it was mentioned before, but it's driving me grazy. I would love if this could get some priority (everyone wants his points given priority ;)).

From my amateurish point of view, i see some possible solutions/improvements:
- Make slave pods/beds for every type of assignment (including for madame/recruiter/head girl etc.)
- optimize wayfinding routine, so slaves use the nearest possible Bed/Pod (could make/increase performance problems)
- Make slaves assigned to "Suite Pet" only use Pet beds (in my games they often wander far to rest in a slave pod)
- Make slaves assigned to "Your Suite" only use suite/orgy beds (in my games they often wander far to rest in a slave pod)

That's it so far ...

Wish all of you a happy new year ... and have fun ;)

Reactions: StationmasterDev

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I still don't know what can you do once you are told the location of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You gotta wait, I checked the game files before and the only prequisite required is to torture the info out of the fae slave then just wait I believe its a certain % each week to trigger the invasion/takeover event you don't need to anything else just wait. And the reward is the fae queen and princess as your slaves.

Reactions: Bobabod

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
You gotta wait, I checked the game files before and the only prequisite required is to torture the info out of the fae slave then just wait I believe its a certain % each week to trigger the invasion/takeover event you don't need to anything else just wait. And the reward is the fae queen and princess as your slaves.
Does torturing the fae slave kill her? Also how can you trigger the torture event again if you decided not to torture her the first time?

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
Does torturing the fae slave kill her? Also how can you trigger the torture event again if you decided not to torture her the first time?
1. Yep, torturing the slave will kill her.

2. If you decide not to torture her, the variable for the next step will not be set. Means the event will eventually trigger again (But you still need a Fae slave to trigger it)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Your are sure to use 0.18? Because that was a known bug until 0.18alpha and was fixed with 0.18

But i would anyway recommend to use the new . Has some great improvements ( and a few new bugs ;))

If you want to stay with your current version, here is a small workaround to get your ships back:
- Look into the .sav file.
- Search there for the name of the shipclass, for example "dreadnought".
- For each ship you have, there is an entry ending with "true" or "false".
- If it's set to "true" just set it to "false" and when you load that saving the ship will be back in the station.

Not very comfortable, but it works. Oh ... and when you send them to invade another world ... You have to edit your save-file afterwards again ...
To add on to this, I did it manually when it happened to me and it took me at least an hour to go through the list because my fleet is massive. I would suggest using Notepad++ for this because you can do a find and replace in that and it does have a replace all feature. I would also suggest keeping a list of examples of each line, one per type of ship that says the line in full, so you can copy and paste the line into the find and replace fields and alter the replace field so that it changes the line to say false.

Reactions: Wolfman13

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I tested my issue, the new save, new slave thing worked. She went from not pregnant to first trimester. Now, the problem is whether the save itself is corrupt or just that one slave, I'll try further testing on the save in question and try to impregnate a different slave. If no slaves get pregnant, its the save. If a different slave gets pregnant, the one I have trouble impregnating is corrupt. EDIT: Further testing indicates that no slave is capable of pregnancy by the player, but they are capable of pregnancy through jobs involving sex with other NPCs. My verdict is that the entire save is incompatible with this version, not corrupt outright like I thought, due to the glitchy graphics in the pillar area and inability to place structures there as well as the inability for the player to impregnate, but no such inability in regards to NPCs. Looks like I get to start over if I want to get out of the glitches, any tips on starting a warlord run? I would prefer to only take slaves if they come from a conquest or come to me willingly, but I do need a pretty good income to build my fleet.

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
I tested my issue, the new save, new slave thing worked. She went from not pregnant to first trimester. Now, the problem is whether the save itself is corrupt or just that one slave, I'll try further testing on the save in question and try to impregnate a different slave. If no slaves get pregnant, its the save. If a different slave gets pregnant, the one I have trouble impregnating is corrupt. EDIT: Further testing indicates that no slave is capable of pregnancy by the player, but they are capable of pregnancy through jobs involving sex with other NPCs. My verdict is that the entire save is incompatible with this version, not corrupt outright like I thought, due to the glitchy graphics in the pillar area and inability to place structures there as well as the inability for the player to impregnate, but no such inability in regards to NPCs. Looks like I get to start over if I want to get out of the glitches, any tips on starting a warlord run? I would prefer to only take slaves if they come from a conquest or come to me willingly, but I do need a pretty good income to build my fleet.
Have you disabled "Slave Aging" in the settings?
SlaveAging.jpg

This is also a known bug in older versions and prevents slaves from getting pregnant.

Edit: I think i rememberd something wrong ... this doesn't prevent pregnancy, but the working of the Growth Vat .... Sry

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Something extremely weird just happened in my new save, my station fell completely silent. No income, no events, nothing. I see people walking, but no activity at my bars and no energy bursts at my portals. I still have both tourists and citizens registered as present.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Have you disabled "Slave Aging" in the settings?
View attachment 213504

This is also a known bug in older versions and prevents slaves from getting pregnant.
I did, yes. I did that so I didn't have any slaves aging out of my service. However, it didn't cause trouble in the new save where I tested a different slave and it was disabled from the start.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, now I feel stupid. Went crazy placing pillar structures and ended up with -500k+ and I can't cheat engine it back up so I can build more stuff or fill the pillar structures I have. Those should probably be limited to if the player can afford it, like how any normal structure is red if you try to build it without having the money. On a side note about that portion, the pillar structures seem to raise the cap on workers, bioreactors, and fuckdolls. I know fuckdolls serve in the brothel, but what do the other two do?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Found another possible issue, I just ran into infinite age decreasing on my new save. No matter how many times I hit decrease age, it never gives me the error message that shows when you hit the lowest possible age and it keeps acting as if it decreases the age without altering the slave's appearance at all. No height difference, no younger looking face, nothing. I was just getting started with conquering too. I was getting ready to take all neutral systems in Australian territory to prepare to take them out as the weakest power in terms of territory on the map at that point. EDIT: It seems to be Fae slaves specifically, ones that can trigger the "Secrets of The Fae" event.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes