sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
In 19A anyone else having an issue with missing girlbits? Sometimes nipple and vagina but always missing vagina. Sex slaves are kinda useless without that bit being included.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
In 19A anyone else having an issue with missing girlbits? Sometimes nipple and vagina but always missing vagina. Sex slaves are kinda useless without that bit being included.
Yep, 19A's in Barbie-mode it seems. Lower genitals are missing for just about everyone, slave, citizen, male, female...everyone. Hopefully 19 Stable will be less broken.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
This game has so much potential to be a big hit for its gameplay as much as adult content. Since the game dev seems to browse this thread I would like to offer a few suggestions:

One of the chief problems I have with this game is just how unattractive the "dolls" are right now.

Instead of having one lumpfish face which is then randomized to high heaven, I think it would be better to create 4-5 (for starters) different face geometries which randomization parameters then act upon. This is the principle that I think is used by certain popular "pretty-fying" mods for games like Skyrim. For example:

Another thing I would really like to see is some more makeup, eye-shadowing and color on the girls' faces.

Secondly I don't like the way the market works right now. First virgins are too common, you can literally get them for pebbles whereas it should be a precious and rare commodity in the universe that rather artificially increases the value of a slave severalfold (as ridiculous as it may seem to some people...well this is how actual slave markets that exist in our world assess their merchandise). Second I don't like how the player has access to all slaving markets from the start, such that there's little incentive to use anything but the most expensive one since the price difference between them isn't that great. Compare that with Free Cities where top level slaves cost orders of magnitude more.

You should start with access to common low end raiders markets and then unlock new ones with prestige (selling far far more expensive, and I should say even overpriced slaves). Of course at the top end, there should be quests that allow you to pursue unique catches such as princesses, bounty hunters, heroines, singers, celebrities and other famous girls that would greatly add to your station's appeal and bring in cartloads of money due to their looks and fame. This would make slave acquisition a much more interesting task to pursue.

pac1234

Dec 12, 2018
Has anyone noticed on the rules screen that the age section is overlapping the room section and the obedience section? I am having trouble selecting the correct boxes

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
NPC models are likely placeholder for now, though indeed it's no secrete they will eventually need some TLC. They've largely been like that for ever. It'll be up to the dev to decide when to tackle that. That may not happen until they are sqweaky clean of any bugs...clipping, odd body cavities and alignment issues (look around hips and breasts), texture conflicts and such.

Markets being unlockable rather than open at start would be an obvious change that I agree would work better than it does currently. Would help add a layer of progress and added milestones to the game. And, yeah, virgins I think should be both rarer and more valuable.

Also: FUCK this cold in it's metaphoric behind...so hate being sick. Just when I though I got rid of it it comes back with a vengeance. My Luck...

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
if the file size gets to big I wont be able to download from MEGA
Well, if the dev manage to split the game to 2 or more winrar part files, it's possible. You just have to download more than one rar files and there'll be more than one links.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Something I would like to see is a larger selection of "flavor texts" for non-humans from slave colonies. Especially some that are geared specifically for each race. Also I don't know if I'm just missing it but i don't see a means to remodel a planets population to get androids. Maybe make the world a recycling plant or something

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the answer, though I've now tried multiple times on this specific slave, at least 10 at this point, with no pregnancy. She is the only fertile one on my station and she has both the fertility and gestation implants while everyone else has a sterilization implant. I'll try doing the exit out without doing anything part and see if maybe pregnancy is bugged in that way. EDIT: No luck, still no pregnancy, I think it might be bugged.
I don't know if this is related to your problem but I found this bug with a older version. The girls you get from "demand tribute" option from planets you've conquered will not only be age 100+ but also cannot get pregnant no matter what.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Makes sense, only thing those GILFs will have in their baby maker is dust.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't know if this is related to your problem but I found this bug with a older version. The girls you get from "demand tribute" option from planets you've conquered will not only be age 100+ but also cannot get pregnant no matter what.
No, this was one I already had when I started on this save, one I downloaded, and it was a slave obtained by conquering a system.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No, this was one I already had when I started on this save, one I downloaded, and it was a slave obtained by conquering a system.
Have you started a new game to see if the save is corrupted in some way?

Chastened Phoenix

Jul 17, 2017
Guessing this may have been answered already, but... any plans to add in cumshot/creampie and deflowering effects?
(or, is there a setting I missed to enable them?)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Have you started a new game to see if the save is corrupted in some way?
I haven't, but I could give it a shot and see if my first slave is able to become pregnant. Its going to take some time to build up an invasion force to get a slave to test, though.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
IIRC, slaves older than ~45 can't get pregnant. Maybe that's it. I don't know if the chrono chamber can fix that.

Deflowering and creampie effects are tentatively planned for the next patch, but there's a lot on the list and I'm not 100% sure I'll get to it before it's released. Soon though.

Also, I posted this to the Patreon, but since this has come up here from time to time, I thought I'd let you all know that I rewrote the face generator. Below is an unaltered slave from a market, and she's a pretty representative sample.

NewFace.PNG

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
IIRC, slaves older than ~45 can't get pregnant. Maybe that's it. I don't know if the chrono chamber can fix that.

Deflowering and creampie effects are tentatively planned for the next patch, but there's a lot on the list and I'm not 100% sure I'll get to it before it's released. Soon though.

Also, I posted this to the Patreon, but since this has come up here from time to time, I thought I'd let you all know that I rewrote the face generator. Below is an unaltered slave from a market, and she's a pretty representative sample.

View attachment 211106
The slave I'm having trouble with is naturally 24 and chrono chambered back to 18, the pregnancy age limit shouldn't apply in this case.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes