alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
never had any issue with the next/previous slave or the other markets. I encountered errors two times: when in the exo and when demanding better tribute from felis/canis worlds. each time the exo broke for me, it was always on one of those two races.
I've never demanded tribute, so I wouldn't know about that one, and it triggers the issue in the markets before getting to a Canis or Felis slave, so I was unaware it was triggering there because of them. In the save I currently have, with a bugged Ava I'm hoping I can save without having to reconquer the Australian Cooperative, I do have one Felis slave from conquest of Australian Cooperative worlds and she works just fine in all matters. The issue with the next slave and previous slave buttons is that it freezes everything but the model at a certain point. Not sure exactly what, I just know it freezes specifically while cycling through the player's slaves using those buttons.

On the whole Ava being stuck standing in her pod, meaning her stats are also frozen because she can't move to her assignment, Being unable to select her on the station view because it acts as if her model isn't standing where it is in both the lack of interactivity and how other slaves use the pod she is standing in, and freezing everything but her model with no options when trying to start sex thing, and this is for anyone who could answer this, is it possible to use the export button on her screen and then import her to reset her to working order or am I just screwed as far as that slave? Untitled.png

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you use any text editor to open your save file with Ava you can use Ctrl+F and search her name until you find her NPC entry line.
Copy paste that into your new save (will fit in under your player characters NPC entry). I do not know if the NPC entry contains all the information required for the NPC or if there's additional information found elsewhere, but that does give you the specific slave. Although for me she is bugged when inserted into the game that way (no hair, no nipples etc.).

This is what my entry for Ava looks like if you can't find it yourself.

Might work fine for you as the game has some odd behaviors at times, if not you may figure out how to get it to work on your own.
Edit: Although naked when put into save and then reloading the save without quitting the game she was "bugged", but if you restart the game after having edited the save she should show up fine.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

If you use any text editor to open your save file with Ava you can use Ctrl+F and search her name until you find her NPC entry line.
Copy paste that into your new save (will fit in under your player characters NPC entry). I do not know if the NPC entry contains all the information required for the NPC or if there's additional information found elsewhere, but that does give you the specific slave. Although for me she is bugged when inserted into the game that way (no hair, no nipples etc.).

This is what my entry for Ava looks like if you can't find it yourself.

Might work fine for you as the game has some odd behaviors at times, if not you may figure out how to get it to work on your own.
Edit: Although naked when put into save and then reloading the save without quitting the game she was "bugged", but if you restart the game after having edited the save she should show up fine.
Thanks for that, though I'm not sure what you mean by new save. Do you mean starting over or in the save where the screen capture came from? EDIT: I just had something REALLY odd happen when searching the save file. Her entry is completely absent from the file yet her model is standing exactly where it is in that screen cap and her name is still on my slave list. This is probably the strangest thing I've ever seen, its like the game just randomly deleted or omitted her from the save when I made it and this DEFINITELY constitutes a game breaking issue. I attempted to transplant your entry where my Ava entry should be, now to see if it works and get her back to how I want her if it does.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for that, though I'm not sure what you mean by new save. Do you mean starting over or in the save where the screen capture came from? EDIT: I just had something REALLY odd happen when searching the save file. Her entry is completely absent from the file yet her model is standing exactly where it is in that screen cap and her name is still on my slave list.
You have a couple of options when it comes to "new save". Either start a fresh game and "import" Ava from your current game and into the fresh one or you can try to get rid of Ava in your current save (sell or kill her), then save - load the save without her - "import" her into the save and reload game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You have a couple of options when it comes to "new save". Either start a fresh game and "import" Ava from your current game and into the fresh one or you can try to get rid of Ava in your current save (sell or kill her), then save - load the save without her - "import" her into the save and reload game.
Well, I put your entry in and it definitely got her out of just standing in her pod, she's now completely absent from station view. It was a nice attempt, but I think my best bet now is to go through and recapture her the hard way. I have a new layout I want to test that requires I restart, anyway. I'll just wait until that nasty little rendering issue is taken care of and start over in a release or two.

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
I have an issue. My slaves stopped giving birth. It used to work fine until I turned back ON the notification for children being born. At the same time I captured and got pregnant Ava. She and several other slaves are pregnant. Some 1st and others 3rd trimester. 2 are Due. But it doesn't progress. Ava has been 1st Trimester for over 10 game hours. The VAT pods are all empty and no Child Born notifications are popping up anymore. I had the Extreme mod but I deleted it thinking it would fix it. Well it didn't. So I am here asking for help :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have an issue. My slaves stopped giving birth. It used to work fine until I turned back ON the notification for children being born. At the same time I captured and got pregnant Ava. She and several other slaves are pregnant. Some 1st and others 3rd trimester. 2 are Due. But it doesn't progress. Ava has been 1st Trimester for over 10 game hours. The VAT pods are all empty and no Child Born notifications are popping up anymore. I had the Extreme mod but I deleted it thinking it would fix it. Well it didn't. So I am here asking for help :)
Same here except mine freezes at 1st from the start and never progresses. I knocked up Ava, multiple times over multiple reloads to a point just after capturing her and before she bugged out on my save, to have her bear my child, something I have planned for all of the faction leaders, and it just froze at 1st. Another slave was working in the brothel and gave birth to a client's child just fine, but I have yet to see a PC fathered child go any further than 1st trimester.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Can a moderator update the OP. It still shows 0.18a , 0.19 stable has already been posted here for a few days now.
Ha! A while back the OP was still in v0.12 while the game was on v0.18, always check the the newest comments rather than the op in this thread the newest updates are always there while it takes months for the OP to be updated.

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
Same here except mine freezes at 1st from the start and never progresses. I knocked up Ava, multiple times over multiple reloads to a point just after capturing her and before she bugged out on my save, to have her bear my child, something I have planned for all of the faction leaders, and it just froze at 1st. Another slave was working in the brothel and gave birth to a client's child just fine, but I have yet to see a PC fathered child go any further than 1st trimester.
I started a new game and was able to father 2 children. This is before attacking any planets. I used the fertility enhancement module on both and removed it after they got pregnant. See if you have that implant on any slave and remove it. The bug could also be connected to capturing Ava. Good luck :)

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
There is another problem with pregnancies at the moment, multiple pregnancies are not shown anymore after loading a save.
I can't say if they are really changed to single child pregnancies or if i just don't see it anymore in the slave overview.
Since pregnancies are frozen at least for player children, i can't check that at birth.
I have pregnancies with and without pregnancy implants and all a stuck at the 1st trimester.
If i check my save file, there is an "PBMPregnant,x" part for every girl that is pregnant (x is a number between 1 and 7 in my current save) and no indication of multiple pregnancies. I don't know what that number is, changing it doesn't seem to change anything in the game, the pregnancy stays at "1st trimester"
and also, the number doesn't change over time, when i compare different save files.

I started a new game with .19 and haven't used the extreme mod with the new version,
so it can't be related to using a save from an older version or the mod.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Ha! A while back the OP was still in v0.12 while the game was on v0.18, always check the the newest comments rather than the op in this thread the newest updates are always there while it takes months for the OP to be updated.
The point of keeping the op current is that it helps to attract new players. We play the game but people who do not know about will see a game stuck at .18 and think the game is not being updated and supported. I have the download already lol it is in my post you know. Updating the OP also gets this game on the recent updates.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
There is another problem with pregnancies at the moment, multiple pregnancies are not shown anymore after loading a save.
I can't say if they are really changed to single child pregnancies or if i just don't see it anymore in the slave overview.
Since pregnancies are frozen at least for player children, i can't check that at birth.
I have pregnancies with and without pregnancy implants and all a stuck at the 1st trimester.
If i check my save file, there is an "PBMPregnant,x" part for every girl that is pregnant (x is a number between 1 and 7 in my current save) and no indication of multiple pregnancies. I don't know what that number is, changing it doesn't seem to change anything in the game, the pregnancy stays at "1st trimester"
and also, the number doesn't change over time, when i compare different save files.

I started a new game with .19 and haven't used the extreme mod with the new version,
so it can't be related to using a save from an older version or the mod.
I've had same issue since like 0.13. If you continue your game they will have multi birth but whenever you load the game it resets to single pregnancies

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I've had same issue since like 0.13. If you continue your game they will have multi birth but whenever you load the game it resets to single pregnancies
The current problem in my game is, they don't give birth, in .18 the trimester changed from 1st to 2nd and then 3rd and then they gave birth, even if multiple pregnancies weren't working at least there were children in general.
At the moment, they are stuck at 1st trimester.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
A number of people have mentioned that the extreme mod may be the problem. It is not, the mod is a dummy file that the program looks for to allow dialog not normally seen to be displayed. That is all the mod does, nothing else so it should not affect or cause any bugs in the game.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Don't know if this is just the Mac version or not but the game crashes everytime you try to buy/que another slave on the markets.

xxxwdragon

Jan 9, 2019
Do anyone know if the developer is going to improve the HORRIBLE characters design? The overall game is very nice...

(btw... Hi to all! I'm new here! ;)

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the bug reports everyone! The major ones (the slave view crash when looking at Felis/Canis, the pregnancy weirdness, the Ava thing, and the failure to load twins/triplets) have been added to the list for the next patch.

The crash when viewing Felis/Canis seems to be a bug I introduced to accessories (like ears and tails), and will be fixed in the next patch because that's a critical system for the new Exo/Transhuman markets.

It's not out of the question that the pregnancy bug has something to do with the extreme content mod, because it does a little more than change dialog choices. The mod itself can't be corrupted, but some aspects of pregnancy change based on its presence to get around Patreon's incest ban. With the mod, your babies are treated like anyone else's. Without it, they are automatically sold at birth to prevent them from being available to you on maturity. In any case, I'll plan on fixing that for the next patch as well. I'll also check into the failure to load multiple pregnancies, but I think I know what that is.

For the Ava bug, I'd love to see the save file that contains the corrupted slave. I've never seen that before, and I won't be able to fix it if I can't replicate it on my end. Please PM me or send it over the Discord.

As for the character models, the current Patron-only build has a vastly improved face generator, but the OP links are old (I release an update every 2-3 weeks, which means that the links in the OP are usually about a version behind).

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes