esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Will give this game another go, not played it since the first couple of releases.

Can you make a meat factory yet for all the slaves you don't want? :).

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Yummy, spicy, tasty slave stew. With a pinch of salt, a healthy dose of pepper and a touch of curcuma. Just no garlic please. You don't want to know what that does to my precious giant slave-eating aliens.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Yummy, spicy, tasty slave stew. With a pinch of salt, a healthy dose of pepper and a touch of curcuma. Just no garlic please. You don't want to know what that does to my precious giant slave-eating aliens.
If you're into vore, I've got some good news for you about the next update.

You'll need the extreme content mod and the "Modest Proposal" planet upgrade.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Sadly I'm not into vore (the gameplay aspect is what's keeping my interest in this game truth be told) but I do rejoice for them. Given the context of the game, can't NOT have some of the more extreme content.

GTYU

Mar 16, 2019
When I click edit in the rule assistant, settings such as hairstyle and make up changes, and sometimes the clothes settings don't stay. Do other people have these problems?

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
I'm getting slave duplication when using the rules assistant to move the girls from the spa to the school. Here are some screenshots showing it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It also happens without changing the outfit.

Steps to duplicate:

Start a new game

Make 3 spa tiles and add pools to them

Make 3 slave quarters tiles and add sleeping pods to them

Make 3 training room tiles and add school desks to them

Set a rule set as shown in the screenshot above (basically move from spa to school when obedience is max and fear is minimum)

hire 3 girls from Breeder's Show and assign them to the spa (you can hire them from anywhere, but Breeder's Show girls will already have max obedience and 0 fear so you won't have to wait for obedience and fear to reach their targets)

check the 'View Slaves' screen

wait a minute till they get transferred to the school

check the 'View Slaves' screen

Edit: The duplicate slaves no longer show in the 'View Slaves' screen if you save the game, quit to desktop, then run the game and load the save.

Edit2: All planets' prosperities are set to 0 (Abject Poverty) when loading a save.

Steps to duplicate:

Start a new game

Get enough money to make a Desk and a Combat Drone

Open the Galaxy Map and check some of the planets' prosperity.

Save the game

Exit the game

Start the game and load the saved game

Open the Galaxy Map and check some of the planets' prosperity. The all now have prosperity of 'Abject Poverty'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: StationmasterDev

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Abject Poverty
I loaded my game from 20 to 21b - I owned no planets, 12 slaves, no portals, had a huge layout, cheated cash to build before opening for business. Had a massive issue with Woman all turning to men or white heads. Reloaded it couple times and saved when things went smooth. Reloaded when they didn't. I was doing a test build everything is pretty smooth now besides a reload everyonce and awhile.

Are all the planets "Abject Poverty" and you build them up now?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
can you add dance platforms from suite to lobby?bar? to advertise visitors.
This, though a workaround I've been using is to build out a suite tile in the middle of the bar just to plop down a dance platform. In fact, that's how I've been making dance/stripper stages in my bars. I do the same thing to put guard bots at the thresholds between each facility to give the appearance that I really am watching everything people do. Doesn't actually do anything in either case, but it's a nice touch of immersion.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
This, though a workaround I've been using is to build out a suite tile in the middle of the bar just to plop down a dance platform. In fact, that's how I've been making dance/stripper stages in my bars. I do the same thing to put guard bots at the thresholds between each facility to give the appearance that I really am watching everything people do. Doesn't actually do anything in either case, but it's a nice touch of immersion.
Yeah, i have been doing that with dance stages to also with SPA ... little hot tube here and there just to make it a more a resort feeling (y):giggle:.

My question above still out there? Do we build them up or is that just an issue?

Reactions: green_vortex
Jun 13, 2018
posted

Hey all!

I'm going to do something a little different for 0.21. Here's the list of everything I think would be good for this patch, but it's a long list, and I can't promise that everything will be there.
I'm really excited about this one. It's got a lot of stuff that should be fun to work on, and the new pathfinding engine should boost performance.
Planet Visits
  • Change planet view from view of planet to view of palace
  • Display upgrades and economic/tech status visually
  • Add options for interacting with citizens to increase obedience/fear or gather slaves
Content
  • Add sex options to diplomacy screen for leaders who would go for it
  • Obedience/fear drugs
  • Wetness/sensitivity implants
  • Arrows on furniture
  • Ship speed upgrade
  • Economic fluctuation for different income sources
  • Rename Planets
  • Free slave from inspection screen
  • Overfeed from inspection screen
  • Demand/propose sex on citizen and tourist inspection screens
  • Enslave option on citizen and tourist inspection screens
Polish
  • Create separate event log for minor events like defloration, show on economic report
  • Add option to show economic report notification every month
  • New pathfinding engine
  • Devotion/mindbroken event checkboxes
  • Make grid less subtle
  • Descriptions and HUD on pillar structures
  • Remove upgrades
  • For fleet movement: Add text for "10: Hold Ctrl. All: Hold Shift"
  • Suppress training events checkbox
  • RA wonky on small screens
  • Rename slaves from inspection screen
  • Receptionist assignment shows as "Guide" in some places
  • RA options for devoted/mindbroken/etc
  • Show int/charisma on slave list
  • Eye of entropy - Special event for destroying faction homeworld
  • Eye of entropy - Special war declaration when hitting faction
  • Eye of entropy - Confirm declare war
  • No notification on failed raid
  • Pillar Music
  • Add planet upgrade menu to galaxy map
  • Allow user to click and drag to place several instances of the same furniture item
  • Counts (12x12) when dragging rooms
  • Short desc on furry slider (No fur, ears and tails, etc)
  • "Artifacts can be found by conquering planets or in certain events." text if no artifacts
  • Add lines between pips on economic report
  • Date display on status bar
  • Show transformation panel on babies (but not surgery)
Bugs
  • Set all scroll bars to top on game start
  • Dog head color not applied
  • Female eyes are occasionally misaligned and male eyes sometimes have odd colors
  • Unassign slave from job when reassigned from slave list
  • Serum can cause wild money swings
  • Faction leader date preconditions don't always trigger correctly
  • Realign rich quarters
  • Z fighting on dialog buttons
  • Different tribute strings for obedient planets not triggering
  • Remove from all on surgery center
  • Fix slave sort memory
  • Faction leader macros occasionally crash dialog engine
  • Economic report doesn't always open
  • Sometimes can't buy menials
  • Leaderboard menu sort borked
  • Pillar build menu doesn't close when wrench clicked
  • Next/Previous buttons on slave view sometimes missing
  • Ascendent event - Missing hair on slave 2?
  • Alignment of fuckdoll station broken
  • Next button sometimes missing from planet list
  • Can't make peace with Null Autonomous Collective
  • Terraforming doesn't immediately show on galaxy map
  • Some clothing textures missing
  • Check citizen/tourist caps
Um, don't suppose there's another download site for the windows version? I'm having trouble with the mega one.

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
Yea, as diary milking stands at bar nishes, or brothel heart rooms in the middle of hotel or citizen areas.

Jun 13, 2018
I've tried going back to find the one guide to assigning slaves based on their fetishes but I can't find that page. Does anyone know the job is for what fetish? I know the pet one but the others I'm not 100% on.

TazzDingo

Nov 9, 2018
can you add dance platforms from suite to lobby?bar? to advertise visitors.
Just remove some tiles in the lobby and replace them with the "your luxurious suite"-tiles and build the dance platforms there. I use this method to have my breeding stations just next to the milkbars :)

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
This game has some really bad issues with clothing clipping through bodies.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
If you're into vore, I've got some good news for you about the next update.

You'll need the extreme content mod and the "Modest Proposal" planet upgrade.
neat will that be on .21 or .22? since i'm not exactly sure which you mean by next update. I'm excited for more xeno content.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
neat will that be on .21 or .22? since i'm not exactly sure which you mean by next update. I'm excited for more xeno content.
0.22a (this weekend's patch). It's not xeno. If you visit planets with the modest proposal upgrade and the extreme content mod, you'll be able to eat people yourself.

btw is there any way to increase a slave's charisma?
Assign them to the receptionist desk in the lobby / guide assignment. They need to be obedient first though.

Reactions: green_vortex
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes