ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
Covid 19 became a major concern in january of this year. It reached western shores in February. This month, most US states and Western nations began hunkering down. How could a 'completed' game be made in that time (no more than 3 months, most likely less than 1 month)? I guess I'll have to play to find out.
lol. 90% of these games I could have made in under a month. I am amazed that there are so many abandoned and incomplete games.

Reactions: dunno6988

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
how do you know you have unlocked everything? Does the game end or are you stuck in a sandbox with everything unlocked?

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
A little late to the party but here is my saves, and they are split into 3 girls. I am not a fan of futa so i skipped the redhead. Each folder has a save file where you can chat with the girl to do all the repeatable scenes. I have seen it bug out if you try and hit no on the scene selection.

There are also extra scenes like:
Reading scenes (book case in living room, different girls, different days)
Couch scenes (only one i saw was hooters mcgee and shes standing in front of the couch)
Attacking the mom in the kitchen (Peek at her then attack her)
Threesome with the Blonde and Redhead (Gotta finish the futa girls scenes and then i think its in front of the blondes room)

If your starting fresh and are wondering how to start each path:
1. Mom - peek on her late day in the tub>Get tools from living room>Basement wheel>then back and forth from tub to bedroom
2. Hooters Mcgee - catch her in her room reading romance>get her flowers from backyard>just keep going to her room
3. Blonde - Catch her in room late smoking weed>steal weed when she aint there> back to her room when shes there> then she will appear outside your room late for scenes.
4. Futa - Im not sure but you get a prompt when you sleep if you wanna wake up>you get the option to check out her hog.

BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILES IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG!!!!!

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes