D

Deleted member 1816167

Hahaha i was waiting for something like this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Ashley Ice-cream event gets stuck in an infinite loop and why are there .webm files from My New Life Revamp in the archive?

Reactions: Alarak117

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Stay at Home [Final] [Beggar Of Net] (732 MB rar win source)
193 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Little buggy at times but fun game.

for additonal tags you can add: anal sex, animated, blackmail, creampie, futa/trans, handjob, internal view, milf, multiple penetration, titfuck, vaginal sex and voyeurism OEJ

• Love
Reactions: OEJ

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
but there are sex scenes ??
yes, you can have sex with them all, the only scene that has no options is when the mc mom is in the basement and you look under her skirt to see her ass and pussy, which is odd that you can't do anything, but you have anal sex with her when she is in the kitchen and you look under her skirt

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
yes, you can have sex with them all, the only scene that has no options is when the mc mom is in the basement and you look under her skirt to see her ass and pussy, which is odd that you can't do anything, but you have anal sex with her when she is in the kitchen and you look under her skirt
I was determined to soldier on to a basement scene and it never happened, I liked the game though.

Reactions: Hermies

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I was determined to soldier on to a basement scene and it never happened, I liked the game though.
you weren't the only one, i went to the basement a lot, and when i was able to have sex with her in the bathroom, her bedroom, kitchen and the bj you get from her when reading a book, i keep on going to the basement, nothing, so i ripped the images from the game to check, and there wasn't a sex scene, there is also the shower scenes that has no options, big sis, little sis and friend, mom is the only one with scenes in the bathroom, which is also odd, even though the game is complete, it's missing scenes to really complete the game

scenes that should of had more options and stuff that is missing that should of been in it
mom in the basement
big sis in the shower
little sis in the shower
friend in the shower
when all 4 of them are outside at night talking
friend at pc
some scenes when everyone is at the table would of been nice
a big ass orgy
going into anyone's room at night
there might be more that should of been added, but still a good small game overall

Can you do anything with Childhood Friend when she is sitting in front of the computer?
I think I have all scenes so far...
nope, can't do nothing with her when she is in front of the pc

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes