MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Which is kinda stupid as the dev has NO intentions of actually adding any kind of incest content in this game.
Well, the dev may not but sometimes there are mods added, right? I mean I don't know. Why does the dev let the MC check out the moms ass if there won't be incest content?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Well, the dev may not but sometimes there are mods added, right? I mean I don't know. Why does the dev let the MC check out the moms ass if there won't be incest content?
What exactly would a mod do? Because the dev won't exactly be making scenes for the MC and his mom

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What exactly would a mod do? Because the dev won't exactly be making scenes for the MC and his mom
Well, depends on how hard it is to find the assets used and the modder. If the modder can find the assets then they can create the scenes on their own.

Not sure if there is a modder interested in doing that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Checking your mom's ass could add to the MC's perv points for example, if such a variable exists.
Even if we never get any scene with her those points might determine our MC's reactions or which kind of scenes we'll be getting with the other characters. So it's not absurd at all.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Are we sure about this? I inferred from the dev's earlier answer that there might be some remote shenanigans that take place :sneaky:
I mean... Dev said this
As much as I would please all of you guys, currently I've no intention to include incest. There are interactions between MC and Sally (his mom) planned, but not in a way you ask/expect it. :unsure:
Seems kinda clear to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: _DarkDesires_

Vauras

Jun 4, 2020
''dayum son. amazing so far .. let me get coffee before i continue. dis gon b good *giggedy*''
were my thoughts before looking at the 'stay tuned for episode 2' screen :LOL:

can't wait - take my energy :love:

Reactions: Danson

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Another great game with potential it can be bigger success than pink cake's games because wow renders are amazing let's hope we won't see abandoned tag on this one waiting for the next update and litle advice for the devoloper. Next time when you finish the content for the episode don't put end of content in the free roam put it during the story it'll be better in my opinion, but aside from that everything is perfect but the fact that we live with three hot women and surely we will encounter bunch of hotties in high school man our girlfriend is unlucky one :D I hope this will not lead to a ntr, but game is so fucking good keep up the good work dude

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
so... any news dev?

From Patreon last Monday:
Danson said:

Hi there!

I'm still on pace to release Stay True, Stay You 0.2 before the end of the month!
There are 2 scenes left to complete now and I'm pushing hard to the finish. People really like those secrets that unlock hidden gallery pictures, so I need to create some of those as well. As of today, the 0.2 release has over 260+ newly created renders to go along with the fun story and choices. I'm very happy with it and hope you will be too!
Thank you for your support and patience, because without it my hard work on this couldn't be done.

Danson

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
this up date is realy taking so long i just hope that there is some content for sally
Unfortunately there won't be any content for Sally other than prob a call from her and the dad to see how the MC is and update them but there won't be any sexual content from her even the Dev confirmed it to me and many other on a post many pages back. (See below)

As much as I would please all of you guys, currently I've no intention to include incest. There are interactions between MC and Sally (his mom) planned, but not in a way you ask/expect it. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Giant Dwarf

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Unfortunately there won't be any content for Sally other than prob a call from her and the dad to see how the MC is and update them but there won't be any sexual content from her even the Dev confirmed it to me and many other on a post many pages back. (See below)
oh my god so i been waiting for no thing ?

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes