LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I hate when the MC in games doesn't get as mad about things as I do lol. MC's parents abandon him and force him out of his life and abandon his GF without even consulting him before hand and send him to live with a person he has next to no knowledge of with absolutely no choice in the matter. MC is 18 and he doesn't even get the chance to ask his close friends or family members if he can bum on their couch for awhile? These parents are hot garbage this would send me into a rage but MC gets over it in .25 seconds. Mom offers the least sincere apology I've ever seen. They aren't even remorseful they make MC wait outside by the car while they're fucking in the house before they leave and mom has the audacity to ask MC to put her shit in the car? Dad is standing right there ask him you bitch! The more i think about this relationship MC has with his parents the more it pisses me off lol.
And that's why the father is always dead in these games, because the other option is scumbag not fit to be a father(in this case the mom too).

Anyway, pure "business" update the girlfriend bringing the big guns, not going down without fight.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
For someone who feels the need to criticize the grammar or "bad English" in a game you really don't know how to spell...

If you want to post useful criticism perhaps consider the way you present it, give the developer information as to where the issues are encountered instead of being imprecise. As to the rest of your message, you are right, it is only your opinion.
Having only just noticed your response to my previous post I felt It only fair I should respond.

Firstly let me get this straight from all of my post the only thing you took from it is that I criticized his grammar.
That's very interesting because that was a throw away comment about I dislike about games in general and not in anyway directed to this game.
And only the thing with regards to writing I have actually pointed out was that I saw one sentence was attributed to the wrong character and a comment about his joke's.

As for you rest of your comments on my post try reading it again.
Especially this part "AND I AM DEFINATLY NOT SUJESTING IN ANYWAY THE DEV SHOULD CHANGE ANYTHING."
I did in fact make suggestions in my comments as to what might be better.
And where I didn't suggest anything I did make it very clear why I thought something was wrong.
Which is something I have every confidence that the Dev is capable of understanding even if you yourself couldn't.

No offence but I don't believe my previous post is in anyway that hard to either follow or understand.
And If you couldn't understand it then I'm afraid that's your problem.
Also since I stated in my first post it was just my own opinion as is this post.
And yet despite having already pointed out myself.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your need to re-point out the obvious once again.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm the last person to get triggered at NPC lewd scenes but I have to pile on the parents one being really awkward. This is no incest game so it establishes nothing but them being complete assholes. Especially since MC is casually being ordered around right after waiting like a dumbass for his loving parents to finish. The same ones who are kicking him out.

It's like the game goes out of its way to make them seem like villains but it doesn't matter since they are just about to disappear from it. So what's the point?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Feel like they force you to stay loyal to the girlfriend I picked i'm single I picked choices to hoping mc would end up with the other 2 woman Only for the girfriend to show up making my choices useless
Honestly feel like we are still in the introduction or prologue of the game. We are meeting all of the characters, having sex with the girlfriend, and then the "real" game begins soon... Maybe?

I really wish we were getting more content each update or the same size updates more often. Doesn't feel like the story is going to progress very quickly at all.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Honestly feel like we are still in the introduction or prologue of the game. We are meeting all of the characters, having sex with the girlfriend, and then the "real" game begins soon... Maybe?

I really wish we were getting more content each update or the same size updates more often. Doesn't feel like the story is going to progress very quickly at all.
Yeah was hoping to have atleast scenes with the other woman

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

I appreciate the fact that the GF visits... i hope she keeps doing it, the distance is a bike ride away so she should have a presence in game, most games of this type the girlfriend never visits, just calls, "loyal" becomes a non option, she must keep on visiting for that not to happen.
So i like what we got here.

She must come by every other weekend at least, we get the week days to create a mess :p

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021
It's a really refreshing game trying to stay true with all of its temptations its going to be tough, I love the tribute to Dr Pincake Jill's Fans will appreciate. a project that I would follow with great interest.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes