Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Fair enough are gonna have to face a different state-place as you have to go live a new place, the game trying to force you to cheat on your girlfriend and you say you got a girlfriend to the other LI and they dont want to accept-see it, before they get introduced to her just makes me go no and more , you share more with your girlfriend vs the newly introduced persons you share the living space with

unless the game offers a choice where they go ok we will not try to force the mc to feel this way i pretty much wont bother , the gf in quiestion shows affection and care as the newly discoverd family have, too much heavy handed ways atm

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I'm the opposite, I looked for any and all excuses to get away from my parents as a teen. Dream come true.
That's kind of what I'm saying, after all that get away from them but don't act like they did nothing wrong and be all cool about it. I'm obviously not mad that he had to move away, I'm mad the way that whole situation unfolded with essentially 0 reaction from mc.

May 24, 2020
That's kind of what I'm saying, after all that get away from them but don't act like they did nothing wrong and be all cool about it. I'm obviously not mad that he had to move away, I'm mad the way that whole situation unfolded with essentially 0 reaction from mc.
I see your point there. It's been such a long time since I've played the beginning of this game I forgot how he reacted. Maybe there needs to be some kind of write in or throw away line like "oh they do this all the time" or something like that. My dad had a job that made us move around a lot so you eventually become numb to change.

Reactions: MrFriendly

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Time out, isn't that Jill from Being A Dik? I probably wouldn't have noticed it, if Being A Dik wasn't another game I am currently playing through. :LOL: :LOL:
1619935361414.png

Reactions: _Utakata_

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm not trying to reiterate what I said, but rather enforce it:
The dev needs to pick up his development pace. I went to the OP and saw that this thread was originally started March last year. If you look at the Change Log, there have only been 4 updates in a year and 2 months. And those updates have been about as long as what most Devs can do in a month or two.

That's not sustainable.

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
This game was very enjoyable to play through. Love the characters personality, Dialogue is very believable, Models are amazing & animations are top notch. And yes very nice tribute to one of the best adult game dev out there :) Went ahead and subbed on patreon after playing this. Keep up the good work!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Am i remembering wrong or this game was have walkthrough mod before this version? I cant see walkthrough or walkthrough mod in main threat?

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes