Jul 4, 2018
Hey guys

-------happy 2024------------

First let me start with my thanks to
!!!! !!!!
Nice game

------------------------------
GALLERY hunt - updated

For those who are looking for some missing pics in your gallery....
the complete list for V0.31

I had fun - hope you have too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Did you notice the abandoned tag, right?
Yeah, sad to see that the patreon is still up with 46 paid members and the last update post from 24 march 2022. Sounds like easy steady money without needing to do anything.
I don't know if that post said he would quit since I'm not a patron.

I really loved this game as well so far and it's really a shame to see it's abandoned.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, sad to see that the patreon is still up with 46 paid members and the last update post from 24 march 2022. Sounds like easy steady money without needing to do anything.
well 2-8 bucks per member before patreon cut and taxes.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I really loved this game as well so far and it's really a shame to see it's abandoned.
Tends to be a trend on here. So many good games getting abandoned because of the lack of funding or etc while the obvious milkers/liars/wallet drainers/scammers get all the love/money evs.

manoel-mc

Mar 30, 2020
Tends to be a trend on here. So many good games getting abandoned because of the lack of funding or etc while the obvious milkers/liars/wallet drainers/scammers get all the love/money evs.
Normally the "wallet drainers/scammers" are professionals, their games generally gather a large fan base, filling the beginning with as much generic content as possible that can attract many donors to a "promising" work and encourages them by giving small updates that generally serve some requests that probably won't fit into the story to please these supporters, and that's not a problem since they don't intend to finish the story

Reactions: vonamatas

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Normally the "wallet drainers/scammers" are professionals

filling the beginning with as much generic content as possible
Yeah, professional liars/scammers etc.

And this is why I hate half the world (the people who like that crap and fall for the same trap over and over)

Reactions: vonamatas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Chillout1984 if you are going to stay here at F95 for a long time don't advertise in future since mods don't take it kindly (especially since rules you accepted on joining state that advertising isn't allowed).

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Chillout1984 if you are going to stay here at F95 for a long time don't advertise in future since mods don't take it kindly (especially since rules you accepted on joining state that advertising isn't allowed).
Sorry, but I don't see a list of games I like that are abandoned like this one as advertising/offtopic, especially since I'm not affiliated with any of those devs. It also wasn't offtopic imo, since it was an ontopic reaction to a comment that quoted me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry, but I don't see a list of games I like that are abandoned like this one as advertising/offtopic, especially since I'm not affiliated with any of those devs. It also wasn't offtopic imo, since it was an ontopic reaction to a comment that quoted me.
to mods any advertising no matter is advertisement on abandoned or not abandoned games or affiliated or not is same thing.

only where can advertise other games is on sig (amount of images restrict it unless wants to do combining) ot if it's games from same dev.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes