kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Most likely because the policy changes on steam are rather recent and badik is there for quite some time...but who knows, badik may get in trouble in the future too....just hope your government doesn't request a age verifying systems from steam or these shitheads may also geo block all the adult games in your country....:poop:
You get it. I saw it coming when I played Counterstrike 1.3 around 2002 or 2003 and steam appeared. I remember thinking: "so now I have to have this installed to play games?!". It didn't affect me as I don't do online gamming. Also they know how many hours you play, your achievements and shit... it's massive surveillance if you ask me. After 2004 I installed it 2 or 3 times. So, Steam? No thanks.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
You get it. I saw it coming when I played Counterstrike 1.3 around 2002 or 2003 and steam appeared. I remember thinking: "so now I have to have this installed to play games?!". It didn't affect me as I don't do online gamming. Also they know how many hours you play, your achievements and shit... it's massive surveillance if you ask me. After 2004 I installed it 2 or 3 times. So, Steam? No thanks.
That's why I don't have and will never have Steam or Epic

Reactions: kartolas

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well, cannot say this is any supersize in the least.
Starts out with non-avoidable drama(MC hooks up with GF, unavoidable).
With long distance and several polt-device relations, what can one expect?

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm surprised this has an abandoned tag, Dev updated his patreon last month.
Dev put it on indefinite hold (can't remember the reasons). He hopes to maybe get back to it, but doesn't know how likely that is; thus, unless something changes, it is abandoned.

I just keep it on watch and hope it gets resurrected.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Dev put it on indefinite hold (can't remember the reasons). He hopes to maybe get back to it, but doesn't know how likely that is; thus, unless something changes, it is abandoned.

I just keep it on watch and hope it gets resurrected.
It was pretty rare and far between that it go updated. It was also so thin that the plot (if there was one beyond fucking everyone) was not really even there yet and the lax updating didn't help that.

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
The thing to me was this game has well designed characters with distinct personalities, so Kate seemed very out of character last episode. The build up was great and realistic until last episode. To me at least.
Kate's Personality definitely changed too much...
When I mentioned that, people got upset.
It was good up until they changed certain characters personalities.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I mean if I have to choose between the current Kate and the classic shy Kate that people thought she is going to be that take 5 episode for them to hold hand and another 5 episode for Kate to give MC a handjob and another 5 episode to finally have sex. Then I undoubly will choose the current Kate.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes