MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Most likely because the policy changes on steam are rather recent and badik is there for quite some time...but who knows, badik may get in trouble in the future too....just hope your government doesn't request a age verifying systems from steam or these shitheads may also geo block all the adult games in your country....:poop:
Don't like seeing projects such as this running into complications with Steam.
Has been said many a time, Steam changes things more then people change socks.
Do wish the very best for the Dev, whatever they are going through present and future.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Most likely because the policy changes on steam are rather recent and badik is there for quite some time...but who knows, badik may get in trouble in the future too....just hope your government doesn't request a age verifying systems from steam or these shitheads may also geo block all the adult games in your country....:poop:
Not just Being a dik, College king, FreshWomen, Lust Academy, Fetish locator. Those gamea are quite recent and they are on Steam as well. I don't think the policy change. Maybe its because the uniform? Kate and Sarah uniform clearly doesn't scream college, they look more like high school uniforms.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Don't like seeing projects such as this running into complications with Steam.
Has been said many a time, Steam changes things more then people change socks.
Do wish the very best for the Dev, whatever they are going through present and future.
Yeah, or you need to get lucky with the person which makes the decission that day...
Steam and Patreon both, which doesn't leave dev's with a much choice.
That being said, i wish the dev the best.

Not just Being a dik, College king, FreshWomen, Lust Academy, Fetish locator. Those gamea are quite recent and they are on Steam as well
I'm honestly not sure how recent these games were accepted by steam.
Maybe it was before one of their latest changes, maybe they got lucky with the person which evaluated the game, or this game just got the ass card handed with the person which evaluated the game...

Reactions: MrD812

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Not just Being a dik, College king, FreshWomen, Lust Academy, Fetish locator. Those gamea are quite recent and they are on Steam as well. I don't think the policy change. Maybe its because the uniform? Kate and Sarah uniform clearly doesn't scream college, they look more like high school uniforms.
That could be it - the perception of age and size. Besides, most of the DIK models I saw have unnaturally large tits, if I remember right. Like WVM, I didn't like the looks of many of the models - too unnatural, so I haven't played it. All the WVM chicks had faces that looked like they were descendants of this guy:

5463c947fa14655aa199d1002985e6de.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do it yourself mogo xD
not my beef.

Couldn't the Dev change that the MC enrolled in a small university instead of a high school wouldn't that solve some of the issues and then the Dev wouldn't need to change the environment.
like said it doesn't matter if girls are in university or not since steam is on crusade against any school related sexgames.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It wouldn't be impossible to recontextualize the story. And even rebrand it too if Steam are suddenly against re-submits. But at that point, Danson would basically be rebuilding the game almost from the ground up and I'm sure anyone who's been around here for a while will know that reworks or remakes (or even remastering earlier stuff sometimes) can really piss people off and sometimes kill off significant parts of the fanbase a dev has managed to build up. Hitting a barrier that basically tells you to go back and start from scratch is gonna be really demotivating, especially if you know it's gonna make people mad at you.
I still think he should have been a bit more open about his intentions before disappearing but I'm not surprised if he feels like cutting the project loose will take a load off his mind.

I will say never say never though. If he's happy enough with his day job maybe he'll be willing to come back to this as more of a hobby/side hustle. Updates would likely continue to be slow or (likely) even slower, but if it wasn't paying the bills without Steam it's the only way I can see Danson coming back.

Reactions: Ruff Ryder

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Couldn't the Dev change that the MC enrolled in a small university instead of a high school wouldn't that solve some of the issues and then the Dev wouldn't need to change the environment.
That would be possible if it weren't for steam's "one chance policy" he told me about, meaning since he got rejected once he can't try again for the same game. He's have to change a lot for them to consider it a new and different game and that would take even more time but also changing the game too much from what you what it to be would be kinda depressing.

And what SATGWOOD earlier said is a good addition. I don't know if you realized but the last two updates weren't received very well. Befeore these two there was no sex just building up the world we're entering. Which is quite confusing given the fact we were there to have sex.
Usually games like these should focus on having a good and healthy build-up but they kinda just dive into the sex. Danson did quite a good job with introducing sex so early without making it too unrealistic but it still got heavily criticized.
Reworking it might bring back the one's that disliked the last two updates but it also might have changed earlier things that those and even more guys liked about the game.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That would be possible if it weren't for steam's "one chance policy" he told me about, meaning since he got rejected once he can't try again for the same game. He's have to change a lot for them to consider it a new and different game and that would take even more time but also changing the game too much from what you what it to be would be kinda depressing.

And what SATGWOOD earlier said is a good addition. I don't know if you realized but the last two updates weren't received very well. Befeore these two there was no sex just building up the world we're entering. Which is quite confusing given the fact we were there to have sex.
Usually games like these should focus on having a good and healthy build-up but they kinda just dive into the sex. Danson did quite a good job with introducing sex so early without making it too unrealistic but it still got heavily criticized.
Reworking it might bring back the one's that disliked the last two updates but it also might have changed earlier things that those and even more guys liked about the game.
The thing to me was this game has well designed characters with distinct personalities, so Kate seemed very out of character last episode. The build up was great and realistic until last episode. To me at least.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
The thing to me was this game has well designed characters with distinct personalities, so Kate seemed very out of character last episode. The build up was great and realistic until last episode. To me at least.
Dunno what to tell you. Kate has since the first moment shown interest in us. I liked that she's a quite person but still not too innocent. Usually the quite ones in the game are ultra pure and need like 20 updates to get even a first scene. At least here we didn't have to wait too long.

Reactions: NukaCola and Morsin

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Dunno what to tell you. Kate has since the first moment shown interest in us. I liked that she's a quite person but still not too innocent. Usually the quite ones in the game are ultra pure and need like 20 updates to get even a first scene. At least here we didn't have to wait too long.
Interest? Yeah, for sure. But going that fast seemed out of character. Could it work? Yeah, it could. She could be quiet, but not shy. We don't know her for long, so maybe.

I hope he continues, this game was one of the best out there.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Interest? Yeah, for sure. But going that fast seemed out of character. Could it work? Yeah, it could. She could be quiet, but not shy. We don't know her for long, so maybe.

I hope he continues, this game was one of the best out there.
We have games where the MC goes "Hi nice to mee- aaaaaaaand you're sucking my dick right now." so yeah nothing new here xD

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
We have games where the MC goes "Hi nice to mee- aaaaaaaand you're sucking my dick right now." so yeah nothing new here xD
Yeah, those are bad, or a different, kind of game. But when a game delivers well written characters and realistic situations you also demand more from that game. And this game did precisely that. That scene felt out of character for me, but maybe he could have kept Kate consistent on following updates if he has a plan for her story.

I hope he solves his problems and manages to continue.

Reactions: plohoypoc12345
Feb 18, 2022
I felt the same way. It felt like Kate had been replaced by another character who only looks like her. A shame. I liked her character and the game as a whole until the last update when she suddenly turned into a mix of different tropes.
Suddenly she was acting in a weird mix of immaturity and horniness. Whatever it was, I found it quite strange and it didn't fit her character. The fact that she is not a prude was already established and either way it would be unbelievable that she has to go to the MC for masturbation lessons. Or was that a very strange form of seduction? But that doesn't fit her character either, I thought. Quite strange. Seemed out of place.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
As soon as i heard that it was going to appear on steam, my ten nails rolled up. Every developer of such games can only advise against this. Steam has pulled the plug on many games many times

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
You get it. I saw it coming when I played Counterstrike 1.3 around 2002 or 2003 and steam appeared. I remember thinking: "so now I have to have this installed to play games?!". It didn't affect me as I don't do online gamming. Also they know how many hours you play, your achievements and shit... it's massive surveillance if you ask me. After 2004 I installed it 2 or 3 times. So, Steam? No thanks.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
You get it. I saw it coming when I played Counterstrike 1.3 around 2002 or 2003 and steam appeared. I remember thinking: "so now I have to have this installed to play games?!". It didn't affect me as I don't do online gamming. Also they know how many hours you play, your achievements and shit... it's massive surveillance if you ask me. After 2004 I installed it 2 or 3 times. So, Steam? No thanks.
That's why I don't have and will never have Steam or Epic

Reactions: kartolas
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes