wschneid

Jun 26, 2018
I have the latest update and the WT mod and Cheat mod installed. When I go to the foyer to find/get the keys to Sarah and Kates rooms, I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be appreicated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have the latest update and the WT mod and Cheat mod installed. When I go to the foyer to find/get the keys to Sarah and Kates rooms, I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be appreicated.
those are found during sexromp around house.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
You guys know how this site works right, no patreon post for 90 days then this site gives it an abandoned tag, doesn't mean the game actually is.
Thats not how this site works, the way this site works is lazy devs start making games, and release bits and pieces of the game for years, never to actually finish them eventually leading up to being abandoned, it happens every time and some of you fall for it every time.

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
top tier game, hope he continues it in the future. I was actually going to just skim through because of the "Abandoned" tag, but i ended up reading it all. Awesome job

Reactions: VOYEUR

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ohh noooo! I loved this game!
Just yesterday, I was thinking about this game
(Without remembering the name, but the student with a GF staying with a house with girls, after playing a similar game (No GF))

Holding thumbs that this is temporary!!

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes