Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
where to find gallery pics moon her, picture perfect, princess, and wizard never late?
I don`t know if you found it.

moon her
The choices you have and play further from here.
1 )Make out passionately with Sarah.
1) Kiss Kate on the head instead
1) WT Mod: both (when you play with Mod)
After the truck in your room the moon poster.

picture perfect
After the call with Laura in your room when you are on your laptop on the bulletin board on the left side the postcard.

princess
Just wait patiently
Click top right corner on Blue Shy Princess Poster.

wizard never late?
Have sex in the house with Kate until midnight
When you see the door from the hallway click on the door poster to get it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately the fate of many games created during the pandemic.

Lockdown over, life is normalizing and a "normal" job is calling again...
Yeah, I am expecting to see a lot of abandoned games in the next few months. We've already had a few but, with people returning to in-office jobs, I think several more will see the "aboned" tag. Hopefully not this one...

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
So will we miss 90% of the content by staying faithful to Amy? I want to stay faithful but it feels like this will be very short if it continues like it has as of v0.3

Reactions: VOYEUR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So will we miss 90% of the content by staying faithful to Amy? I want to stay faithful but it feels like this will be very short if it continues like it has as of v0.3
well like said early long distance relationships might not work so go on full speed towards other girls.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
well like said early long distance relationships might not work so go on full speed towards other girls.
I understand that but it really breaks the immersion. Might just wait for final release and get a gallery mod to see the other scenes.

Now that I think about it, that is probably why I like harem games. You don't really miss out on much content.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I understand that but it really breaks the immersion. Might just wait for final release and get a gallery mod to see the other scenes.

Now that I think about it, that is probably why I like harem games. You don't really miss out on much content.
Or, I don't know: play two different paths? You can use more than one save slot...

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes