Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
Man I know the whole premise of this game is to stay faithful to the girlfriend but goddamn it feels fuckin annoying to play with a forced gf premise. There are some choices to avoid some scenes with here but you can't break up with her at all. Also the only real sex scenes(not the dream ones) are with her which is meh while all the other girls in the game are 10x hotter but you just get teasing with them????

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
Man I know the whole premise of this game is to stay faithful to the girlfriend but goddamn it feels fuckin annoying to play with a forced gf premise. There are some choices to avoid some scenes with here but you can't break up with her at all. Also the only real sex scenes(not the dream ones) are with her which is meh while all the other girls in the game are 10x hotter but you just get teasing with them????
You can have sex with Kate.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
Man I know the whole premise of this game is to stay faithful to the girlfriend but goddamn it feels fuckin annoying to play with a forced gf premise. There are some choices to avoid some scenes but isn't there a way to completely get done with her or break up. Cause all the other girls of the game are 10x hotter and the sex scenes with Amy are just meh tho rendering of this game in total is outstanding

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You can break up with the GF at some point. Also there is a sex scenes with Kate.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
You can break up with the GF at some point. Also there is a sex scenes with Kate.
Yeah I just got to that point. But does breaking up with her have some big consequences in the story or we just don't get scenes with her. Cause if doesn't, then I would like to end it

Last edited:
Reactions: LionHeart 95

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You can also choose to decide later? The middle option iirc. I prefer other girls over the GF but I choose that option so I don't miss out content with her. I assume you can decide to break up with her at a later point when you official start a relationship with other girls.

Reactions: Downbadguy95

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
You can also choose to decide later? The middle option iirc. I prefer other girls over the GF but I choose that option so I don't miss out content with her. I assume you can decide to break up with her at a later point when you official start a relationship with other girls.
Gotcha thanks dude

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes