Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Wait that's it? That was like an hour of content tops.

But tbf the renders do look pretty good and definitely a stock above the usual, I actually just wanted to move the story forward instead of just a literal homerun sex with amy.

Reactions: cib64

kamilass

Oct 6, 2020
The game is very good, i regret that i'm discovering this game late.
I have seen the visuals of the game in ''DazSkill'' title and started playing.
The characters are looking very attractive, graphic and playability is great.
Looking forward to the progress of the story and future updates, i will support you.

Many games have fan arts, but in this game i couldn't see it.

I like to work with different characters in the Daz Studio and the characters in this game are really beautiful, if you share the names of the models in the Daz Studio, i or we can make fan art.
The game has been a published year and has reached a nice mass, i think it can reach more mass thanks to fan arts...

degman91

Jun 15, 2021
I LOVE this game. The art/rendering is amazing - the blinking eyes are to die for. Am in love with all three girls so hopefully the story will expand to have some options with them all.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Characters are good, renders/animations are good, but like a lot of other games the writing is poor.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So... first Release over a year ago, hm dont know what to think of the game now considered this timespan.

First of all, it is looking nice, good renders (some of them with very familiar looks btw) and the setting starts promising.

But thats it... its only "starting". There is not much more than some "greetings" and first impressions. ah and the sex with amy in the end...

in round about 1 hour game-time you meet 12 charactres (including amy and parents) and exchange only some sentences with them overall...

Dont get me wrong, the start is really promising, but after over 1 year its nothing more than this... a short start.

One thing stands out so far... the animations. There are some good, and some bad things about them. First of all, there are a lot animations so far for this little content. Most of them are not necessary. Its just a fact that animations are taking a huge amount of time to develop... so i think this is a big part of the reason why there is not much content at all at this state... the animations took the time off to create more content. Not a good decision in my book. The animations are overall good, but not great, less "fancy" but unnecessary animations, more content would be preferable. And for the sex-animations... its all in slowmotion, feels kinda off...

And another thing comes to my mind about the MC... Sarah is offending him the whole time, without any break. And the mc is giving her nothing back. But Brad shows up and in a blink of an eye the MC acts and stoop up for laura. At least give the player an option to defend himself against Sarah... i wont eat up her insulting bossy smacktalk for one second. The Game Title ist "stay true, stay you" yeah please than give us a chance to do so. And in class too, the girls are all over the mc and talking bullshit about what happended in the hallway, but the MCs just stayed silent... its just way too passive, and this behavior doenst fit at all to the guy who stood up against Brad. Let the MC act like you imagine his charactre is, or let the player choose between to options (being a dick or a chick so to speak ^^), but at least let the MC stay in charactre... and dont let him act every scene in a whole different way, that doenst work...

So this game just started, and i think with some improvements (mainly in writing, or should i say in characterization) it could be one really great game, the base is really nice... but there must be more content in the next updates, and a clear path how the MC acts, so better characterization overall.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And another thing comes to my mind about the MC... Sarah is offending him the whole time, without any break. And the mc is giving her nothing back. But Brad shows up and in a blink of an eye the MC acts and stoop up for laura. At least give the player an option to defend himself against Sarah... i wont eat up her insulting bossy smacktalk for one second. The Game Title ist "stay true, stay you" yeah please than give us a chance to do so. And in class too, the girls are all over the mc and talking bullshit about what happended in the hallway, but the MCs just stayed silent... its just way too passive, and this behavior doenst fit at all to the guy who stood up against Brad. Let the MC act like you imagine his charactre is, or let the player choose between to options (being a dick or a chick so to speak ^^), but at least let the MC stay in charactre... and dont let him act every scene in a whole different way, that doenst work...

So this game just started, and i think with some improvements (mainly in writing, or should i say in characterization) it could be one really great game, the base is really nice... but there must be more content in the next updates, and a clear path how the MC acts, so better characterization overall.
What this game needs is banter between the MC and the other characters. The MC should be able to give as good as he gets. This isn't something that is only a problem for STSY, a lot of games have a silent or near silent MC who is a punching bag, sometimes literally, for the other characters. I'm always going to want the player to make more choices in games, even ones that are situational based and don't have any overall impact in the game. It would be nice if in conversations the player could choose to banter or not with Sarah, but then I don't really see anything upsetting about how Sarah talks.

Unfortunately a lot of developers error on the side of less conversation from the MC because they don't want to ruin the immersion and don't want to write and code long conversations that either don't matter or to write and code them so they do matter. These games are mostly just hobbies that people are doing when they have some free time to work on them and adding a bunch of items to track makes it harder so we get a primarily silent and less assertive character.

The one thing this game has is the premise, there are very few games where the MC starts with a girlfriend. And this is the only one I can recall that is clearly about either cheating or being a committed boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, the renders are great but a lot of games have great renders, this lives and dies on the premise. If only the updates came a bit faster or with a lot more content (or both).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well doing the math. Games been out for 16 months with 5 updates. All updates have been relatively small but 1 ever 3 or so months.
Yeah, Danson has done a good job of releasing updates. It's unfortunate they are so small. Honestly thinking I will skip a few updates and come back later if they continue to be so small. I think the first release was the longest release.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Is there any way to auto scroll through the VN, instead of manually clicking through? This game doesn't have the quicknav menu displayed, so I can't just use the "Auto" option.

To clarify, I'm well aware that you can skip unread text. However, when the VN gets skipped, it can't be read properly, which somewhat defeats the purpose of playing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any way to auto scroll through the VN, instead of manually clicking through? This game doesn't have the quicknav menu displayed, so I can't just use the "Auto" option.

To clarify, I'm well aware that you can skip unread text. However, when the VN gets skipped, it can't be read properly, which somewhat defeats the purpose of playing.
that you could ask on programming section and if you get solution share it.

Danson

Mom says I'm special
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019

My plan is to add a future checkbox on the Options page for this. It will allow the game player to toggle "quick menu" on or off. This is likely to be added in the next couple of updates, but I need to make sure the code to hide and show the menu with a checkbox will work first. My reason for not having the default menu is I love seeing the whole beautiful image for immersion purposes. For PC users, the only feature that should be unavailable right now in the game is Auto. The other ones are available through mouse actions and keyboard presses. :)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019

My plan is to add a future checkbox on the Options page for this. It will allow the game player to toggle "quick menu" on or off. This is likely to be added in the next couple of updates, but I need to make sure the code to hide and show the menu with a checkbox will work first. My reason for not having the default menu is I love seeing the whole beautiful image for immersion purposes. For PC users, the only feature that should be unavailable right now in the game is Auto. The other ones are available through mouse actions and keyboard presses. :)
The cheatmod can enable the quickmenu at the bottom ;)
But I think pressing the tab key is the same as pressing "auto" :unsure:

Reactions: cib64

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
The cheatmod can enable the quickmenu at the bottom ;)
But I think pressing the tab key is the same as pressing "auto" :unsure:
Hey 0x52, thanks for following up. I didn't notice the enable Quick menu option in the mod, so thank you for kindly pointing that out. Also, thank you for putting together the mod in the first place!

In regards to the Tab button, on PC that enables the skip function, not Auto

that you could ask on programming section and if you get solution share it.
Apologies I'm a noob to all this. If it's not too much trouble, could you show me where the programming section is?

All good, definitely understand the motivation for hiding the quick menu (your renders are gorgeous)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes