tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a way to get into Kate's or Sarah's rooms? While your with Amy?

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
So, I apparently can't respond to any of the texts. Not sure what if I did something to cause this or what, but I can't click on responses. Even if I check the text the moment the phone starts notifying that there is one.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
damn, im not finding the renders "bank shot" and "just chilling", these two are being hard ones.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
So, I apparently can't respond to any of the texts. Not sure what if I did something to cause this or what, but I can't click on responses. Even if I check the text the moment the phone starts notifying that there is one.
I don't think you can reply.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... you can .. you just have ta let the server settle onto your location and provide the site
assistence 4 it.
I don't think you can reply.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well this was disappointing ...

I'v been following this from the beginning and gotta say this update was disappointing af. Months of waiting for so little new content; think its time to unsub, this game is going nowhere.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stay True, Stay You [v0.2.5] [Danson] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,37 GB / 398 MB - StayTrueStayYou-v0.2.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 381 MB - StayTrueStayYou-v0.2.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I love this game. Amy is possibly the most beautiful girl in all the VNs, and so lovely. Sarah is very interesting too. Renders and animations are very well done.

I like the thoroughness of the "cum marathon". ;) And don't worry guys :geek:, undoubtedly there will be more interesting stuff ahead with other girls.

As for replaying for better relationships, as an alternative, open the console and type:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
playing the first time - a question (just as information for me)

is the mc the whole game this soft-cookie? (no im not pointing to dominance over girls)
i mean not even the slightest upset at his parents for sending him away ...

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
playing the first time - a question (just as information for me)

is the mc the whole game this soft-cookie? (no im not pointing to dominance over girls)
i mean not even the slightest upset at his parents for sending him away ...
Wasn't there a choice to get angry? Anyways, IMO it would be childish to get upset rather than to deal with the situation the best way. And to answer your question, no, later he for instance manages to spank his sex partner suddenly during sex. That's a harsh man!

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes