m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
playing the first time - a question (just as information for me)

is the mc the whole game this soft-cookie? (no im not pointing to dominance over girls)
i mean not even the slightest upset at his parents for sending him away ...
Wasn't there a choice to get angry? Anyways, IMO it would be childish to get upset rather than to deal with the situation the best way. And to answer your question, no, later he for instance manages to spank his sex partner suddenly during sex. That's a harsh man!

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The updates are so small , it doesn't even look like there were 300 renders , dev surely took time for each update but they are barely 5 minutes , with little or no story progression. at this rate the only way you get some good content is by skipping the next 5-6 updates and then playing it .

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Wasn't there a choice to get angry? Anyways, IMO it would be childish to get upset rather than to deal with the situation the best way. And to answer your question, no, later he for instance manages to spank his sex partner suddenly during sex. That's a harsh man!
well thanks
but doesnt matter anymore
lovey-dovey soft teenie stuff :sick: ; forced bromance :sick: ; first school-day drama :sick:; overaffective (old wrinkly)principal :sick::sick:
im out

nice renders/animations but its the usual highschool game...stuff ...
(the writing is so "sweet" i almost got diabetes)

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Not much action with roommates yet. But lots with the girlfriend. ;)
I see. I liked the GF, but I don't see a cheating tag, so I thought that MC didn't do anything with his roommates. Thank you! I guess I"ll try it this update.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My unofficial android port:
Stay True, Stay You [apk] [v0.2.5]+[cheat Mod]
  • (mod by: 0x52 )
My discord server

Reactions: Drall

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
It just says "there's gotta be a way to get in". No idea what to do. I've done all the other rooms 'cept livingroom of course.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes