Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The game is good. What's the frequency of updates?
Well doing the math. Games been out for 16 months with 5 updates. All updates have been relatively small but 1 ever 3 or so months.
math isnt your strong trait is it?
(kinda strange around here:BootyTime:)

including 0.2.1 as only a minor bugfix/improvement update there should be 4 updates released in 14 months - an update every 3.5 months, at the best (and if you consider only "proper" updates, 4.5 months is an average developing time).

and we shall see how long it will take for the ep5 to come.
for now it is at (almost) 3 months and counting...

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
math isnt your strong trait is it?
(kinda strange around here:BootyTime:)

including 0.2.1 as only a minor bugfix/improvement update there should be 4 updates released in 14 months - an update every 3.5 months, at the best (and if you consider only "proper" updates, 4.5 months is an average developing time).

and we shall see how long it will take for the ep5 to come.
for now it is at (almost) 3 months and counting...
Math is surprisingly my strong trait. Seeing as I did it from memory and with about 40 other games I play I think I got relatively close. This new update will be out in about a 1.5 weeks from the chat I am seeing (approximation, estimate, no garentees or returners)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Expected release date of next update ?

AUG 15, 2021 AT 9:11 PM

Hi, there! The v0.2.5 release is almost ready! Woohoo!!

All the renders and animations are now in the game and post-work is underway.
My focus has turned to cleaning up renders, adding the blinking eyes, music, sound effects & final testing. Replays have been added to the Gallery and most of the clickable secret items and images are done.

My TF (trusted friend) is helping me as always and preliminary testing has gone well. The "to-do list" of items is shrinking everyday, so there is a great chance the game is released before the next bi-weekly update!

The "hints light" on the phone will now wait 3 seconds before coming on, so the light is no longer a possible distraction. I've also worked on some animation speeds throughout the game to help achieve a more optimized and fappable level.

Thank you so much for your funding support which makes Stay True, Stay You possible! As soon as the game is ready, I will post and release it to T3 and up.

Cheers,
Danson

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
It's out!

I present Stay True, Stay You Episode 5!
Yes, it's true! Stay True, Stay You v0.2.5 is here! Available for PC, Mac and Android in the link below!

T3+ patrons can check it out here:

Here are some of the changes included in version 0.2.5...
  • Added ~315 renders
  • Added ~36 animations
  • 7 new sex acts (2 on hidden path)
  • Added 10 more clickable secrets with Gallery images
  • Improved past scenes with new images, dialog and choices
  • Increased speeds on many previous animations
  • Quickmenu and Textbox-styles available on Options page
  • Phone "hint light" waits for 5 seconds now

IMPORTANT NOTE:
v0.2.5 has new choices for Episodes 2 & 3 that affect "Girls Status App" points. Your old save files will still work, but the affection points are likely to be higher when playing from the beginning.
Have fun! Thank you so much for your support which helps keep me going!

Cheers,
Danson

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Just my opinion, but I thought this update was a bit boring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to point out that I like the game as a whole, but I think the individual updates are like war time rations. I'm 100% sure when the games finished it's going to be amazing.
Agree, disappointed.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Yeah, I know the last two updates were focused on Amy. But I hope she doesn't become a supporting character in the future. Especially now that in this update we had the opportunity to tell her that we don't want to break up with her or that we want a future with her.

Amy and Rose are the only girls that really interest me and I hope I have more content with her if we decide not to break up with her. She is beautiful, she is nice, she is kind, she is adorable, and she loves sex. She is perfection. lol

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
why does the face of the other characters looks so off on this thread header ahah? they all have the same eyes. much better in game.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
So far I've managed to "stay true and stay me" and try to fuck with every girl in the game. Good stuff, loving the game (y)

Reactions: Kond
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes