zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Shame about the content being nonexistent so far. Renders looked great. Guess will have to add this to my AWAM list and come back to it after 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: kartolas

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
The two greatest devs who provide us with long updates : Quinox and Danson
Other mere devs look like a joke in front of these hours long updates

• Haha
Reactions: Candy Suxx

jufot

May 15, 2021
1643584761263.png

Stay True, Stay You v0.3 IS HERE!!!
Woohoo! Stay True, Stay You v0.3 has just been released with over 450+ new renders, 44 animations and 8 gallery secrets! The all new episode 6 content will not be spoiled too much by me, but does contain 5+ sex acts. It is available on PC, Mac and Android!

Please use the link below which takes you to the game and provides you T3 tier access on my Patreon. This is the only funding I receive to make this cool game, so please consider helping me out and showing your support for original adult games that are actually good!

for T3+ Patrons

Thank you so much and best of luck staying true! You're going to need it! Haha.

Cheers,
Danson

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1625421

Stay True, Stay You v0.3 IS HERE!!!
Woohoo! Stay True, Stay You v0.3 has just been released with over 450+ new renders, 44 animations and 8 gallery secrets! The all new episode 6 content will not be spoiled too much by me, but does contain 5+ sex acts. It is available on PC, Mac and Android!

Please use the link below which takes you to the game and provides you T3 tier access on my Patreon. This is the only funding I receive to make this cool game, so please consider helping me out and showing your support for original adult games that are actually good!

for T3+ Patrons

Thank you so much and best of luck staying true! You're going to need it! Haha.

Cheers,
Danson
Oh cool, 10 more minutes of gameplay after 6 or 7 months.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes