degman91

Jun 15, 2021
I really want to love this game - the graphics, renderings and animations are amazing. And the girls are incredibly beautiful. But it does seem that the developer has a lot of work to do. While I loved the sex scenes from the last update, that was A LOT of sex between MC and Amy. Then to skip ahead 2 weeks? We know Rose watched - was she not turned on? Could we not see her reaction later alone in her bedroom? We know Sarah has a spy cam in her room - did she not watch it? What was her reaction to them having sex in her room? And to skip ahead right into a major life choice (break up, fudge or commit undying love to Amy) seems odd. Maybe the next update will fill in those gaps I hope.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Danson, Love your game.

Thanks for the help in trying to resolve the loop issue. I was not able to replicate it, so it looks like it I did something really weird on my side for that to happen. Will check if it happens again, but don't think you need to worry about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

DracoXXX

Jul 7, 2021
Guys is it just me or does anyone else get weird yandere vibes from Laura(Blonde). I mean she checks every red flags:-
1.Loner
2.Doesn't care what others think about her
3.Pretends like an innocent to MC but GILF principal calls her a 'Problem child'
4.Didnt even bother to look at MC during class but gives a peck later(obviously using him to get what she wants =Brad)
5.She leads MC to an abandoned building top through a ladder with Miniskirt on his face all while feigning innocense
6.She literally stalks Brad during her free time with a fking binocular (Stalker chick confirmed)
7.Even when MC jokes about staying away from ledge because of her strong push she claims she isn't always like that but sometimes she couldn't control herself. After hearing that I was like hey I'm a gonna scoot ASAP u crazy bitch:) :)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Is it possible for 1 of the Admin/Mods to edit the Walkthrough link to remove "page-49#" from the url address so that when you click on the link it will take you to the post? Not everyone has the default "20 posts per page" and clicking on the link takes you to the wrong page and then requires either changing that setting and clicking again or searching through the pages to find it.

Reactions: jufot

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it possible for 1 of the Admin/Mods to edit the Walkthrough link to remove "page-49#" from the url address so that when you click on the link it will take you to the post? Not everyone has the default "20 posts per page" and clicking on the link takes you to the wrong page and then requires either changing that setting and clicking again or searching through the pages to find it.
mods can, just report post and tell what are you after.

PUIO

Jul 4, 2018
Hey all

After playing this game which I REALLY enjoyed ! .....WELL DONE ! ...... I was hunting for the missing secrets.
I almost did it. Just the "out of order" gave me a headache - in the end I used the mod of RIC0H - THX !

For those who are just looking for a few missing pics in their gallery the complete List of Secrets for v0.2.5

have fun

Secrets / Gallery
They appear in order during the story, except *
! are only available with right choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
I really enjoy this game, but for some reason the cheatmod doesn't seem to show the right choices. I see the option for the cheat menu and can change stats there, but the right choices don't lit up green. I've put the RPY-file in the "game" directory, so that isn't the issue. Anybody know what could possibly be wrong?

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hi ! Anyone can me help ? I Couldn't find the key of Kate's and Sarah's room in the foyar during that fuckfest
Please...help me...
Thank you very much !

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone have a trailer?

Early look at some future game renders for Episode 6!

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes