2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
cover picture.png

Overview:
Tom goes to study and stays with his moms friend. Claire has been living alone and has not had action in a while.
Does she see an opportunity with Tom?​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-11
Release Date: 2020-09-11
Developer: 7GC - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: Filenames in 0.3 PC download are incorrect, but the files still represent the v0.3 update

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac(v0.2): - -

746680_149.png 746679_120.png 746678_115.png 746677_105.png 746676_104.png 746675_74f.png 746674_61.png 746673_12.png 750464_125.png 750469_140.png

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Scantly clad women and what looks like sex on the first update? what's not to like....
I will give it a try :)

Reactions: 7GC

7GC

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
DISCLAIMER
Any resemblance to real persons or other real-life entities is purely coincidental. All characters and other entities appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, dead or alive, or other real-life entities, past or present, is purely coincidental.

Kentan

Apr 27, 2017
has anyone else problem to get past the scene where claire and emily speaks in the hall.
Totally stuck there ,tried to start from beginning 4 times,yet stuck at same place.
moved the mouse around and cant find activation to continue.

7GC

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hi, there seems to be some kind of bug. fixing it. will let you know asap should not take more than an hour.
sorry

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
looks good :D

mine gets stuck when the MC says he should go and check if his Aunt is awake right at the start. I was able to get past the error by using the message skip option in the menu

Reactions: Punto

7GC

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hi, there seems to be some kind of bug. fixing it. will let you know asap should not take more than an hour.
sorry
SEEMS TO BE TAKING LONGER, SHOULD BE DONE IN A BIT.... WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN TO RE DOWNLOAD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
WILL BE CONVERTING IT TO RENPY WHEN WE INTRODUCE ANIMATIONS AND SANDBOX MODE.
Will "sandbox mode" mean freeroaming with multiple stages of a day with little or no clues and lots of random clicking? If you have a (rough) storyline ready, a freeroam might not be the best option to tell the story. It usually doesn't work while everything isn't in their places and your story might have multiple holes in it. Let's say I haven't visited character B but character A mentions something that would happen if I visited B. Just a thought...

When you do the conversion to renpy, please include your creation with Linux libraries, please.

PS. Please don't yell using all upcase letters. When all text is in all caps it's actually more difficult to read.

7GC

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Will "sandbox mode" mean freeroaming with multiple stages of a day with little or no clues and lots of random clicking? If you have a (rough) storyline ready, a freeroam might not be the best option to tell the story. It usually doesn't work while everything isn't in their places and your story might have multiple holes in it. Let's say I haven't visited character B but character A mentions something that would happen if I visited B. Just a thought...

When you do the conversion to renpy, please include your creation with Linux libraries, please.

PS. Please don't yell using all upcase letters. When all text is in all caps it's actually more difficult to read.
Thanks for your input. The grammar of the whole game is yet to be fixed. I will keep in mind using upper case letters.

Sandbox will be of multiple locations, Characters finding objects to continue with the story. the game will have main story with side missions if one chooses to complete them. Furthermore, building of relationships will be added without grinding and repetition.

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
so do you play as the dude or as a women because the tags are confusing? or do you just choose wich you want to play as?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote