2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Thank you I appreciate thr kind words. It surprises me how many devs do not play any VN's anymore since starting to develop themselves... I find there's too many good games out there not to learn from. Besides im a fan of VN games so...
This is so true, u nailed it right there.. I stopped playing myself:cautious: its so freaking weird cuz I love VN's, especially newcomers but I guess when it comes down to play it or invest that time in my own project it stops being a simple choice, ok and maybe a bit scared of some allegation that I am potentially copying someone else work.

But i agree completely devs should play more games! :cool:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Too bad there's not incest patch or any way to choose relationships, to play the way it's meant to be, had patreon's censorship never existed.

7GC

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Update V 0.2
19-07-2020

Change of Game Engine to Visual Novel Maker

Mac version added

40 New renders added
Photo shoot session added
Sex scene added
Introduction to new character added

V0.2 mac

V0.2 windows

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm I dont want my Name to be Tom =Make it own name beter
Game looks good i want that mif ;) ready to inflate like baloon :giggle: (y) (Pregnancy)

Reactions: Nospamwss

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
Enjoying this so far. Not sure about the VN maker though. I always find Renpy more user-friendly

I've also had it "black-screen" me twice now. Once when I went to "get caught" whilst she was in the bath, forcing me to close the app completely. When i re-opened it, it black screened as soon as i clicked on new game

Reactions: rooney10

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Having some issues = only thing I see is a black screen after I start the game tried to run as an admin same issue any clues ?

Thank you I appreciate thr kind words. It surprises me how many devs do not play any VN's anymore since starting to develop themselves... I find there's too many good games out there not to learn from. Besides im a fan of VN games so...
Got to be honest I am under the impression that some devs don't even play their own game sometime.

Reactions: rooney10 and pepoye

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Hello, do you know what the name of the folder / file where the games are saved? so I don't always have to start the game from the beginning

7GC

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Having some issues = only thing I see is a black screen after I start the game tried to run as an admin same issue any clues ?

Got to be honest I am under the impression that some devs don't even play their own game sometime.
Black screen is for couple of seconds, game will start shortly after a few seconds....

7GC

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Enjoying this so far. Not sure about the VN maker though. I always find Renpy more user-friendly

I've also had it "black-screen" me twice now. Once when I went to "get caught" whilst she was in the bath, forcing me to close the app completely. When i re-opened it, it black screened as soon as i clicked on new game
When you click get caught, the story line will change in future updates, at the moment the game will end...

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Black screen is for couple of seconds, game will start shortly after a few seconds....
FYI It's more than just a few seconds, at least in my case. The four times it happened it was around 15-20 sec and it can't be ressource related as I have a rather beefy rig - so I'd put that on the engine. Also it is much more pronounced when playing in windowed mode.
Choosing "don't get up" at the first decision results in the game going black for about 30 seconds, then starting from the beginning. It would be much better for the moment not to show choices that have no content and black the game out, as this is rather frustrating to the player - personally I will not continue until the next version and I have a feeling that this will happen to a bunch of people too.

Cheers!

Last edited:

7GC

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
FYI It's more than just a few seconds, at least in my case. The four times it happened it was around 15-20 sec and it can't be ressource related as I have a rather beefy rig - so I'd put that on the engine. Also it is much more pronounced when playing in windowed mode.
Choosing "don't get up" at the first decision results in the game going black for about 30 seconds, then starting from the beginning. It would be much better for the moment not to show choices that have no content and black the game out, as this is rather frustrating to the player - personally I will not continue until the next version and I have a feeling that this will happen to a bunch of people too.

Cheers!
Thanks for your input. Will incorporate at the earliest. Will be releasing a new update in August. Will make sure this does not happen, also will remove choices which ends the game.
cheers!

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
This engine is , how do it put it nicely... not good. I experienced several issues during the game. First off, the black screen delay at the beginning of the game, but I was aware of that from other posts, so, no big deal, I just waited it out. Then it would skip the mc's dialogue, and only show Claires. Then it was doubling up the MCs dialogue. I went into the log and every one of the mcs lines was logged twice. The game screens change very quickly and a small square appears in the top left corner, but it goes so fast you have no idea what exactly it is or what it's for. Also, it's hard to distinguish between the characters thoughts and their actual dialogue, as the text looks pretty much identical. I played the first release, and it performed much better, however I never got past the screen where it would lock up when Claire talked to Emily in her room. I knew it was bugged, and never bothered to download the update. I do like the game, models and renders, so I'm really looking forward to the renpy conversion. Then the game will definitely be more user friendly.

7GC

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
This engine is , how do it put it nicely... not good. I experienced several issues during the game. First off, the black screen delay at the beginning of the game, but I was aware of that from other posts, so, no big deal, I just waited it out. Then it would skip the mc's dialogue, and only show Claires. Then it was doubling up the MCs dialogue. I went into the log and every one of the mcs lines was logged twice. The game screens change very quickly and a small square appears in the top left corner, but it goes so fast you have no idea what exactly it is or what it's for. Also, it's hard to distinguish between the characters thoughts and their actual dialogue, as the text looks pretty much identical. I played the first release, and it performed much better, however I never got past the screen where it would lock up when Claire talked to Emily in her room. I knew it was bugged, and never bothered to download the update. I do like the game, models and renders, so I'm really looking forward to the renpy conversion. Then the game will definitely be more user friendly.
Thanks for your input, will start working on it..
Renpy version should be out by August-September.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I'll wait for the Renpy version because I'm running Linux. Sure, I could run this through WINE but even Windows seems to be having issues with the engine/game so I'll wait. Hopefully 7GC will include Linux libs with Windows libs or standalone. Both will be fine with me. :) Most Renpy devs seem to favor releasing Linux libs with Windows libs.

Reactions: libertypics

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I've jumped back to the massage scene a couple of times for no apparent reason. Most irritating was when they were shopping and she called MC into the dressing room, and boom, back to "the straps are in the way, can I take them down?" I clicked through for a bit to see if it jumped back and then closed out when it didn't.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote